Are American Republicans like German Jews in the 1930's?

Are American Republicans like German Jews in the 1930's?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Not yet, wait until we eliminate the 2A

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
And your side kills, mobs, destroys, are brainless and have poor fashion sense.

Last edited:
Eerier similarities starting to take hold. We're targeted, terminated, shunned, branded, cut out from the public square
Not really. The only Republicans targeted will be those who participated and/or organized the event. Most Republicans deplore what happened, so those who approve are the real RINOs.

While I'm associating those in MAGA hats as American in name only, hopefully real Republicans come forth and replace those in Congress that were part of Trump's gang. The GOP had so many good candidates to choose from in 2016 that I was ready to vote for, but it fell for a con-artist.

Not really. The only Republicans targeted will be those who participated and/or organized the event. Most Republicans deplore what happened, so those who approve are the real RINOs.
You're delusional.......or CCP
Wrong on both counts. Are you really that stupid? Sorry, rhetorical question, you're a Trumpista.

While I'm associating those in MAGA hats as American in name only, hopefully real Republicans come forth and replace those in Congress that were part of Trump's gang. The GOP had so many good candidates to choose from in 2016 that I was ready to vote for, but it fell for a con-artist.

Sure, Jake. Sure

Trump supporters have a star on their chest.

Big tech, dinosaur media, and Dems are NAZIS!

Way Off, Frank.

American Republicans are more like Moonies.

Eerier similarities starting to take hold. We're targeted, terminated, shunned, branded, cut out from the public square

Wow, what a bunch of total cowards, just like their leader. Targeted? For what, being totally stupid. I thought those MAGA hats were badges of honor, proudly worn by the Trump supporters. I guess you now realize what total fools you all were. Terminated? Yeah, if your stupid ass participated in that attempt at overthrowing the government, YOUR FIRED. I mean, like who didn't see that coming? Shunned? How the hell would you know. You Trump supporters stick together. You only read news sources, well, if you could call them news sources, that support your point of view. Most of you spend an inordinate time on Facebook and will quickly "unfriend" someone that would dare say something negative about the great orange one. Your social circle is devoid of any diversity, all white, all uneducated, all blind supporters of the idiot in chief. Hell, you probably were glad that Thanksgiving dinner was cancelled so you would not have to interact with "non-believers". If anyone is doing the shunning it is you flippin morons.

You Trumpsters claim to be all about "the founders". One of them, Alexander Hamilton, accurately predicted this whole Trump bullshit 220 years before it happened.

The truth unquestionably is, that the only path to a subversion of the republican system of the Country is, by flattering the prejudices of the people, and exciting their jealousies and apprehensions, to throw affairs into confusion, and bring on civil commotion. Tired at length of anarchy, or want of government, they may take shelter in the arms of monarchy for repose and security.

Those then, who resist a confirmation of public order, are the true Artificers of monarchy—not that this is the intention of the generality47 of them. Yet it would not be difficult to lay the finger upon some of their party who may justly be suspected. When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may “ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.”

It has aptly been observed that Cato was the Tory-Cæsar the whig of his day. The former frequently resisted—the latter always flattered the follies of the people. Yet the former perished with the Republic the latter destroyed it.

No popular Government was ever without its Catalines & its Cæsars. These are its true enemies.

Enclosure: [Objections and Answers Respecting the Administrati … (archives.gov)

Wow, what a bunch of total cowards, just like their leader. Targeted? For what, being totally stupid. I thought those MAGA hats were badges of honor, proudly worn by the Trump supporters. I guess you now realize what total fools you all were. Terminated? Yeah, if your stupid ass participated in that attempt at overthrowing the government, YOUR FIRED. I mean, like who didn't see that coming? Shunned? How the hell would you know. You Trump supporters stick together. You only read news sources, well, if you could call them news sources, that support your point of view. Most of you spend an inordinate time on Facebook and will quickly "unfriend" someone that would dare say something negative about the great orange one. Your social circle is devoid of any diversity, all white, all uneducated, all blind supporters of the idiot in chief. Hell, you probably were glad that Thanksgiving dinner was cancelled so you would not have to interact with "non-believers". If anyone is doing the shunning it is you flippin morons.

You Trumpsters claim to be all about "the founders". One of them, Alexander Hamilton, accurately predicted this whole Trump bullshit 220 years before it happened.

The truth unquestionably is, that the only path to a subversion of the republican system of the Country is, by flattering the prejudices of the people, and exciting their jealousies and apprehensions, to throw affairs into confusion, and bring on civil commotion. Tired at length of anarchy, or want of government, they may take shelter in the arms of monarchy for repose and security.

Those then, who resist a confirmation of public order, are the true Artificers of monarchy—not that this is the intention of the generality47 of them. Yet it would not be difficult to lay the finger upon some of their party who may justly be suspected. When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may “ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.”

It has aptly been observed that Cato was the Tory-Cæsar the whig of his day. The former frequently resisted—the latter always flattered the follies of the people. Yet the former perished with the Republic the latter destroyed it.

No popular Government was ever without its Catalines & its Cæsars. These are its true enemies.

Enclosure: [Objections and Answers Respecting the Administrati … (archives.gov)
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

And you side kills, mobs, destroys, are brainless and have poor fashion sense.
We have late night TV talk show hosts making rules and laws.
I wouldn't know I don't watch TV.
But many others do. Kimmel. Colbert, Fallon, Myers, and the rest must be killed. Their families must be killed. They are evil. They are shills. They will live good as you beg to survive. You are used.

Forum List

Back