Zone1 Are Atheists Happier Than Christians?

What action matters, in atheism?

You are space dust floating around on an obscure space rock, doomed to oblivion.

So what?

really and those who know better than the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions - they or you are doomed to oblivion.

At least with me here now, you're objecting to what I'm posting, so what's with the continual criticism about me challenging those who believe only Christians go to heaven and everyone else is cast into the lake of fire? If you don't believe that, then my posts don't apply to you or those who hold your more liberal stance on salvation. I've already made that clear in previous posts, so what are you getting all ruffled about?
Let's be clear. I am not ruffled in the least. Nor am I criticizing you. I am entering into a discussion with you. I am questioning your assumptions that the majority of Christians believe only Christians go to heaven, and that all Christians believe believe that anyone at all is "cast" anywhere. Salvation is a choice. Heaven is a choice. Hell is a choice. People choose. Redemption is for all.

If someone were to ask me the Way of Salvation, I would tell them they way I was taught because I am totally ignorant on how to teach the way of salvation according to Hindu, Muslim, Tao, etc beliefs. I can handle Atheist/Hebrew ways of salvation.

There you go again.......Mr. Prove my argument for me..........when you submit nothing but ad hominem BS. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why do you demand of others to disprove your arguments based upon a logical fallacy? Because you can't provide the evidence yourself that is required to refute the prima facie evidences. Its an old left wing attempt to hide the fact that you don't have any facts.......you project your failure to present evidence upon others. Its called psychological "projection". FYI: The oldest manuscript from the bible is proven to be dated in the late 1st or early 2nd century....it was scripture from Genesis and was recorded in Aramaic.

Now........to take a page from your left wing brain, prove this was not dated to the late 1st or early 2nd century A.D. Next there are sections from the Gospel of John dated to the early 2nd century. Fact is.......the oldest complete copy of the O.T. is dated to the 11th century A.D. yet you want to dismiss the N.T. Go figure........when in reality its proven that Jesus preached from the Septuagint Bible dated to the 2nd century BC. Question how could the record of Jesus speaking date to the 4th century only when its clear that the record contains teaching from the 2nd century B.C.? Very confusing to a left wing atheist when the Septuagint Scriptures were found in the Dead Sea Scrolls was not dated until 1947

... nothing of which was archived by those that wrote that book.

- written by the crucifiers, using their victim for their own self interests. religion of servitude.

again, provide the etched in heaven w/ 10 commandments stone tablets claimed as heavenly by the murderer moses or remove them from your book of forgeries and fallacies - or be known as the same - a liar.

In your opinion, the NT doesn't teach a sectarian, exclusivist salvation, but in the opinion of most Evangelical teachers and leaders in the spotlight today, it certainly does. You actually think most of these Evangelical preachers, teachers, missionaries, and pastors uploading videos, engaged in outreach ministries and "witnessing" to "the lost" don't believe people need Jesus to be saved? The most vocal, visible, zealous, in everyone's face, obnoxious, pretentious Christians certainly do believe that everyone is a child of da-debil until they become "born again". I know because I was once a devout, fundamentalist, bible-thumping Christian, so you can't fool mIe with your liberal hoohoo sophistry gobbledygooky.
Simply because some are only familiar with a minority denomination does not mean they know or have a clue about the majority positions. I know very little about Evangelicals because when I come across some of what they say, I see ignorance of Biblical culture, history, etymology, etc. I am Catholic and Catholics don't even talk about being "saved". "Saved" is a very recent terminology, and from what I can determine is taught quite differently from New Testament salvation.

Again, I am not the liberal here. By definition, it would be your Evangelicals who have left the conservative points of redemption and salvation and came up with "Saved" all on their own.

Okay, what? You say you are from a minority Christian background, a very liberal one at that who focus intently on a few verses and seemingly ignore the wider Biblical viewpoint and Biblical etymology of those verses.

Next, I could not care less if Evangelicals claim no one but they are "saved" and all others are going to be cast into the hellish Lake of Fire. I know better. It appears you do as well if you left off with those beliefs.

Let's be clear. I am not ruffled in the least. Nor am I criticizing you. I am entering into a discussion with you. I am questioning your assumptions that the majority of Christians believe only Christians go to heaven, and that all Christians believe believe that anyone at all is "cast" anywhere. Salvation is a choice. Heaven is a choice. Hell is a choice. People choose. Redemption is for all.

If someone were to ask me the Way of Salvation, I would tell them they way I was taught because I am totally ignorant on how to teach the way of salvation according to Hindu, Muslim, Tao, etc beliefs. I can handle Atheist/Hebrew ways of salvation.

A discussion where you're objecting to my views, challenging my position. You're questioning, contradicting, criticizing, critiquing, scrutinizing, arguing against, disagreeing with..etc. It doesn't matter, I like having my views scrutinized, that's how I find the truth, dispel my ignorance and grow.

If you want to pretend that most devout Christians don't believe people have to convert to Christ to inherit eternal life, be my guest. I don't agree with you, based on my experience as a Christian. Your liberal stance on salvation and biblical hermeneutic isn't the majority opinion among Evangelicals. Practically all of the well-known Evangelical pastors and leaders, don't share your liberal ideas on salvation, they would assert that one must be born again in Christ to be saved from hell. Many Calvinists believe the atonement sacrifice of Christ was limited to the elect. Humanity is totally depraved and deserves hell, without Christ. If someone doesn't convert to Christ, becoming "regenerated", they go to hell.

In what way is "salvation a choice"?

Accept Jesus as your God incarnate and sacrifice or burn in hell.

That's a choice? It's not for Jews and Muslims.

A discussion where you're objecting to my views, challenging my position. You're questioning, contradicting, criticizing, critiquing, scrutinizing, arguing against, disagreeing with..etc.
Oh. You want a discussion where everyone agrees with you.

By the way, I don't object to anyone's views. That is what discussion is all about. Sharing views.

Then our Lord Jesus died in vain........."IF" one can simply provide the method himself to find salvation. Why would God even bother to introduce the laws of morality that are common to all civilized nations? Everyone from Satan's world (the earth) has a get out jail free pass? Reality: you are attempting to present the teachings of the Far East in a hump back and crooked way...with each person defining their own fates one life at a time until they finally get it right?
That's right, I want the will of my Creator. No doubt. I believe God's will is self-evident and simple for every human being that is sound of mind and healthy. Yes indeed. I don't believe the will of the Infinite is "Jesus or Burn!!!!", or "You have to become a Christian".
Where do you get the idea that everyone has to be a Christian to go to heaven? There are some 42 million children killed every year via the sacrifice of abortion on demand.....the scriptures are clear, innocent children and the unborn go to heaven before they reach the age of reason in being able to comprehend right and wrong.....Jesus states when you are converted to worship in the kingdom of God, i.e. His church (Matt.16).......you must become as little children and you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven unless you become LIKE A CHILD....innocent of sin (Matthew 18:1-4,19:13-14, 1 Peter 1:1-2)

Its not scriptural in the least to suggest that you are forced into Christianity, or it's hell for everyone that does not. Jesus did not come to earth to judge or condemn the world, but to save it (John 3:16-17), Jesus gave His physical life for YOUR SINS, yet you declare that is not necessary for your sins to be forgiven ......are you suggesting that God speaks to you directly, if not how do you know God's will innately without reading it from scripture?

Its proven that "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." Rom. 10:17 There would be no communication with God void of He revealing His will in some method...there could be no Christian philosophy at all void of the faith constructed upon the Word of God, and you are suggesting that you are in communication with the God of creation....or that you simply refuse to accept the conditions provided for salvation found in the scriptures? Its you that has a choice. God always gives you a choice as demonstrated in scripture, it's you that decides which path you walk on (Matthew 7:13-14). God sets LIFE AND DEATH before you and allows you to choose (Deut. 30:19)

As far as knowing the will of God......completely, its impossible, unless you are also claiming to be omniscient as is God. Compared to an all powerful, all knowing, God......humans are limited in knowledge and comprehension and in no way know the will of God unless God decides to reveal it to you. As Joshua declared, "If it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourself this day whom you will serve." -- Jos. 24:15. God wants all men to choose Life/Salvation (1 Tim. 2:4)

The Apostle Peter stated, "In truth, I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him." -- Acts 10:34-35

No one knows and comprehends the entire will of God, "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which He has revealed belong to us and our children forever, that we may do all the words of His law." -- Deut. 29:29

Last edited:
Oh. You want a discussion where everyone agrees with you.

By the way, I don't object to anyone's views. That is what discussion is all about. Sharing views.

No, that's apparently what you want, since you're always complaining about me questioning ding about his views on salvation. Browbeating and gaslighting me for challenging the Christian faith, claiming I'm "hysterical" and foolishly focused on ideas that are supposedly held by a small minority of Evangelicals.

Really? You don't object to anyone's views? How dishonest and ridiculous. All anyone has to do is read your former posts in response to mine to see how absolutely absurd that statement is. You're a real piece of work.

Then our Lord Jesus died in vain........."IF" one can simply provide the method himself to find salvation. Why would God even bother to introduce the laws of morality that are common to all civilized nations? Everyone from Satan's world (the earth) has a get out jail free pass? Reality: you are attempting to present the teachings of the Far East in a hump back and crooked way...with each person defining their own fates one life at a time until they finally get it right?

Where do you get the idea that everyone has to be a Christian to go to heaven? There are some 42 million children killed every year via the sacrifice of abortion on demand.....the scriptures are clear, innocent children and the unborn go to heaven before they reach the age of reason in being able to comprehend right and wrong.....Jesus states when you are converted to worship in the kingdom of God, i.e. His church (Matt.16).......you must become as little children and you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven unless you become LIKE A CHILD....innocent of sin (Matthew 18:1-4,19:13-14, 1 Peter 1:1-2)

Its not scriptural in the least to suggest that you are forced into Christianity, or it's hell for everyone that does not. Jesus did not come to earth to judge or condemn the world, but to save it (John 3:16-17), Jesus gave His physical life for YOUR SINS, yet you declare that is not necessary for your sins to be forgiven ......are you suggesting that God speaks to you directly, if not how do you know God's will innately without reading it from scripture?

Its proven that "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." Rom. 10:17 There would be no communication with God void of He revealing His will in some method...there could be no Christian philosophy at all void of the faith constructed upon the Word of God, and you are suggesting that you are in communication with the God of creation....or that you simply refuse to accept the conditions provided for salvation found in the scriptures? Its you that has a choice. God always gives you a choice as demonstrated in scripture, it's you that decides which path you walk on (Matthew 7:13-14). God sets LIFE AND DEATH before you and allows you to choose (Deut. 30:19)

As far as knowing the will of God......completely, its impossible, unless you are also claiming to be omniscient as is God. Compared to an all powerful, all knowing, God......humans are limited in knowledge and comprehension and in no way know the will of God unless God decides to reveal it to you. As Joshua declared, "If it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourself this day whom you will serve." -- Jos. 24:15. God wants all men to choose Life/Salvation (1 Tim. 2:4)

The Apostle Peter stated, "In truth, I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him." -- Acts 10:34-35

No one knows and comprehends the entire will of God, "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which He has revealed belong to us and our children forever, that we may do all the words of His law." -- Deut. 29:29

Not everyone believes Jesus is God incarnate or was born of the virgin Mary, or that he died for anyone's sins. Why would God demand people believe in your Christian religious dogma to have their sins forgiven or establish a relationship with Him? You're not making any sense. There is nothing in the Hebrew Bible that supports your Christian claims about salvation. Not one verse.

It is reality. You cannot seem to handle it, let alone recognize it, so fare well.

UnawareJadedEft-max-1mb.gif

they, jesus were put to death, not their own intention as many others during that time who believed in liberation theology, self determination they were willing to die for - the very means, method for admission to the everlasting ... each individual is responsible for their own salvation and that of garden earth.

they, jesus were put to death, not their own intention as many others during that time who believed in liberation theology, self determination they were willing to die for - the very means, method for admission to the everlasting ... each individual is responsible for their own salvation and that of garden earth.
Pick a lane.......first you deny that Jesus was a real historical person......now you claim that Jesus was put to death because He practiced liberation theology? :popcorn: Fyi: You are yet to provide any objective facts in evidence to support anything you present, its all subjective BS opinion based upon some personal bigotry.

Again I will ask.........where is the evidence that refutes the recorded eyewitness testimonies found in the Holy Bible?

In one sense Christians have the hope and promise of Heaven, but in another sense atheists ( or so they think anyways) will never have to answer for sin in their lives.
Hope is one thing, adjusting to the realities of live is another one.
Religion offers hope (waiting for God or others to do something) Atheism doesn't offer, but provides for people to take their own initiative into their own hands.

Moral's derive via education and from social interaction that is foremost conducted in a so called civilized manner amongst people - not via Religion - Religion simply defines, invents morals that please the respective religion and thus allows them to control it's respective believers.

So in general I would state that yes, Atheists are far more content with their own lives then those hoping or waiting for religion to do something.

Hope is one thing, adjusting to the realities of live is another one.
Religion offers hope (waiting for God or others to do something) Atheism doesn't offer, but provides for people to take their own initiative into their own hands.

Moral's derive via education and from social interaction that is foremost conducted in a so called civilized manner amongst people - not via Religion - Religion simply defines, invents morals that please the respective religion and thus allows them to control it's respective believers.

So in general I would state that yes, Atheists are far more content with their own lives then those hoping or waiting for religion to do something.
If a Christian had the ability to perform miracles in Jesus Name, right before your eyes, would you consider what he or she is saying more seriously? If they could pray for you and "barabing" the tumor flew off of your body and hit the wall, falling on the carpet, would you be impressed? Just curious.

Not everyone believes Jesus is God incarnate or was born of the virgin Mary, or that he died for anyone's sins. Why would God demand people believe in your Christian religious dogma to have their sins forgiven or establish a relationship with Him? You're not making any sense. There is nothing in the Hebrew Bible that supports your Christian claims about salvation. Not one verse.
Subjective hypothetical questions? You are stating that the Holy Scriptures make no sense? Everything that I presented is verified and documented by Book, Chapter and Verse.

Basically you are asking......How can a supposed Caring/Loving God send you to hell? People who actually hold such a view are in need of being instructed in the TRUTH before it's too late, and you end up in the hell that you denied while living when there was hope for you.

The Truth to your quandary is found in the Word of God. As a Christian, I am advised to always present the reason for the eternal hope that resides within me, in my heart. (1 Peter 3:15) I base my faith upon the Word of God.....why? Jesus, Himself said, "Thy Word is Truth." -- John 17:17. Thus, I know that I can depend upon God to provide an answer to your question, after all He was the One that created Hell as an eternal punishment (Matthew 25:41).....Hell was created for the Devil and his angels, because of the Rebellion in Heaven. Satan was leader of an uprising based upon PRIDE and God cast him from heaven (Isaiah 14:12, Rev. 12:7-17) There was a war in heaven waged against God's arc angel Michael and His angels......the Devil was defeated and cast down to earth. If you become corrupted..i.e, sin because you follow the advise from the god of this world........the Devil 2 Cor. 4:4) you risk the same eternal punishment reserved for anyone that rebels against the righteousness of the Lord God.

Why would God send you to Hell? God would not send you to hell "unjustly". If God made exceptions to the laws He has revealed to man, then He would not be God.........would He? What if you do not turn from your sinful ways? The question is then asked, what makes YOU special, why should God make you a Law unto yourself?

The Word of God declares that God loves each and every person ever created and wants to send no one to hell and He is very patient (longsuffering) with our rebellious/reprobate mind set after having been corrupted by the great deceiver, the liar and father of lies ....Satan (John 8:48)..... "God is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but all should come to repentance (turn from sin, rebelling against God's authority)" -- 2 Peter 3:9

You should read and comprehend Romans, Chapter 1:1-16 These passages of scripture describe God as being rich in goodness, forbearance (Tolerant), and longsuffering with man.....traits that God would hope led man to repentance by the very act of providing you a method, a way to ESCAPE THE HELL RESERVED FOR SATAN and HIS MINIONS......God loves us so much that He planned a method for man to escape the hell reserved for the rebellious......."For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes on Him (a simple belief......its not difficult) should not perish, but have everlasting life." -- John 3:16. Jesus, God incarnate..........took the sins of the world upon Himself, now that is the ultimate form of love, He hung on a cross in the most inhumane method for a man to be executed.........so you would not have to go to hell, becoming SIN HIMSELF (1 Peter 2:24, 2 Cor. 5:21)

It all comes down to "FREE WILL"............you will go to hell, because you CHOOSE to GO TO HELL, not because God is slack in demonstrating His love toward us. Why is man in this position? Because of One Man's SIN (ADAM/EVE) .....mankind was created in the image of God. God provided everything that man needed and required in a Garden of Eden designed expressly for that purpose. Adam sinned so greatly.......the same sin that Satan was convicted of, self pride.....He believed Satan when he told Adam/Eve that he/she could become gods by disobeying God's command not to partake of the tree of knowledge. One Law........and it was disobeyed because of Satan. Adam's sin sentenced all mankind to a physical death....as man was cast from the Garden where immorality was present in the form of the tree of life.......from that time on all men are under a death sentence........God could not allow evil thoughts based upon free will to have access to immortality (Genesis 3:22). (Imagine people such as Hitler having immortality) In fact God was made sorry that He ever created man on earth as their thoughts were becoming evil constantly and He decided to reboot His creation because of the free will choices made by men.......were always evil (Genesis 6:6) The world was saved to be re-generated because of the righteousness of one man and His family........Noah. My God is a just God. The only way to worship Him is in Spirit (as we are made in His spiritual image) and Truth. (John 16:13). Truth exists only in one place......the revealed word of God.

God has no respect of person.......The Word of God is there for all men to have easy access, it reads the same for everyone if read in context while maintaining the subject matter of the Chapter and Book........the Books were written without private interpretation in mind, regardless of what language its translated.......it maintains the TRUTH. (2 Peter 1:19-20) based upon the eyewitness Testament of the authors. (2 Peter 1:16)

Last edited:
If a Christian had the ability to perform miracles in Jesus Name, right before your eyes, would you consider what he or she is saying more seriously? If they could pray for you and "barabing" the tumor flew off of your body and hit the wall, falling on the carpet, would you be impressed? Just curious.
That is kind of a illogical question to ask - since obviously I do not believe in miracles.

The only way to convince the atheist, or materialist that perhaps there is something real to all of this Christian stuff, is through signs and wonders. Miracles. You Christians here should pay attention. Signs and wonders, the paranormal, supernatural, miracles, whatever you choose to call it, that's what the modern world needs to believe, not a sermon or a bunch of "proof-texts".

Mothers speak with their deceased children (the voices of their children came through) on national TV:

Mãe contata filha falecida por aparelho? Por Hans Otto König

Contato com o espírito do garoto Frank, por Hans Otto König

Shannon - Mortis (Dark - Occultist/Necromancer):

Visit his channel and watch all of his videos. He connects with the demonic.

Since the disciples of Jesus are impotent today, quoting texts like a bunch of mindless drones, you may have to turn to ITC (intramental trans-communication) or the dark occult to establish contact with the spirits (or visit a good Pentecostal church with actual disciples of Jesus). I tried all of the above and established contact. I also had some poltergeist activity as a result of the ITC research. The only reason I believe in God and Jesus Christ, is due to direct experience with the supernatural. My experience with real disciples of Jesus who perform miracles, and my ITC research. Stupid religious arguments, and proof-texts from a book amount to nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back