Arabic Writing Was Penned by a Christian

Wrong.
{... This article (about Hebrew script) is about the alphabet derived from the Aramaic alphabet (CE 135) ...}

So what we consider Hebrew, had no script until 135 BC.
The previous language the Old Testament is written in is sometimes call "Old Hebrew" by some, but is really Aramaic.
If we could find anything written by Moses, it would have been in Egyptian.
what article?

allspice is Mayan-----but vital in the cookery of
the gourd plant-----including pumpkin pie invented
by MILES STANDISH

blini and caviar in the USA ------is a prized food
amongst some jews of Brooklyn. Leavened flat
bread predates islam and muhummad (if he really
existed) The ancient word for such bread is
something like "PAT" ----it can be found in the
parts of the Talmud which predates written arabic.
Europeans and Russians, certainly did make various
sorts of leavened flatbread
I wouldn't know. We got caviar fresh from Iran.

So Chaim Weizmann moved to Berlin and became a German citizen.
From there he learned how to make synthetic acetone for the production of cordite explosive, and he traded that knowledge to the British in exchange for the Balfour Declaration. That made him a traitor to Germany.
so? and that is the origin of the filth of
shariah law which renders land ownership by jews
ILLEGAL and rape and murder of jews LEGAL?

The Jews were also encouraged to kill the neighbors.
"the jews were encouraged to kill neighbors" ----
I missed that lesson. How does one say "KILL
YOUR NEIGHBOR" in hebrew? You seem to confuse
Jewish law with that of the episcopalian crusaders

"the jews were encouraged to kill neighbors" ----
I missed that lesson. How does one say "KILL
YOUR NEIGHBOR" in hebrew? You seem to confuse
Jewish law with that of the episcopalian crusaders
Read the Bible. They were told to kill the Canaanites and steal their land.

Read the Bible. They were told to kill the Canaanites and steal their land.
I read the bible. My father was in the USA navy
during World War II------he was told to kill
Germans on ships with torpedos. Your sunday
school teachers forgot to tell you that the people
called----"children of israel" were involved in war
with specific "tribes" of canaanites even before
their migration to Egypt

the fact is as I have been told is that
ARABIC has changed something like ENGLISH changed ---over the past 2000
years----to the extent that even today Arabic in different countries -----is SO DIFFERENT that people from Morocco cannot talk to people from Saudi Arabia.

You need to find new sources to get you told because that's complete bullshit. I hung with Arabic speakers some of whom were Moroccan or Algerian, others Egyptian or Sudanese, and they ALL spoke Arabic among themselves without issue. Obviously as with any language there are dialects, accents and expressions particular to an area, like the English of the US and that of the UK, but it's clearly mutually intelligible. If it were not it would be called different languages.

actually---the practice of infanticide in arabia [sic] -----was an ARAB thing----Christians
and jews [sic] did not so engage in the barbarism of the people of arabia [sic] who eventually
became the barbaric muslims [sic]

Uh.... really?

Cue Psalm 137:9, Old Testes:
>> Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks! <<

I'm afraid that's both Christians and Jews. Want to talk about stonings?

How 'bout a Dollop of Deuteronomy...
>> “Make no covenant with them and show them no mercy.... break down their altars, smash their pillars, hew down their sacred poles and burn their idols with fire. For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples of the earth.” (7:1-6)

Further down, in 21:
>> “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.<<

And then in 22;
>> “If . . . the charge [that the bride was not a virgin on her wedding night] is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.” <<

BUT WAIT -- there's also Leviticus. NOW how much would you pay...
>> Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.<<

"Numbers" agrees:
>> While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. And the Lord said to Moses, “The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the Lord commanded Moses. <<

Not to be left out, Exodus proclaims:
>> Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.<<

Now Joshua, that guy is very particular to designate the weapon of choice:
>> And Joshua said, “Why did you bring trouble on us? The Lord brings trouble on you today.” And all Israel stoned him with stones. They burned them with fire and stoned them with stones. <<

Apparently there was a lot of stoning with kumquats and stoning with bananas going on. Good to get that cleared up.

Also, I understand Slavery was a cool thing. Thus spake the Cult of the Lost Cause too.

You need to find new sources to get you told because that's complete bullshit. I hung with Arabic speakers some of whom were Moroccan or Algerian, others Egyptian or Sudanese, and they ALL spoke Arabic among themselves without issue. Obviously as with any language there are dialects, accents and expressions particular to an area, like the English of the US and that of the UK, but it's clearly mutually intelligible. If it were not it would be called different languages.
silly pogoid. Morocco and Algeria are virtually THE SAME LAND. They would have probably been even more comfortable in French. At issue would be two
illiterates -----one from Egypt and the other from Mauritania STRUGGLING to communicate. There is, TODAY, a standard college level arabic which is
virtually a foreign language to the average Bedouin
and his sheep

silly pogoid. Morocco and Algeria are virtually THE SAME LAND. They would have probably been even more comfortable in French. At issue would be two
illiterates -----one from Egypt and the other from Mauritania STRUGGLING to communicate. There is, TODAY, a standard college level arabic which is
virtually a foreign language to the average Bedouin
and his sheep
Yeah with me they were more comfortable in French; with each other they spoke Arabic.

Have you ever in your entire time on this site had any idea what you were babbling about? :rofl:

Yeah with me they were more comfortable in French; with each other they spoke Arabic.

Have you ever in your entire time on this site had any idea what you were babbling about? :rofl:
Yeah? with you they spoke in arabic. Neither
of my parents could speak yiddish FUNCTIONALLY, but when we five kids were
around-----they resorted to that language

Yeah? with you they spoke in arabic. Neither
of my parents could speak yiddish FUNCTIONALLY, but when we five kids were
around-----they resorted to that language

They only spoke Arabic to me when they were teaching me phrases therein.
And when they did they distinguished between "this one is used in (say) Egypt and that one is universal". Much like a "shopping cart" in Connecticut is a "buggy" in Tennessee. Or as Arabs would put it, "kif-kif".

they obsess about their religions
In interesting anecdote (personal so----well... bear with me) A pakistani
surgeon with whom I worked LONG AGO tried to convince me that
Maimonides was a muslim. I said---"nope--jew". The surgeon
insisted he was BORN a jew but converted to islam in moorish spain.
I said "nope---only with a knife at his throat in Fez----and then he
ran" -----More evidence that he was a muslim----"HE WROTE IN
ARABIC THUS PROVING HE WAS MUSLIM" The concept that anyone
who does arabic is REALLY A MUSLIM----is not unique

Forum List

Back