Archaeologists find 3,100-year-old pottery bearing the name of biblical judge

The flood has tons of evidence, just a matter of time for the rest. Region was left unexplored until after WW2.
None at all. The Euphrates river basin used to flood 150 miles wide and 350 miles to the south. That's what built the Delta south of Basra. There's plenty of evidence for that.

It does. It just turns out it always validates the Bible.
The Bible is a collection of literature and documentation all this evidence proves is that the information in the documentation collaborates the originality of the writers, it doesn't prove any presence of a superior being.

None at all. The Euphrates river basin used to flood 150 miles wide and 350 miles to the south. That's what built the Delta south of Basra. There's plenty of evidence for that.
The flood you’re referring to I assume? Every land mass was destroyed then. The Tigris and Euphrates were named after their destroyed ancestors.

The flood you’re referring to I assume? Every land mass was destroyed then. The Tigris and Euphrates were named after their destroyed ancestors.
The Tigris and Euphrates used to run all the way to the straits of Hormuz before it entered the Indian ocean.

Nope. Not in geology. Try Georgia tech, MIT and other top schools.
I’ll give you a quick Geology 101 lesson.
At any layer ever exposed in the world no where has a river ever been found. You should see evidence somewhere of a river existing.
CCDDE59F-7EB3-45AA-A5DA-49EDFD3E8941.jpeg
BF9D6FC6-0B66-46FD-989A-FB772F574833.png

What causes these layers? Several theories, all involving millions of years. Guess what?
86FB36A8-8641-49EF-8F76-EE7752F847F0.jpeg

Layers formed over just a few weeks during the Mt St Helens eruption.

I’ll give you a quick Geology 101 lesson.
At any layer ever exposed in the world no where has a river ever been found. You should see evidence somewhere of a river existing.
View attachment 617277View attachment 617278
What causes these layers? Several theories, all involving millions of years. Guess what?
View attachment 617279
Layers formed over just a few weeks during the Mt St Helens eruption.
Read about the Tigris and Euphrates. There are no canyons. It's flat.

Israel is an archeologists playground. Ignored for thousands of years it’s filled with artifacts going back to the beginning of civilization. And every find ends up further validating the Bible.

Excavations at a site in the Judean lowlands has turned up a 3000-year-old pottery shard with the name Jerrubaal - the name Judge Gideon was given by his father - which means literally, "contender with Baal."

And Jerrubaal was probable as common then in that area as Mike is in ours during our times. This Jerrubaal--likely isn't your Judge Gideon.

Forum List

Back