Arburys blood was all over shooter omg!

to top it off the cop at the seen didn't know first aid. These dudes are in so much trouble. crime scene photos shown today too.

Why not skip the whole silly due process trial by jury of peers bit and go right to crucifying the shooters along the Appian Way? Isn't that what the Woke crowd really wants? Put them up on wooden crosses and nail them down for all to see?

Why not skip the whole silly due process trial by jury of peers bit and go right to crucifying the shooters along the Appian Way? Isn't that what the Woke crowd really wants? Put them up on wooden crosses and nail them down for all to see?
It's just your schizophrenic addled mind speaking to you.

nope we need trial that is how it works.

Between this trial and the Rittenhouse farce, we stand a really good chance of early Christmas shopping by the mob when one or all get acquitted. Rittenhouse may have just been exonerated by a Prosecution witness:

Ooops...

nope we need trial that is how it works.

My problem with the article is this: "Three white men" as boldly stated in its first sentence. What does race have to do with anything? In future articles written about gangland shootings in Chicago, Baltimore or anywhere else similar why not write "Three black men" in the first sentence. The American Left and their media surrogates are trying so hard to start some kind of race war. Luckily, at least up to this point in time, Americans just aren't biting.

My problem with the article is this: "Three white men" as boldly stated in its first sentence. What does race have to do with anything? In future articles written about gangland shootings in Chicago, Baltimore or anywhere else similar why not write "Three black men" in the first sentence. The American Left and their media surrogates are trying so hard to start some kind of race war. Luckily, at least up to this point in time, Americans just aren't biting.
YOu actually believe they would have shot a white guy.

YOu actually believe they would have shot a white guy.

No I believe a white guy would have stopped running and spoken to the two men in the truck like mature adults.

It's no doubt the guy was casing these places out, he's seen in multiple videos trespassing on these construction sites. Why would he keep going back? They say he didn't steal anything. Good, that means the construction workers did a good job of securing things away from people like this trespassing negro. Just because someone doesn't steal anything doesn't mean he wasn't looking to. Just means he didn't find anything he could conceal while running away.

If you have no business on a construction site, stay off of it.

No I believe a white guy would have stopped running and spoken to the two men in the truck like mature adults.

It's no doubt the guy was casing these places out, he's seen in multiple videos trespassing on these construction sites. Why would he keep going back? They say he didn't steal anything. Good, that means the construction workers did a good job of securing things away from people like this trespassing negro. Just because someone doesn't steal anything doesn't mean he wasn't looking to. Just means he didn't find anything he could conceal while running away.

If you have no business on a construction site, stay off of it.
Last time I checked trespassing doesnt get you the death sentence, boy.

We have trials so that everything is brought out into the open. I saw the video on Friday and it was truly horrible. I'm sorry that his mother had to see it.The cops seem to have been clueless. The testimony this morning was so damaging to Bryan. He told the cop that he didn't know who he was following or why. He just did it. Then he referred to Arbery as a "joker." I would like to know more about someone supposedly yelling at Arbery "what did you do? what did you steal?" If it was one of the McMichaels, then they also didn't see Arbery doing anything wrong that would warrant chasing him. Arbery was dressed only in a T-shirt and shorts, so he does not even appear to have been carrying anything that could be stolen goods or a weapon, anyway. Not that stealing something would ever be the basis for killing someone. I've also heard something about the autopsy findings, maybe on Friday, but I didn't catch it. Maybe defense wounds? I don't know.

We have trials so that everything is brought out into the open. I saw the video on Friday and it was truly horrible. I'm sorry that his mother had to see it.The cops seem to have been clueless. The testimony this morning was so damaging to Bryan. He told the cop that he didn't know who he was following or why. He just did it. Then he referred to Arbery as a "joker." I would like to know more about someone supposedly yelling at Arbery "what did you do? what did you steal?" If it was one of the McMichaels, then they also didn't see Arbery doing anything wrong that would warrant chasing him. Arbery was dressed only in a T-shirt and shorts, so he does not even appear to have been carrying anything that could be stolen goods or a weapon, anyway. Not that stealing something would ever be the basis for killing someone. I've also heard something about the autopsy findings, maybe on Friday, but I didn't catch it. Maybe defense wounds? I don't know.
its getting mighty messy

Forum List

Back