Are Americans Really Serious About Supporting Trump?

"
Trump has been giving interviews for over 20 year years complaining about how the US has become about a few thousand people and the heck with the rest of us.
Anyone who follows suit and gets some media attention will win our votes."

You do know Trump is a con man.
Trump being a conman or not, I think you are right on target for the reason why Trump was found acceptable as your president. Thanks for the comments. We should set the con man suggestion aside for a little while.
I think you are right on target for the reason why Trump was found acceptable as your president.

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.
When I posted that, you were offended.
Please limit your comments to a size which I can address. This thread is all of a sudden very busy.

One comment or suggestion please, instead of a long string of assertions that areen't relevant to the question. Thanks!

THis is a debate site. If you are looking for a circle jerk, instead, this isn't the place.

Placing this in clean debate does not mean that you get to control what everybody is allowed to say.
Donald H always tries to dictate what others post when they disagree with him.
I think your bad behaviour is an example of bad behaviour of Americans in general and so I think it's a good reason to give up on this thread and ask the moderators to either move it out of this section or shut it down completely.

I'm out of here now. This is not working out well for people of decency!
I detailed why millions of Americans voted for Trump and your response was that my response was too long and that this Thread is being inundated.
Why don't you define how long a response should be?
Debaters, especially from other countries, cannot offer an opinion on another's nation without background information.

Anyone who calls for Americans to have an opportunity to succeed in America will get my vote.

I'm no more closed minded than you. I am able to exchange opinions with several Liberals/Independents on this board. This is a debate zone, so debate me, don't just hand out wimpy 'snarkies'.

Laughing at people's posts in order to deride is a form of personal attack.

The people who do so know they are attacking somebody and the recipient knows they are being attacked.
Good...I'd hate to have my intent misconstrued.
BTW...I collect smiles at a prodigious rate....from most regs here...part of the game.

Glad I am entertaining EvilEyeFleegle. I get lots of snarky 'funny' ratings from Liberals who know I'm right and don't
I never thought Donald Trump was going to run again, even before Impeachment 2.0. But there will undoubtedly be a populist candidate heading the GOP ticket in 2024, possibly a Black female.

And Candace Owens just so happens to turn 35 a little over 6 months before the election.
Bingo!
Not a Lib..and you're not right. I give you funny's because it is futile to engage you..as you really don't listen and are locked in to your point of view. Not really much to say to a closed mind, ya know?
I'm no more closed minded than you. I am able to exchange opinions with several Liberals/Independents on this board. This is a debate zone, so debate me, don't just hand out wimpy 'snarkies'.
Fair enough..I think the odds of the Republican party nominating a Black woman as President to be slightly less than the odds of a planet-killer asteroid hitting the planet.

If you wonder why..i can only direct you to any wide angle photo of the Republican convention and have you count the black faces.

"
Trump has been giving interviews for over 20 year years complaining about how the US has become about a few thousand people and the heck with the rest of us.

Trump being a conman or not, I think you are right on target for the reason why Trump was found acceptable as your president. Thanks for the comments. We should set the con man suggestion aside for a little while.
I think you are right on target for the reason why Trump was found acceptable as your president.

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.
Please limit your comments to a size which I can address. This thread is all of a sudden very busy.

One comment or suggestion please, instead of a long string of assertions that areen't relevant to the question. Thanks!

THis is a debate site. If you are looking for a circle jerk, instead, this isn't the place.

Placing this in clean debate does not mean that you get to control what everybody is allowed to say.
I think your bad behaviour is an example of bad behaviour of Americans in general and so I think it's a good reason to give up on this thread and ask the moderators to either move it out of this section or shut it down completely.

I detailed why millions of Americans voted for Trump and your response was that my response was too long and that this Thread is being inundated.
Debaters, especially from other countries, cannot offer an opinion on another's nation without background information.

Anyone who calls for Americans to have an opportunity to succeed in America will get my vote.

Yep.

The real decision is between national sovereignty and globalism. Trump represents National sovereignty. His opponents have represented globalism.

"

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.

Yep.

The real decision is between national sovereignty and globalism. Trump represents National sovereignty. His opponents have represented globalism.

Trump is a globalist, genius.

"

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.

Yep.

Elaborate.

"

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.

Yep.

Elaborate.

Trump has projects worldwide and borrows from foreign banks.. none of which impacts "national sovereignty".. but let these clots blubber on about globalism and national sovereignty.

"

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.

Yep.

Elaborate.

Trump has projects worldwide and borrows from foreign banks.. none of which impacts "national sovereignty".. but let these clots blubber on about globalism and national sovereignty.
You can't so business internationally without having accounts internationally.
Trump signed an EO suppressing Business Visas; if Biden cancels that EO, thousands of Americans will be fired.
Trump wants to get rid of Trespassers which will increase job opportunities and wages for Blue Collar Workers.
Trump is not offering tax breaks to move out of the US.

There are products, such as certain foods, that cannot be grown in the US.

So, how is your sleeper cell getting on these days, Surada? It's been a while since you've given us a report.

In any case, dealing with foreign banks does not make one a globalist. I'm surprised none of the Mullahs ever taught you that.

"

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.

Yep.

Elaborate.

Trump signed an EO suppressing Business Visas; if Biden cancels that EO, thousands of Americans will be fired.
Trump wants to get rid of Trespassers which will increase job opportunities and wages for Blue Collar Workers.

Trump and Jarod have been selling business visas.

Nobody is offering tax breaks to move out of the US.

"

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.

Yep.

Elaborate.

GW offered Tax Write-Offs for leaving the US.
Is there a Link to these business visas?

"

Excuse me
, surada quoted me.

Yep.

Elaborate.

GW offered Tax Write-Offs for leaving the US.
Is there a Link to these business visas?

Forum List

Back