Nobody cares

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
bottom line is that the average American really doesn't care

There's a romantic comedy about America and the beginning of the United States and its called 1776

it's a musical as delightful as it should be watched by every can on the planet and that Angela big. Congress or White House or Supreme Court

The bottom line is that everybody cares every American cares

That's not news mister

Last edited:
I have a pretty considerable are T to bring to this poker game but in the end the bottom line is that the average American really doesn't care and they don't want to be held hostage by the media or their paycheck

So...

I will make the average Joe of Eddy party to tell me what they think about their paycheck because I work hard from many years I still am also I have kind of works the government out of money call saying that anyway I own Washington america.com but whatever that's why people hate me

There's a romantic comedy about America and the beginning of the United States and its called 1776 it's a musical as delightful as it should be watched by every can on the planet and that Angela big. Congress or White House or Supreme Court

You will make the average Joe of Eddy party tell you what you think about their paycheck? Hmmm

• Banned
You will make the average Joe of Eddy party tell you what you think about their paycheck? Hmmm
I never pretended to ask anybody to make anybody do anything for whatever reason certainly not political and certainly not in the advancement of The Psychotic Animal Farm Bernie Sanders NC Pelosi whatever the f***... communism...

What do Vladimir Putin and Raul Castro have in common
Barack Obama

Also they killed women and children while they were trying to escape from political death..

And stuff

Barack obama watched a basobol game
And did the wave with a butcher communist...

For the love of God does that ring anyones'
Librrty bell ?

Forum List

Back