Are Black Americans arming themselves to prevent another Tulsa Massacre?

Every black person should register for a legal firearm. Maybe then the gun nuts might come the bargaining table on gun control. Other than that the racists are too cowardly to even drive through a black neighborhood, much less go down there to do battle.
I have absolutely no problem with blacks owning firearms.

If I was black I would own a small collection of firearms. I also would have a concealed carry permit and carry everywhere it was legal.
How do black people exercise their 2A rights when the mere thought of a black man with a gun makes a cop's trigger finger twitch? Permissive gun laws are for white people alone. Everyone else is at great peril trying to act like they can legally walk around armed.
I live in Florida. Florida has “shall issue” concealed carry. If an individual has a clean record, the training, submits fingerprints and photo and pays the fee he gets a carry permit good for seven years. The color of his skin is irrelevant. He doesn’t need to get police approval to get a carry permit. The cost is very reasonable.

I know several blacks who have carry permits and carry. One I took to the gun range for his first time.

I also know a number of cops most who are retired. Of that group only one has struck me as potentially racist. To be fair I moved a couple of years ago so I don’t know if the BLM movement changed any of their opinions. I do know if I was a cop today I would consider changing my career field. That doesn‘t mean the thought of a black guy with a gun would give me an “itchy trigger finger.” It simply means I would not continue to work for a city that doesn’t support its police department. If my city defunded my department I would hit the road as soon as possible. In the meantime I would turn more reactive than proactive. But that’s just me. I never had any interest in being a cop anyhow.

Well over a million Florida residence have concealed weapons permits. One cop told me that if he learns the guy he pulled over has a permit it lets him know that he can be 99% sure he is dealing with an honest person.

I see a lot of black people marching to commemorate the Tulsa Oklahoma massacre. But are Black Americans arming ourselves to deal with white racists if they deceide to do another Tulsa style massacre.? We black people need to stop marching and start buying all kinds of assault rifles and shotguns to deal back death to white rioters, when and if they deceide to attack our neighborhoods.

Most of White Society will not even enter your neighborhood, so you have nothing to worry about except MSM making you believe you might be a victim one day…
I am in favor of EVERY AMERICAN being armed.

The Negroes first attack the police and Whites in Tulsa. They were the bad guys.

They were the bad guys in the recent six months of rioting, looting, murdering and insurrection.

They are the bad guys when it comes to committing crime on an everyday basis way out of proportion to their demographics.

it is reasonable to assume they will continue to be bad guys.

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks, Report Finds​

White supremacist groups have carried out a majority of “terrorist plots and attacks” this year, according to a report by a think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The report, published Thursday by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, found that white supremacist groups were responsible for 41 of 61 “terrorist plots and attacks” in the first eight months of this year, or 67 percent.
.....white supremacists could mobilize, with targets likely to be Black people, Latinos, Jews and Muslims

The Negroes first attack the police and Whites in Tulsa. They were the bad guys.

They were the bad guys in the recent six months of rioting, looting, murdering and insurrection.

They are the bad guys when it comes to committing crime on an everyday basis way out of proportion to their demographics.

White supremacist groups have carried out a majority of “terrorist plots and attacks” this year, according to a report by a think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The report, published Thursday by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, found that white supremacist groups were responsible for 41 of 61 “terrorist plots and attacks” in the first eight months of this year, or 67 percent.
.....white supremacists could mobilize, with targets likely to be Black people, Latinos, Jews and Muslims

Libtards that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about what they are reporting. Kinda like this Joe Dufus clown claiming the biggest security threat to the world are "White Supremacists". LOL!

Libtards that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about what they are reporting. Kinda like this Joe Dufus clown claiming the biggest security threat to the world are "White Supremacists". LOL!
Always have been a threat.
The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, and significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships.

The financial profits of this slave trade helped build the economic foundations of America. It was not just the south. Northern business interests made huge profits too.

The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, and significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships.
Okay, and what century was that?

I see a lot of black people marching to commemorate the Tulsa Oklahoma massacre. But are Black Americans arming ourselves to deal with white racists if they deceide to do another Tulsa style massacre.? We black people need to stop marching and start buying all kinds of assault rifles and shotguns to deal back death to white rioters, when and if they deceide to attack our neighborhoods.

Spread a lie and speculation... You can do yet more damage.

The financial profits of this slave trade helped build the economic foundations of America. It was not just the south. Northern business interests made huge profits too.

The European slavers never penetrated Africa.. They were strictly along the coast.

White supremacist groups have carried out a majority of “terrorist plots and attacks” this year
Okay, what are they?

The report, published Thursday by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, found that white supremacist groups were responsible for 41 of 61 “terrorist plots and attacks” in the first eight months of this year, or 67 percent. .....white supremacists could mobilize, with targets likely to be Black people, Latinos, Jews and Muslims
When it comes to white supremacist groups, there's a whole lot of talk about what "could", "possibly", "maybe" happen, as opposed to what has already happened with regard to ANTIFA and BLM, both of which caused over $2,000,000,000+ worth of damages to public and private property, not to mention the people who were either injured or died in riots they perpetrated.

The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans.
Who did the white Christian Europeans pay for those slaves. They were sold into slavery by their own people. Don't take the innocent tack--there is enough blame to go around for everyone. If you want to do away with racism, QUIT PRACTICING IT AND MOVE ON.

I say Black Americans need to go to the Gun stores and buy as many weapons that they can carry. We blacks need to start stock pilling as many weapons as possible.
Sure, that'll work. Self-culling isn't a bad idea.

That's been the DemoKKKrats' plan for the last 100 or so years. First they formed the KKK, then they created the blue shithole inner cities coupled with Planned Parenthood's targeted abortions. The left's black genocide program seems to be proceeding very well.

"We BLACK people" need to get some morals and brains. The Tulsa NEGRO WALLSTREET wasn't what you think it is. STRADFORD the black hotel owner---was actually running a gambling hall/speak easy/cotton club and was known to be a violent race hustler. While Diamond DICK the rapist wasn't the shoe shine boy that many racists think he was. He was an errand boy (likely playing shoe in for the local high school sports team to affect the gambling) likely for the violent gangster who organized a group of ARMED black men to attack the county jail where Diamond Dick was being held. They were beat off and returned with more armed men (likely the Tuskogee black military returning that the gangster paid for) and were again beat off when they attacked the county jail and chased back to the Negro WALLSTREET area that the gangster Stradford owned so many businesses in and where his gang of thugs were hiding after murdering so many white people.

"We BLACK people" need to get some morals and brains. The Tulsa NEGRO WALLSTREET wasn't what you think it is. STRADFORD the black hotel owner---was actually running a gambling hall/speak easy/cotton club and was known to be a violent race hustler. While Diamond DICK the rapist wasn't the shoe shine boy that many racists think he was. He was an errand boy (likely playing shoe in for the local high school sports team to affect the gambling) likely for the violent gangster who organized a group of ARMED black men to attack the county jail where Diamond Dick was being held. They were beat off and returned with more armed men (likely the Tuskogee black military returning that the gangster paid for) and were again beat off when they attacked the county jail and chased back to the Negro WALLSTREET area that the gangster Stradford owned so many businesses in and where his gang of thugs were hiding after murdering so many white people.
and blacks want reperations for it

Every black person should register for a legal firearm. Maybe then the gun nuts might come the bargaining table on gun control. Other than that the racists are too cowardly to even drive through a black neighborhood, much less go down there to do battle.
I have absolutely no problem with blacks owning firearms.

If I was black I would own a small collection of firearms. I also would have a concealed carry permit and carry everywhere it was legal.
How do black people exercise their 2A rights when the mere thought of a black man with a gun makes a cop's trigger finger twitch? Permissive gun laws are for white people alone. Everyone else is at great peril trying to act like they can legally walk around armed.
Sounds to me like 2% is making it bad for 98%. Black folks should do something about those little shits in the 2%. Cops need to be cool too and don't let stereotypes drive their behavior.

Is that how we should handle all the BLM riots? You wont be pissed if white people shoot a bunch of BLM rioters?

black people mostly shoot each other

black people mostly shoot each other
every weekend too.

Forum List

Back