Arctic sea ice now the second lowest on record

YET you claimed that in all recorded human history one could not have sailed through the arctic like it did recently. THAT is not proven, you have absolutely no data to support the claim. You have no way to even speculate that what you posted is true. It is irrelevant that such ships did not exist before, in fact the very fact they did not exist indicates you could not have data to support your claim.

Is there any scientific data to show that in all recorded history no passage ever existed through the arctic? No there is not. Yet you claimed it is true. A bald faced LIE. Usual tactic of yours.

The arctic sea ice is melting in spite of the fact that the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

And we have almost doubled atmospheric CO2 in the last 200 years.

IF the ice is melting and so much of it is melting why has there been NO increase along any coast anywhere that is not the norm that it has been for the last 100 years? Where the hell did all the water go? It is not in the air, it is not in the ocean, where is it?

And Old Rocks made a statement of fact with out any data or evidence to back up his claim. He said that there has NEVER BEEN a passage through the arctic like there is now, IN ALL RECORDED HISTORY. He did not stipulate record ice taking history which is all of 30 years old, he stipulated in all mankinds recorded history. He does not know that, he can not prove that, he has no way to even speculate that such a statement is even true. It is a LIE.

Because most of the ice is already in the water.

It is the ice in Greenland and Antarctica that will raise the sea levels.

And you are one who is lying.

There is no data dumb ass, that is the point. YOU claimed that in the entire HISTORY of man kind no large freighter had ever been able to sail through the arctic. You do not know that and there is no DATA to support that claim.

Egad, once more we have a Conservative proving the stupidity of Conservatives:lol:

We have had large steel freightors for only a bit over a hundred years. In that time, there is no record of one using the Northwest or Northeast passage. Simple as that.

YET you claimed that in all recorded human history one could not have sailed through the arctic like it did recently. THAT is not proven, you have absolutely no data to support the claim. You have no way to even speculate that what you posted is true. It is irrelevant that such ships did not exist before, in fact the very fact they did not exist indicates you could not have data to support your claim.

Is there any scientific data to show that in all recorded history no passage ever existed through the arctic? No there is not. Yet you claimed it is true. A bald faced LIE. Usual tactic of yours.

The ice caps are melting even though the Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?

One thing is for certain, the Arctic Sea has NOTHING to to with either "Man Made Global Warming" or that atmospheric rounding error of a molecule CO2; it's probably something local.

Egad, once more we have a Conservative proving the stupidity of Conservatives:lol:

We have had large steel freightors for only a bit over a hundred years. In that time, there is no record of one using the Northwest or Northeast passage. Simple as that.

The arctic sea ice is melting in spite of the fact that the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

And we have almost doubled atmospheric CO2 in the last 200 years.

Algore Akbarrrr!! -- Cry of the Global Warming Fanatic before he blows himself up with fake science in an effort to destroy Western Civilization

[

The ice caps are melting even though the Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?
A lie repeated over and over and over again does not become truth, Herr Goebbles.

Arctic Sea Ice Not Following Consensus « An Honest Climate Debate

Good Grief!

Chris, get a fucking Life!!!!! Try to post something that's not total fucking bullshit!

A blog exerpt?

You must be joking.

The arctic ice and the glaciers are still melting even though the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?

A lie repeated over and over and over again does not become truth, Herr Goebbles.

Good Grief!

Chris, get a fucking Life!!!!! Try to post something that's not total fucking bullshit!

A blog exerpt?

You must be joking.

The arctic ice and the glaciers are still melting even though the sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

Why?

I left my SUV running last night and the combustion of "Fossil Fuels" threw massive amounts of CO2 into Earth's fragile atmosphere.

I've just one question for the OP then.

Since it's now been shown mankind has no impact on the climate (pollution is not climate) what do you propose to do about this? Fine the sun? Sue the atmosphere?

Good Grief!

A blog exerpt?

You must be joking.

Why?

I left my SUV running last night and the combustion of "Fossil Fuels" threw massive amounts of CO2 into Earth's fragile atmosphere.

I love it when you don't have an answer.

Good Grief!

A blog exerpt?

You must be joking.

mindless repeated drivel...

That blog entry is linked to the source, you lazy ass. http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

A blog exerpt?

You must be joking.

Why?

Chris, we now know beyond any doubt that imaginary increases in CO2 are NOT warming the planet, in fact Earth has gotten cooler.

I said it's either as local effect or the Earths Magnetic Field. What else ya got?

Fire Under Arctic Ice: Volcanoes Have Been Blowing Their Tops In The Deep Ocean

Fire Under Arctic Ice: Volcanoes Have Been Blowing Their Tops In The Deep Ocean

ScienceDaily (June 26, 2008) — A research team led by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) has uncovered evidence of explosive volcanic eruptions deep beneath the ice-covered surface of the Arctic Ocean. Such violent eruptions of splintered, fragmented rock--known as pyroclastic deposits -- were not thought possible at great ocean depths because of the intense weight and pressure of water and because of the composition of seafloor magma and rock.

We knew it wasn't CO2 given the overall cooling trend, this makes more sense since its localized to the Arctic

Arctic Volcanoes Found Active at Unprecedented Depths
Kimberly Johnson
for National Geographic News
June 26, 2008

Buried under thick ice and frigid water, volcanic explosions are shaking the Arctic Ocean floor at depths previously thought impossible, according to a new study.

Using robot-operated submarines, researchers have found deposits of glassy rock—evidence of eruptions—scattered over more than 5 square miles (15 square kilometers) of the seabed.

Arctic Volcanoes Found Active at Unprecedented Depths

Yeah, it had to be a local effect since the Earth has been cooling lately.

Chris, hope this helps; if not, try thorazine

Holy Crap!

MSNBC Betray Chris and Global Warming Fanatics! This must be like the Vatican renouncing Christ as the Savior.

Volcanoes erupting beneath Arctic ice
Seafloor unexpectedly active, but scientists see no connection to ice loss
Image: North polar region
Jack Cook / WHOI

This map of the Arctic Ocean shows the Gakkel Ridge, Nansen Basin, Lomononsov Ridge, and the cruise track of the icebreaker Oden. Click on the image for a larger version.

INTERACTIVE

Ring of fire
Learn about the science behind an eruption.
By Jeanna Bryner
updated 6:41 p.m. ET, Fri., June 27, 2008

New evidence deep beneath the Arctic ice suggests that a series of underwater volcanoes have erupted in violent explosions in the past decade.

Volcanoes erupting beneath Arctic ice - LiveScience- msnbc.com

Oh my God!!

Undersea volcanoes are melting the glaciers all over the world!!

Who knew?

Chris, we now know beyond any doubt that imaginary increases in CO2 are NOT warming the planet, in fact Earth has gotten cooler.

I said it's either as local effect or the Earths Magnetic Field. What else ya got?

The boys at MIT disagree with you....

Study co-author Ronald Prinn, the co-director of the Joint Program and director of MIT's Center for Global Change Science, says that, regarding global warming, it is important "to base our opinions and policies on the peer-reviewed science," he says. And in the peer-reviewed literature, the MIT model, unlike any other, looks in great detail at the effects of economic activity coupled with the effects of atmospheric, oceanic and biological systems. "In that sense, our work is unique," he says.

The new projections, published this month in the American Meteorological Society's Journal of Climate, indicate a median probability of surface warming of 5.2 degrees Celsius by 2100, with a 90% probability range of 3.5 to 7.4 degrees.

Climate change odds much worse than thought

Forum List

Back