Are Black Women Less Attractive?

Whenever they say black women are not attractive, I always think of Stacey Dash and just laugh at those idiots.

[IMGharlemenglish.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/stacey-dashIMG]

I don't think Stacey Dash is black.

i saw her in Clueless. She's black.

images

Says she's not actually all black on this clip:

http://ethnicelebs.com/stacey-dash

She's got green eyes, like the Afghan woman.

Point is that the whiter their features, the more likely a "black" woman is to be described as pretty, thus proving the scientist right. Lena Horne, above, is a good example. So is Vanessa Williams, the blue-eyed "black" woman.

Last edited:
Here's a more typical depiction of a black woman:

images

That's the president of Xerox, btw. Kinky hair, big lips, wide nose, dark eyes. That's the African original. And yes, it's less attractive.

black-woman-white-skin.jpg

And to refute those who claim that it's just color, here's one for you. She's an albino black. But you see she retains the lips, hair, nose, eyes.

For myself, I prefer the slender/button nose of the European-descended woman, the long straight hair, the light eyes... just more attractive to me.

Last edited:

images

That's the president of Xerox, btw. Kinky hair, big lips, wide nose, dark eyes. That's the African original. And yes, it's less attractive.

Not to me, but I'm black.

Hey, and fair enough. Like I said above, I'm sure that your own race skews it so that you find them more attractive. That's perfectly in line with evolution/survival theory... the genes you want to pass on are those most like your own. That means intra-racial procreation.

Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?

I bet this really pisses you off

black-and-white-jimmie-walker-ann-coulter.jpg

black-and-white-michael_jordan-yvette_prieto.jpg

black-and-white-mike-jordan-son.jpg

Is that the Queen of Mean with Jimmy Dynomite Walker?

I don't think Stacey Dash is black.

images

Stacey Dash | Celebrity Ethnicity - What Nationality Background Ancestry Race

Point is that the whiter their features, the more likely a "black" woman is to be described as pretty, thus proving the scientist right. Lena Horne, above, is a good example. So is Vanessa Williams, the blue-eyed "black" woman.

This is a beautiful woman. She's a member of the Himba tribe. Kinky hair, big lips, wide nose, dark eyes.

Himba-woman-Namibia-for-web.jpg

It's pathetic the way you racists cling to pseudo-science in a desperate attempt to justify your hatred.

What is so wrong in your life that you need to drag other people down to feel better about yourself?

Pathetic.

images

This is a beautiful woman. She's a member of the Himba tribe. Kinky hair, big lips, wide nose, dark eyes.

It's pathetic the way you racists cling to pseudo-science in a desperate attempt to justify your hatred.

What is so wrong in your life that you need to drag other people down to feel better about yourself?

Pathetic.

Oh. If only I could paint again. She is beautiful, Daveman!! (the himba woman).

Last edited:

images

"More typical"? How do you know?

NOTE: Your observations are not admissible. You hate black people, so you'll see more of them as unattractive.

images

Pathetic.

Listen to yourself, dude. You're foaming at the mouth about "racism" and "psuedo-science" because I think Audrey Hepburn or Nicole Kidman is better-looking than the tribeswoman with the bone through her nose and tits dragging on the ground?

Give me a break.

Nobody here believes you're going to ring up Unga-Bunga there and ask her on a date. Nobody. You're a white Christian from the South. What you need to see the beauty in is the buxom blonde down the street who's maybe a teensy bit heavy but a real sweetheart and has a nice smile.

Listen to yourself, dude. You're foaming at the mouth about "racism" and "psuedo-science" because I think Audrey Hepburn or Nicole Kidman is better-looking than the tribeswoman with the bone through her nose and tits dragging on the ground?

Give me a break.
Hey, you don't want to be called a racist? Then don't be a racist, you moron.
Nobody here believes you're going to ring up Unga-Bunga there and ask her on a date. Nobody. You're a white Christian from the South. What you need to see the beauty in is the buxom blonde down the street who's maybe a teensy bit heavy but a real sweetheart and has a nice smile.
Guess what? I do. I also see the beauty in the tribeswoman.

The world is a big beautiful place, Billy. But you're too xenophobic to see it. How very sad for you. There's more to this world than Aryans, Billy.

Forum List

Back