*Arabs Attack Jew Who Is Dead!*

I did say that she considers the Akkadians Arabs. As she does with others who
were there before 2000 years ago.

Christians are also "Baptizing" dead Jews.

Neither group has any shame.
there is more nuttiness------the name of Muhummad's father (it is not clear if he was actually married to AMINA (Mo's mom) was ABDULLAH----it is considered very bad form to suggest that ABDUALLAH was not a REAL TRUE BLUE MUZZIE----even before
Mo----the son he did not rear----invented islam

there is more nuttiness------the name of Muhummad's father (it is not clear if he was actually married to AMINA (Mo's mom) was ABDULLAH----it is considered very bad form to suggest that ABDUALLAH was not a REAL TRUE BLUE MUZZIE----even before
Mo----the son he did not rear----invented islam
Never heard of that, but it does not matter.
It is said that his father died before his birth. His mother when he was six.

He and others who became Muslims invented everything on the back of Judaism and Jews. Thanks to Christianity going to Arabia.

Never heard of that, but it does not matter.
It is said that his father died before his birth. His mother when he was six.

He and others who became Muslims invented everything on the back of Judaism and Jews. Thanks to Christianity going to Arabia.
I do not believe ANYTHING about the recreation of Mo's life. I do believe that a male relative sorta raised him-----to be a caravan robber----A noble profession of the
Ishmaelites of the time

I do not believe ANYTHING about the recreation of Mo's life. I do believe that a male relative sorta raised him-----to be a caravan robber----A noble profession of the
Ishmaelites of the time
He was raised by his Grandfather, according to what I read.
He was a merchant, a slave trader, according to what is written. Probably, even a caravan robber.

In other words, someone who would never come to something in an honest way.
Just as he did not come to create Islam because of honesty, but mostly because he did not want Arabs to convert to Christianity. Not a noble cause.

They are not related to Ishmael, no matter how much they try to force that square peg into the round space.

Sorry bout that,

1. There was never a people of Palestine,
Herod coined the name.
2. Herod didn't like or respect those who roamed the land.
3. No body did.
4. There was always a few Jewish families in the lands.
5. The Philistines got wipe out centuries, before Herod.
6. Herod was set up to control Palestine, the area of Israel Proper.
7. Jordan sent their people in to control Palestine after Herod died, and the Romans left.
8. Its been that way for centuries.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Herod coined the name.
3. No body did.
7. Jordan sent their people in to control Palestine after Herod died, and the Romans left.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My bible has is on the map. 😂 😂

Newsflash, the Old Testament is a pile of insane lies and bullshit. But it says the mythological tribes of Israel allegedly only lived in Palestine a couple hundred years and were generally dispersed 700 BC. That is why only Roman artifacts are found there. Romans, by the way, are the symbolic enemy of the zionist psychopaths. After all the excavation by "Jews," there is still no evidence "Israelites" ever lived there. And their main deity, Yahweh actually dictated that. They were instructed to stay in tents and never adopt a Western city type lifestyle. Despite this, Jewish Supremacists have obtained control of most parts of most governments, academia, media, etc. And their obsession is to eradicate Whitey. Sad but true. That is why the USA has become Brazil north.

Last edited:
Newsflash, the Old Testament is a pile of insane lies and bullshit. But it says the mythological tribes of Israel allegedly only lived in Palestine a couple hundred years and were generally dispersed 700 BC. That is why only Roman artifacts are found there. Romans, by the way, are the symbolic enemy of the zionist psychopaths. After all the excavation by "Jews," there is still no evidence "Israelites" ever lived there. And their main deity, Yahweh actually dictated that. They were instructed to stay in tents and never adopt a Western city type lifestyle. Despite this, Jewish Supremacists have obtained control of most parts of most governments, academia, media, etc. And their obsession is to eradicate Whitey. Sad but true. That is why the USA has become Brazil north.

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats load of horse shit.
2. Not really worth responding too, but here i am.
3. There is no stronger bond then the American Christians, right now with the Israeli Peoples, on earth, or ever has been.
4. This administration has fairly and routinely ignored Israel, and that is very common to what this administration did, and does.
5. Why does this administration ignore Israel, ignorance, on high, kinda goes with how they ignore Israel.
6. Better they focus on Israel, but might just be trying to talk to a donkey.
7. That was spoken about, before, and the donkey spoke, the donkey saved the brutal rider from certain death, and then was brutalize for it.
8. The same scenario is about to take place, the donkey will be brutalized again.
9. But this time it will be justified.
10. Amusing what G-D will do, and then years later repeat it, with a twist.
NOTE: *What's That Stench?*
11. President Trump, had a very fatherly relationship with Israel, that's the main reason the donkey, despises President Trump.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats load of horse shit.
2. Not really worth responding too, but here i am.
3. There is no stronger bond then the American Christians, right now with the Israeli Peoples, on earth, or ever has been.
4. This administration has fairly and routinely ignored Israel, and that is very common to what this administration did, and does.
5. Why does this administration ignore Israel, ignorance, on high, kinda goes with how they ignore Israel.
6. Better they focus on Israel, but might just be trying to talk to a donkey.
7. That was spoken about, before, and the donkey spoke, the donkey saved the brutal rider from certain death, and then was brutalize for it.
8. The same scenario is about to take place, the donkey will be brutalized again.
9. But this time it will be justified.
10. Amusing what G-D will do, and then years later repeat it, with a twist.
NOTE: *What's That Stench?*
11. President Trump, had a very fatherly relationship with Israel, that's the main reason the donkey, despises President Trump.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Not the thread to discuss any of this. Please, go to the right thread.

Not the thread to discuss any of this. Please, go to the right thread.
Sorry bout that,

1. Are you trying to be funny? lol!
2. This just a random thread created by who knows who, about a very important aspect of politics, and this isn't the correct thread? lol!!!!!!
3. Now in all seriousness fuck off! lol!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Are you trying to be funny? lol!
2. This just a random thread created by who knows who, about a very important aspect of politics, and this isn't the correct thread? lol!!!!!!
3. Now in all seriousness fuck off! lol!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
YOU started this thread.

About Arabs attacking the Tomb of Joseph, "dead Jews". Not about some "important aspect of politics", or anything else.

Get a brain, and learn to not swear at people over nothing. Shame on you.

Start another thread about your "important aspect of politics"

Last edited:
YOU started this thread.

About Arabs attacking the Tomb of Joseph, "dead Jews". Not about some "important aspect of politics", or anything else.

Get a brain, and learn to not swear at people over nothing. Shame on you.

Start another thread about your "important aspect of politics"
Sorry bout that,

1. You are just way to stupid, you can run back to your safe place, your bat cave.
2. Take a couple weeks off, then quit.
3. You bring down the IQ of many who your read your shit.
4. But i can read your shit, and it does nothing to my IQ.
5. I've read so much stupid shit, im immune to it.
6. Find your happy place, and curl up into a ball.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You are just way to stupid, you can run back to your safe place, your bat cave.
2. Take a couple weeks off, then quit.
3. You bring down the IQ of many who your read your shit.
4. But i can read your shit, and it does nothing to my IQ.
5. I've read so much stupid shit, im immune to it.
6. Find your happy place, and curl up into a ball.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are sorry about a lot of things, but amazingly you are not sorry to have a vile mind and vile hands which type vile things because you MUST be right.

James of Texas. What a laugh.

Just a religious nut from Texas who cannot discuss anything in a Discussion Forum.

Goodbye Y'All

LMHOROTF

Sorry bout that,

1. If you believe in G-D, you never die.
2. Joesph isn't dead.
3. He is alive.
4. Can't and won't tell you where he is, but G-d knows, I lie not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The nut case thinks that Joseph is alive. And only he knows where he is. And he would know where Elvis and JFK, and JFK, JR. are as well.

The idiot.

You are sorry about a lot of things, but amazingly you are not sorry to have a vile mind and vile hands which type vile things because you MUST be right.

James of Texas. What a laugh.

Just a religious nut from Texas who cannot discuss anything in a Discussion Forum.

Goodbye Y'All

LMHOROTF
Sorry bout that,

1. Coming from you that's a compliment.
2. Don't rush off and quit, run off as fast as you can and do it.
3. Your feelings are not my concern, if you have something of substance to offer, say on, when a moron like you, can I call you moron? shoots off a post, saying this isn't the proper place to post this topic, i just have to smear that moron into the mud, that would be *YOU*.
4. Your IQ must be lower than 75.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Herod coined the name.
3. No body did.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Herod did not coin the name Palestine. You do not even know who Herod was and when he lived. You are an ignorant idiot.

Jordan did not send any people to control Palestine. You are an ignorant idiot.

Sorry bout that,

1. Coming from you that's a compliment.
2. Don't rush off and quit, run off as fast as you can and do it.
3. Your feelings are not my concern, if you have something of substance to offer, say on, when an moron like you, can I call you moron? shoots off a post, saying this isn't the proper place to post this topic, i just have to smear that moron into the mud, that would be *YOU*.
4. Your IQ must be lower than 75.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Learn real history of the area, which you do not know. Learn the names of the places and names of the invaders, and other things.

Herod coined the word Palestine? That would be news to him.

But then, you made up that news, so only you know that.

Herod did not coin the name Palestine. You do not even know who Herod was and when he lived. You are an ignorant idiot.

Jordan did not send any people to control Palestine. You are an ignorant idiot.
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't do research for morons.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't do research for morons.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
This "moron" is Jewish and knows Jewish history and the history of the time.

So, you can continue to call anyone who can tell you that you are wrong about what you are writing, and refuse to do any "research" because you wish to believe that Herod coined the name Palestine, etc, that makes what of you?

Sorry about your brain, which is stuck in a world you created only for yourself.

I do not appreciate anyone rewriting the history of my people, not any part of it, no matter where that person comes from and what they learned since they were children.

Smart people want to learn, but you.......stuck in your own version of Jewish history .

It is wonderful that you are pro Israel but do stop rewriting our history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back