Zone1 Are Atheists Happier Than Christians?

Subjective hypothetical questions? You are stating that the Holy Scriptures make no sense? Everything that I presented is verified and documented by Book, Chapter and Verse.

Basically you are asking......How can a supposed Caring/Loving God send you to hell? People who actually hold such a view are in need of being instructed in the TRUTH before it's too late, and you end up in the hell that you denied while living when there was hope for you.

The Truth to your quandary is found in the Word of God. As a Christian, I am advised to always present the reason for the eternal hope that resides within me, in my heart. (1 Peter 3:15) I base my faith upon the Word of God.....why? Jesus, Himself said, "Thy Word is Truth." -- John 17:17. Thus, I know that I can depend upon God to provide an answer to your question, after all He was the One that created Hell as an eternal punishment (Matthew 25:41).....Hell was created for the Devil and his angels, because of the Rebellion in Heaven. Satan was leader of an uprising based upon PRIDE and God cast him from heaven (Isaiah 14:12, Rev. 12:7-17) There was a war in heaven waged against God's arc angel Michael and His angels......the Devil was defeated and cast down to earth. If you become corrupted..i.e, sin because you follow the advise from the god of this world........the Devil 2 Cor. 4:4) you risk the same eternal punishment reserved for anyone that rebels against the righteousness of the Lord God.

Why would God send you to Hell? God would not send you to hell "unjustly". If God made exceptions to the laws He has revealed to man, then He would not be God.........would He? What if you do not turn from your sinful ways? The question is then asked, what makes YOU special, why should God make you a Law unto yourself?

The Word of God declares that God loves each and every person ever created and wants to send no one to hell and He is very patient (longsuffering) with our rebellious/reprobate mind set after having been corrupted by the great deceiver, the liar and father of lies ....Satan (John 8:48)..... "God is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but all should come to repentance (turn from sin, rebelling against God's authority)" -- 2 Peter 3:9

You should read and comprehend Romans, Chapter 1:1-16 These passages of scripture describe God as being rich in goodness, forbearance (Tolerant), and longsuffering with man.....traits that God would hope led man to repentance by the very act of providing you a method, a way to ESCAPE THE HELL RESERVED FOR SATAN and HIS MINIONS......God loves us so much that He planned a method for man to escape the hell reserved for the rebellious......."For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes on Him (a simple belief......its not difficult) should not perish, but have everlasting life." -- John 3:16. Jesus, God incarnate..........took the sins of the world upon Himself, now that is the ultimate form of love, He hung on a cross in the most inhumane method for a man to be executed.........so you would not have to go to hell, becoming SIN HIMSELF (1 Peter 2:24, 2 Cor. 5:21)

It all comes down to "FREE WILL"............you will go to hell, because you CHOOSE to GO TO HELL, not because God is slack in demonstrating His love toward us. Why is man in this position? Because of One Man's SIN (ADAM/EVE) .....mankind was created in the image of God. God provided everything that man needed and required in a Garden of Eden designed expressly for that purpose. Adam sinned so greatly.......the same sin that Satan was convicted of, self pride.....He believed Satan when he told Adam/Eve that he/she could become gods by disobeying God's command not to partake of the tree of knowledge. One Law........and it was disobeyed because of Satan. Adam's sin sentenced all mankind to a physical death....as man was cast from the Garden where immorality was present in the form of the tree of life.......from that time on all men are under a death sentence........God could not allow evil thoughts based upon free will to have access to immortality (Genesis 3:22). (Imagine people such as Hitler having immortality) In fact God was made sorry that He ever created man on earth as their thoughts were becoming evil constantly and He decided to reboot His creation because of the free will choices made by men.......were always evil (Genesis 6:6) The world was saved to be re-generated because of the righteousness of one man and His family........Noah. My God is a just God. The only way to worship Him is in Spirit (as we are made in His spiritual image) and Truth. (John 16:13). Truth exists only in one place......the revealed word of God.

God has no respect of person.......The Word of God is there for all men to have easy access, it reads the same for everyone if read in context while maintaining the subject matter of the Chapter and Book........the Books were written without private interpretation in mind, regardless of what language its translated.......it maintains the TRUTH. (2 Peter 1:19-20) based upon the eyewitness Testament of the authors. (2 Peter 1:16)

Walls of text, really long paragraphs, aren't read. Paragraphs shouldn't go deeper than six, at the very most, seven lines. Ideally five or six lines. I'm not reading all of that.

Solution #1:

If human beings have never existed before this lifetime and this isn't hell, then there is no moral justification for a good, loving, fair/just God to be so strict and narrow with humanity's means of salvation. The reason salvation is only through Jesus Christ is due to the fact that we are fallen angels, in hell. We were thrown into a "black hole":

We're evil, hence destruction is our fate (the second death), unless we're in Christ. We are fallen ones.

Solution #2:

God is the alpha and omega, the beginning and end of the spacetime continuum. Time is really an illusion, since the two singularity points, the alpha and omega, are timeless and infinite (encompassing the temporal limits of space and time). Light transcends space-time, hence God (who is described and experienced as light) and His angels don't exist within the boundaries of a past-present and future as we do (God pulls history/his story to Himself from the Omega Point Singularity).

St Paul said that the natural precedes the spiritual, and even though God is omnipotent, He can't violate His own reality and essence. Even God needs to create and have a creation to be a creator. Even God must do certain things to achieve his objectives and experience a particular outcome. There is a process for God to experience a certain state of being, and that process begins with the natural world.

There are other "solutions", but just saying that God throws everyone in hell who isn't a Christian is an affront to God's character. People don't go to hell or perish for not converting to a particular religion or set of religious beliefs. There are many creeds, cultures..etc, so to pretend that God damns people for not confessing a certain creed is inconsistent with God's loving, just character, not to speak of His omnipotence (absolute creativity and wisdom).

If it's true that we have to be Christians to be saved, it's because we're evil and in hell right now. We deserve to be here and to perish, hence the strict, narrow means of salvation, exclusively through Jesus Christ. There is no "eternal torment" in hell, hell is temporal until the soul dies. Those who live in Christ, overcome hell and death. They are born above or born again, to a new life in a higher dimension, with Jesus Christ. He creates the "mansions" or realms where the human soul exists in the presence of God.

Last edited:
That's right, I want the will of my Creator. No doubt. I believe God's will is self-evident and simple for every human being that is sound of mind and healthy. Yes indeed. I don't believe the will of the Infinite is "Jesus or Burn!!!!", or "You have to become a Christian".
Your religion seems to be the religion of subordinating Christianity.

Everything? That is a dodge since we don't always know the reason and just chalk it up to God and assume He has a reason.
It may be a more of knowing that whatever it is that takes place, something good can be drawn from it.

Comforting. I'm not sure what it is based on but comforting nonetheless.
The idea came from Bible verses (both Old and New Testament) that God causes what is bad to work for good. I can look back and see the this happening in my own life. It taught me to take something not-so-good and make it better. I am betting you have done the same thing in your own life.

The idea came from Bible verses (both Old and New Testament) that God causes what is bad to work for good. I can look back and see the this happening in my own life. It taught me to take something not-so-good and make it better. I am betting you have done the same thing in your own life.
You're right, we all learn to take something not-so-good and make it better but 'better' is not the same as 'good'.

The only way to convince the atheist, or materialist that perhaps there is something real to all of this Christian stuff, is through signs and wonders. Miracles. You Christians here should pay attention. Signs and wonders, the paranormal, supernatural, miracles, whatever you choose to call it, that's what the modern world needs to believe, not a sermon or a bunch of "proof-texts".

Mothers speak with their deceased children (the voices of their children came through) on national TV:

Mãe contata filha falecida por aparelho? Por Hans Otto König

Contato com o espírito do garoto Frank, por Hans Otto König

Shannon - Mortis (Dark - Occultist/Necromancer):

Visit his channel and watch all of his videos. He connects with the demonic.

Since the disciples of Jesus are impotent today, quoting texts like a bunch of mindless drones, you may have to turn to ITC (intramental trans-communication) or the dark occult to establish contact with the spirits (or visit a good Pentecostal church with actual disciples of Jesus). I tried all of the above and established contact. I also had some poltergeist activity as a result of the ITC research. The only reason I believe in God and Jesus Christ, is due to direct experience with the supernatural. My experience with real disciples of Jesus who perform miracles, and my ITC research. Stupid religious arguments, and proof-texts from a book amount to nothing.

The Age of Miracles ceased when the N.T. "Perfect Law of Liberty" was complete or made whole. The "faith" has been delivered "once" (Jude 3) by the saints of the 1st century, who were commissioned and inspired by the "Spirit of Truth -- John 16:13) to deliver truth from heaven in order to establish doctrine for the infant church as the Old Law had been nailed to the cross of the Christ (Col. 2:14)

"Charity (Love) never faileth; but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues (the speaking in a different language to convey the gospel .....a language never learned by the speaker, example: -- Acts 2), they shall cease; whether there be knowledge (supernatural gift from the Holy Spirit), it shall vanish away. For now, we know in part (each person endowed with a gift had only a part of the truth from heaven to reveal), and we prophesy in part. But when that which is "PERFECT" comes (the context describe that, a thing, not a person but a thing or event......in the original Greek the term means made whole, complete, fullness), that which is in part shall be done away." -- 1 Cor. 8-10

The same Greek word for perfect is found in describing the N.T. covenant of Christ "The PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY" -- James 1:25

The only remaining gifts of the Spirit of Truth today are, "Faith, Hope, Charity or Love......with Chairty/Love being the greatest of the gifts" -- 1 Cor. 13:13

The Apostle Paul attempts to explain that which he is conveying much like the Christ did in a parable or analogy, comparing the infant church of Christ/Kingdom to that of a child in comprehension, but as the church matures.....the understanding becomes greater with the wisdom of age.......and when the WHOLE Law is bound once (Jude 3) it becomes easy to see the complete picture.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as child; but, when I became a man, I put away childish things. for now we see though a glass, darkly (much like looking through stained glass) but then (when? when the perfect comes) face to face (no barriers stand between the man and the revealed word of God.....its complete, whole, and reads the same for everyone).....now I know in part; but then shall I know even as I am known. Now abideth faith, hope and charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." -- 1 Cor. 13:11-13

This is the problem today........the majority instead of looking into the Perfect Law of Liberty....i.e., the word of God for doctrine. They play, they pretend, that they have some supernatural gift.....all without the proof and evidence to confirm those gifts though signs and wonders. They "PLAY" church much like a child parrots their heroes in pretension.

I defy anyone to present a modern miracle today that can't be explained by the natural laws of physics in an objective fashion. There is no need for miracles today, as the Apostle declares, "We have everything that pertains to life and godliness through the revelations of Jesus Christ." -- 2 Peter 1:3

The supernatural gifts of the Spirit of Truth....aka, the Holy Ghost were never promised to the world at large.......but to those who were commissioned to establish truthful doctrine for the infant Kingdom of God...i.e., the N.T. church.

"The Spirit of Truth.......whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him or knows Him; but you (the apostles) know Him because He dwells within you." -- John 14:17. And the Apostles of Christ were batpized by the Holy Spirit of Truth...i.e, the Holy Ghost on the day of Pentecost following the ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven (Acts 1, 2)

Last edited:
If my arm is chopped off, it is better when I stop the bleeding but I don't see a transition to good.
Is it good that people can learn to function with one arm; is it good that there are now prosthetics to replace that arm? In your opinion when does 'better' become 'good'? Could it be as other people's arms age, you may now have a prosthetic arm that remains strong?

For me, 'good' would be when I learn to function with what I have and stop mourning what I do not.

Is it good that people can learn to function with one arm; is it good that there are now prosthetics to replace that arm? In your opinion when does 'better' become 'good'? Could it be as other people's arms age, you may now have a prosthetic arm that remains strong?

For me, 'good' would be when I learn to function with what I have and stop mourning what I do not.
I always think of myself as a glass half full kind of person buy you seem to be, there's a few drops of water in the glass and that is enough. Do you find people hate your positive attitude?

Me I'd endeavor to adjust to the loss of an arm just as I have to aging but don't expect me to say it is good to lose anything.

Your religion seems to be the religion of subordinating Christianity.

The Age of Miracles ceased when the N.T. "Perfect Law of Liberty" was complete or made whole. The "faith" has been delivered "once" (Jude 3) by the saints of the 1st century, who were commissioned and inspired by the "Spirit of Truth -- John 16:13) to deliver truth from heaven in order to establish doctrine for the infant church as the Old Law had been nailed to the cross of the Christ (Col. 2:14)

"Charity (Love) never faileth; but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues (the speaking in a different language to convey the gospel .....a language never learned by the speaker, example: -- Acts 2), they shall cease; whether there be knowledge (supernatural gift from the Holy Spirit), it shall vanish away. For now, we know in part (each person endowed with a gift had only a part of the truth from heaven to reveal), and we prophesy in part. But when that which is "PERFECT" comes (the context describe that, a thing, not a person but a thing or event......in the original Greek the term means made whole, complete, fullness), that which is in part shall be done away." -- 1 Cor. 8-10

The same Greek word for perfect is found in describing the N.T. covenant of Christ "The PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY" -- James 1:25

The only remaining gifts of the Spirit of Truth today are, "Faith, Hope, Charity or Love......with Chairty/Love being the greatest of the gifts" -- 1 Cor. 13:13

The Apostle Paul attempts to explain that which he is conveying much like the Christ did in a parable or analogy, comparing the infant church of Christ/Kingdom to that of a child in comprehension, but as the church matures.....the understanding becomes greater with the wisdom of age.......and when the WHOLE Law is bound once (Jude 3) it becomes easy to see the complete picture.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as child; but, when I became a man, I put away childish things. for now we see though a glass, darkly (much like looking through stained glass) but then (when? when the perfect comes) face to face (no barriers stand between the man and the revealed word of God.....its complete, whole, and reads the same for everyone).....now I know in part; but then shall I know even as I am known. Now abideth faith, hope and charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." -- 1 Cor. 13:11-13

This is the problem today........the majority instead of looking into the Perfect Law of Liberty....i.e., the word of God for doctrine. They play, they pretend, that they have some supernatural gift.....all without the proof and evidence to confirm those gifts though signs and wonders. They "PLAY" church much like a child parrots their heroes in pretension.

I defy anyone to present a modern miracle today that can't be explained by the natural laws of physics in an objective fashion. There is no need for miracles today, as the Apostle declares, "We have everything that pertains to life and godliness through the revelations of Jesus Christ." -- 2 Peter 1:3

The supernatural gifts of the Spirit of Truth....aka, the Holy Ghost were never promised to the world at large.......but to those who were commissioned to establish truthful doctrine for the infant Kingdom of God...i.e., the N.T. church.

"The Spirit of Truth.......whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him or knows Him; but you (the apostles) know Him because He dwells within you." -- John 14:17. And the Apostles of Christ were batpized by the Holy Spirit of Truth...i.e, the Holy Ghost on the day of Pentecost following the ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven (Acts 1, 2)
I know the age of miracles hasn't ceased and you're simply misinterpreting the text. You're a cessationist because you haven't experienced miracles in Jesus' Name. Only through the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit can you convince anyone that Jesus is Lord and Savior, not by quoting scripture or employing intellectual, philosophical arguments.

Last edited:
I always think of myself as a glass half full kind of person buy you seem to be, there's a few drops of water in the glass and that is enough. Do you find people hate your positive attitude?
I have worked with children who are missing a hand or an arm, and children who are missing two legs...yet can run a mile and do it happily. One child had a missing ear. All happy, positive kids--great examples to others who are not missing a thing. I have witnessed how happy people can be with a drop or two of water. It never occurred to me to hate them for their positive attitudes.

I have worked with children who are missing a hand or an arm, and children who are missing two legs...yet can run a mile and do it happily. One child had a missing ear. All happy, positive kids--great examples to others who are not missing a thing. I have witnessed how happy people can be with a drop or two of water. It never occurred to me to hate them for their positive attitudes.
As happy as those kids are, how many would want to have their missing limbs back if given the chance?

As happy as those kids are, how many would want to have their missing limbs back if given the chance?
That's like asking, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" It's a useless hypothetical as the
What If is impossible as per the laws of physics designed by the Creator. Just what chance would give these children their limbs back? Christian's are promised nothing extra in this life......the promise is to those who endure to the end of the race, the race of life. (Heb. 12:1, 1 Cor. 9:2-27, 2 Tim. 4:7-9). Stated clearly with no ambiguity whatsoever by the Christ, "But he that endures to the end, shall be saved." -- Matthew 24:13 SHALL BE........future tense, not you ARE SAVED. There is a false doctrine that presents salvation as once saved always saved......when the Apostle Paul himself lived in fear that he might fall from grace, with each day being a struggle with his humanity (1 Cor.9:27)

Meanwhile, we are all governed by the same realities of this physical world......children die every day, murders occur every day, there is no escape from this reality except through physical death. We all, love, experience joy, sorrow, grief, illnesses, success, failure......all depending upon how & where we decide (free will) to navigate this life.......no one can determine the free will decisions of others....its called the human condition. We are all at the mercy of the physical laws that govern our lives.......control is an illusion. We all live one day at a time through the GRACE of those controlling conditions....that which is natural. There's no guarantee of tomorrow for anyone.

"Whereas, ye know not what shall be on the morrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away." -- James 4:14 The same rain falls on the just and the unjust....the same Sun rises on the evil as it does the righteous. (Matthew 5:45)

Anyone that attempts to tell you that miracles happen, Apostles exist today, They talk to God and He answers....are all fake doctrines. Through the completion of the Holy Scriptures the faith has been delivered "ONCE" (Jude 3), we have everything that pertains to life and godliness through the revelations of Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:3-10) Its our eternal Spirit that we must be concerned with......death is as natural as breathing. Jesus turned those away that would follow Him only to feed the flesh......and chastised them, teaching them they should be concerned about that can feed their Spirits instead of their flesh. (John 6:26-27).......Jesus Himself revealed the simple truth, "The poor will be among you ALWAYS" -- John 12:8

Last edited:
I would imagine all of them, just as the kids with mental disabilities would want to be 'normal'. I can imagine the great appreciation they would have for what we take for granted. I watch both the normal and the special ed kids. Sometimes I sigh and think, "Normal is over-rated."

Is that enough of a glass almost empty perspective for you? 😢

Forum List

Back