Are Black Americans arming themselves to prevent another Tulsa Massacre?

I see a lot of black people marching to commemorate the Tulsa Oklahoma massacre. But are Black Americans arming ourselves to deal with white racists if they deceide to do another Tulsa style massacre.? We black people need to stop marching and start buying all kinds of assault rifles and shotguns to deal back death to white rioters, when and if they deceide to attack our neighborhoods.

There is the equivalent of a Tulsa Massacre every summer weekend in the major American Urban Hell Holes.

I don't know if blacks are arming themselves or not, but they should be.

Walking through the streets of Detroit or East St. Louis without a firearm is like taking your life into your own hands.

I see a lot of black people marching to commemorate the Tulsa Oklahoma massacre. But are Black Americans arming ourselves to deal with white racists if they deceide to do another Tulsa style massacre.? We black people need to stop marching and start buying all kinds of assault rifles and shotguns to deal back death to white rioters, when and if they deceide to attack our neighborhoods.

There is the equivalent of a Tulsa Massacre every summer weekend in the major American Urban Hell Holes.

I don't know if blacks are arming themselves or not, but they should be.

Walking through the streets of Detroit or East St. Louis without a firearm is like taking your life into your own hands.
and blowing each other away every weekend . that is the problem. lets just keep permoting more black and black violence.

They are arming themselves to CREATE another Tulsa Massacre. They are arming and calling for the murder of white people and law enforcement for daring to arrest violent black criminals which is exactly what happened a 100 years ago at the original Tulsa Massacre. Armed blacks followed the orders of a black gangster/illegal booze/speakeasy/gambling club owner Stradford (not the brilliant upstanding Hotel owner that the revisionist Race hos pretend) and attacked the county prison not once but twice killing people. Law enforcement and the surrounding white community armed themselves to defend the city and to keep the rapist DIAMOND DICK (not the hardworking shoe shine boy that the revisionists claim but an ERRAND BOY as per the police reports which I suspect was Errand boy for STRATFORD and his GAMBLING BUSINESS as HUGE ASS Diamond dick didn't attend classes but did play on the local schools FootBall and Basketball team with much much smaller younger looking players. Diamond DICK btw went by several different alias's and his unofficial adoptive mother has a lot of problems explaining who he was.. But she is dead, as he is so now the current crop of lying race hustlers get to rewrite this story as they have the Floyd story and now also calling for arming militants violent terrorists to attack the law and less pigmented citizens. History repeats itself....people really don't change. SAME assholes just different centuries.

Forum List

Back