Atheists are just as deluded as theists, as there's no proof for or against the existence of an invisible superbeing that rules the universe. Making Agnosticism the thinking person's choice.
How is saying you don't know thinking?
I see no empirical proof.
But How is saying you don't know thinking?
Why? You know everything? :no_text11:
I don't know your answer to the question I asked.

And apparently you must not either.

Atheists are just as deluded as theists, as there's no proof for or against the existence of an invisible superbeing that rules the universe. Making Agnosticism the thinking person's choice.
Agnostic. Afraid to commit.
To what? 2 unprovable statements? Agnostic are smart enough to wait for real proof either way.

There's no empirical data from the beginning of the BB. I bet you want to cry. :10:

The thinking man would know that if God did create existence then everything in existence would be empirical evidence of God's existence.

There's no empirical data from the beginning of the BB. I bet you want to cry. :10:
I've gone over this a thousand times with you, Taz. CMB, red shift, super collider results, Einstein's field equations, inflation theory, quantum mechanics, FLoT, SLoT, and the expansion of the universe are all empirical evidence that the universe was created at the big bang.

I've gone over this a thousand times with you, Taz. CMB, red shift, super collider results, Einstein's field equations, inflation theory, quantum mechanics, FLoT, SLoT, and the expansion of the universe are all empirical evidence that the universe was created at the big bang.
None of that is data from the first moments of the BB. Please try again.

The thinking man would know that if God did create existence then everything in existence would be empirical evidence of God's existence.
I bet that doesn't even make sense to you or your sock. :biggrin:

The CMB certainly is.

If atheists were as "rational" and "intelligent" as they are always claiming, they would not resort to mendacity.
“The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advance of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble.” – Adolf Hitler
Talk about resorting to mendacity, citing a FAKE QUOTE from the "Table Talk" book of FAKE Hitler quotes.

Your hero, Hitler was a devout CHRISTIAN WHO KILLED JEWS IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

EXACTLY what dingbat says: "The existence of the Universe manifestly is the empirical evidence for God's existence." Now beat it before I report you.

Report what? I'm the only one on this board who has put the matter in those very words . . . dozens of times going back years. You could say that it's my signature: The existence of the Universe manifestly is the empirical evidence for God's existence.

I bet that doesn't even make sense to you or your sock. :biggrin:
If you had truth on your side you would argue facts, if you had reason on your side you would argue logic. but since you have neither, this is what you do.

EXACTLY what dingbat says: "The existence of the Universe manifestly is the empirical evidence for God's existence." Now beat it before I report you.

Report what? I am the only one on this board who has put the matter in those words . . . dozens of times. You could say that it's my signature: The existence of the Universe manifestly is the empirical evidence for God's existence.
Yeah, I don't say it that way.

But it should be apparent to anyone that if God created existence (i.e. space and time) His creation would be evidence of God's existence.

It's not a coincidence that a universe being hardwired to produce intelligence popped into existence being created from nothing.

The list of atheist shooters and serial killers does not correspond to claims of intellectual superiority and rationality.
But slaying INFANTS AND SUCKLING corresponds to claims of intellectual superiority and rationality of the "Godly."
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

50e76fa7330c7ae8b06f27804da026e5.jpg
Oh the HYPOCRISY of the bible.
Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Argument from Ringtone ignorance.

Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist.
-- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

It's not a coincidence that a universe being hardwired to produce intelligence popped into existence being created from nothing.
As has been shown to you over and over in many other threads, there is no such thing as "nothing." Yet you still mindlessly parrot that same LIE!

The CMB certainly is.
No it's not, that's from something like 400,000 years after it.

As has been shown to you over and over in many other threads, there is no such thing as "nothing." Yet you still mindlessly parrot that same LIE!
And yet the leading cosmological model is the universe began being created from nothing despite your objections.

Forum List

Back