AR-15 shooting a single .223 round literally rips upper half of the body from victims lower half

223/556 NATO round is kinda anemic ( Like gettin stabbed with an ice pick ) during the Mogadishu battle Troops reported shooting a skinny Runnin across the street carrying an AK or RPG , and gettin more than 2-4 hits during a mag dump with an M16A2 or CAR 15 and the Skinny made it all the way across the Street and handed his weapon to another Skinny before collapsing .

... by people who know nothing about the subject.
I never stated that I agree towards Colonel ...., testimony - you moron - since I have been in the Armed Forces far too long, incl. combat missions.

Therefore I had stated:
This is all well known. (meaning, discussions and innumerable statements about anything involving the AR-15)
And anyone who is into weapons also knows as to where the AR-15 derives from. (meaning - using a military assault rifle - for "private" amusement.

Therefore I then stated:
Therefore IMO, this is not the issue - but how to deal and handle with the existing 2nd Amendment is.

Simple.
Amend it.
You just need 2/3 of Congress and 38 states to agree with you.

That is also well known - and I had mentioned it (via the lawmakers aka Congress and Senate and/or the USSC.
Independently some States themselves have implemented "law requirements" - without challenging the 2nd A. Whilst other States couldn't be bothered.

BTW: I wasn't the one who brought in that daft and ridiculous Militia issue. Since there is NO unregulated Militia in the USA.

Learn how to read posts, or ask, before you bring in nonsensical statements and claims.

A deer hit with a 223 round sometimes keeps running or staggers and falls. Nobody ever saw a deer cut in half by a 223 round. The Col might be smoking some of that stuff he used to like in Vietnam.

According to a retired Marine Corps Colonel, the .223 in an AR is far, far, more dangerous than any 5.56 mm round and can literally split the top half of the body from the bottom half. The next round out of the gun decapitates the next victim, with a single shot - literally rips the head from the body.

This has to be true because the guy who said it is an expert witness for California and he swore this to be a fact in Court and the rules of evidence for expert witnesses is that they have to have personal knowledge of the truth of that to which they attest.

The man is defending the .223 as a non lethal weapon. The Col is correct on automatic weapons moving around. They are more difficult to stay on target than the slower firing AR15 he discusses. I was in the Army. We trained with automatic weapons but when we got to Europe, those were banned by the Army unless the Weapons sgt activated them as full automatic. I fired fully automatic weapons at Ft. Ord CA.

This is all well known. And anyone who is into weapons also knows as to where the AR-15 derives from.

Therefore IMO, this is not the issue - but how to deal and handle with the existing 2nd Amendment is.
I tend to doubt that other than we who served understand this very well, That it means what they want it to mean. If he is discounting the Col, he should specify what he is discounting. I never heard of having rifling in the AR 15 to make the rounds tumble. But whose word are we taking about this? True that the automatic firing weapons has to be very controlled to keep it on target. Machine guns are designed so he shooter has them locked down. To hold them on target. The AR15 is the military version but the civil version can't be fired automatically. It is designed to fire one round per squeeze.

A deer hit with a 223 round sometimes keeps running or staggers and falls. Nobody ever saw a deer cut in half by a 223 round. The Col might be smoking some of that stuff he used to like in Vietnam.

I also do not believe the AR15 cuts things in half. I think this party wants us to fear the civilian version which fires but one round per squeeze. But by attacking the COL,. perhaps he thinks he proved his point. But the civil version of the .223 is not automatic. By operation of law, they fire just one round at a time.

According to a retired Marine Corps Colonel, the .223 in an AR is far, far, more dangerous than any 5.56 mm round and can literally split the top half of the body from the bottom half. The next round out of the gun decapitates the next victim, with a single shot - literally rips the head from the body.

This has to be true because the guy who said it is an expert witness for California and he swore this to be a fact in Court and the rules of evidence for expert witnesses is that they have to have personal knowledge of the truth of that to which they attest.

My next revolver is going to be one of these. I mean i dont want to shoot such a dangerous round as the .223 that can rip a body in twain. I will keep is small with only a 5 round cylinder.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/model-s-w500
X-FRAME SERIES

MODEL S&W500​

1707962811175.png

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Are you serious or is this a joke post?
I've been away for a while but I assume that by now you've watched the video, and perhaps other videos on the incident, including the actual Court filings in California. No; it's not a joke, it's an anti-gun, complete idiot of a Marine Colonel, putting it on the record that his oath meant nothing.

Oh, I didn't mention it when I started the thread; the Colonel was forced out of the Marine Corps for sexual assault on a female Marine, quite some time back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back