Atheists are just as deluded as theists, as there's no proof for or against the existence of an invisible superbeing that rules the universe. Making Agnosticism the thinking person's choice.
Agnostic. Afraid to commit.
To what? 2 unprovable statements? Agnostic are smart enough to wait for real proof either way.
It will never come. You are afraid to make a decision on what you believe. You are waiting for the second coming like those with religion.
Because it will never come I should pick a side that I know is a lie? Um...no.
How would you know either side is a lie?
A lie in the sense that people who say "there is proof for a god" are lying because they know deep down that there's no such thing. Same with atheists, they say something knowing they can't prove it, hence it's a lie.
Can you see GOD? NO? Therefore HE doesn't exist. Can you see the wind? Ah no? Therefore wind doesn't exist. At least from an atheistic point of view... But maybe I'm wrong. So tell me ------ have you ever seen the wind? Does that mean there is no such thing as wind?

John 3:8

“The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
I'm agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.
I'm agnostic and apathetic.

I really don't care if anyone proves the existence of a god I won't live any differently than I do now.

Atheists are just as deluded as theists, as there's no proof for or against the existence of an invisible superbeing that rules the universe. Making Agnosticism the thinking person's choice.
To what? 2 unprovable statements? Agnostic are smart enough to wait for real proof either way.
It will never come. You are afraid to make a decision on what you believe. You are waiting for the second coming like those with religion.
A lie in the sense that people who say "there is proof for a god" are lying because they know deep down that there's no such thing. Same with atheists, they say something knowing they can't prove it, hence it's a lie.
Can you see GOD? NO? Therefore HE doesn't exist. Can you see the wind? Ah no? Therefore wind doesn't exist. At least from an atheistic point of view... But maybe I'm wrong. So tell me ------ have you ever seen the wind? Does that mean there is no such thing as wind?

“The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
I'm agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.

I really don't care if anyone proves the existence of a god I won't live any differently than I do now.

There can never be proof.

That's why it's called "faith".

That said, if Jesus Christ descended from the heavens, knocked on my front door and said "Son, we need to talk", I'd probably be willing to listen...

That said, if Jesus Christ descended from the heavens, knocked on my front door and said "Son, we need to talk", I'd probably be willing to listen...
I'd probably tell JC what I tell Jehovahs, if god really existed, do you really think that he'd need YOU to go door to door for Him?

Faith is for children who don't know any better.

And I'll have a nice glass of bourbon with JC if he comes by.

But then again I'll have a glass of bourbon with just about anyone.

If there is something that you believe and there are no facts either way, it is not a lie to you because it is what you believe.
If you believe something for which you know there is no proof for, you're a fucking idiot, plain and simple. :biggrin:
If there is no proof, you make an educated guess on what you think the facts are. It is known as opinion. Guess you are the fucking idiot.

It is also called "blind faith".

If there is something that you believe and there are no facts either way, it is not a lie to you because it is what you believe.
If you believe something for which you know there is no proof for, you're a fucking idiot, plain and simple. :biggrin:
If there is no proof, you make an educated guess on what you think the facts are. It is known as opinion. Guess you are the fucking idiot.
Opinion, sure, that's what I tell dingbat all the time. But these doofusses think that it's fact without proof. Those are the fucking idiots.

Go from the presence of a foolish man. He is a troll and gets his jollies from people responding to his inane rants. Please, ignore him. Please.

Opinion, sure, that's what I tell dingbat all the time. But these doofusses think that it's fact without proof. Those are the fucking idiots.
And who would dingbat be?

That doofus ding who thinks he knows everything... without any proof whatsoever.

That would be me. :lol:

It is also called "blind faith".
The definition of faith is having complete trust in someone or something. I never put complete trust in something or someone without good reason.

That doofus ding who thinks he knows everything... without any proof whatsoever.
I never claimed to know everything, Taz. And I have proof, you just don't accept it for no good reason.

I never claimed to know everything, Taz. And I have proof, you just don't accept it for no good reason.
The universe is proof that you’re a doofus. :biggrin:

This is pretty simple, Taz.

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive. Right? It is either is or it isn't, right?

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive. Right? It is either is or it isn't, right?
:lol: Makes no sense at all.

What's the third option then, Taz?

You do realize that your rejection of this simple binary matrix is literally proving what I said... that you fail to accept proof for no good reason. I haven't even got to the proof part because I can't get you to agree that there are only two possible outcomes. It's self evident that there are only two options here. Either it is or it isn't. You can't even bring yourself to admit this simple, self evident truth because you are afraid of where it will lead and prove that you reject proof for no good reason.

Of course technically I have already proven it.

You do realize that your rejection of this simple binary matrix is literally proving what I said... that you fail to accept proof for no good reason. I haven't even got to the proof part because I can't get you to agree that there are only two possible outcomes. It's self evident that there are only two options here. Either it is or it isn't. You can't even bring yourself to admit this simple, self evident truth because you are afraid of where it will lead and prove that you reject proof for no good reason.

Third option, we don’t know. Just being honest and realistic.

We don't know what? That God does exist or God doesn't exist? Isn't that your exact contention as a supposed agnostic?

Cause those are still the only two options and your reluctance to admit those are the only two options prove you reject proof for no good reason.

We don't know what? That God does exist or God doesn't exist? Isn't that your exact contention as a supposed agnostic?

Cause those are still the only two options and your reluctance to admit those are the only two options prove you reject proof for no good reason.
You’re asking me to choose one, as an agnostic, I can’t.

Forum List

Back