AR-15 shooting a single .223 round literally rips upper half of the body from victims lower half

The thread title did.
The thread title said what it said because that was what the Colonel was trying to get banned. He wasn't trying to ban bolt-action .223 plinking rifles because they're not black and ugly and it is, according to the idiot colonel, the AR and it's barrel that were specifically designed, he said, to make the bullet tumble and rip bodies in half. I doubt they're teaching that in infantry schools in the Army or the Marine but this is, again according the Colonel and not me, what he knows for a fact to be true.
My next revolver is going to be one of these. I mean i dont want to shoot such a dangerous round as the .223 that can rip a body in twain. I will keep is small with only a 5 round cylinder.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/model-s-w500

View attachment 902508

View attachment 902515
I don't remember now who it was but someone made a revolver in 30-30 for a while. I wanted that real bad. They probably made one in .223 as well.

I also do not believe the AR15 cuts things in half. I think this party wants us to fear the civilian version which fires but one round per squeeze. But by attacking the COL,. perhaps he thinks he proved his point. But the civil version of the .223 is not automatic. By operation of law, they fire just one round at a time.
Where did you get the idea that I want anyone to fear the civilian version of any thing? Or are you talking about the Canadian attorney whose video I posted? He wasn't trying to get anyone to fear anyone either. And it's not the M4 or M16 that the Colonel said would cut people in half; he said the AR-15, one .223 round (his initial report to the Court in California didn't mention the 5.56 because the Colonel is an idiot.)

How could anyone read my OP and watch the video and think I was trying to make people fear anything other than stupid Marine colonels? But now, add to that list that people should fear stupid people who can't comprehend what they read; they can be dangerous operating a toaster.

The thread title said what it said because that was what the Colonel was trying to get banned. He wasn't trying to ban bolt-action .223 plinking rifles because they're not black and ugly and it is, according to the idiot colonel, the AR and it's barrel that were specifically designed, he said, to make the bullet tumble and rip bodies in half. I doubt they're teaching that in infantry schools in the Army or the Marine but this is, again according the Colonel and not me, what he knows for a fact to be true.

I don't remember now who it was but someone made a revolver in 30-30 for a while. I wanted that real bad. They probably made one in .223 as well.

I am always amazed at the ignorance of people where guns are concerned.

No, the bullet does not tumble. Just like it didn't tumble when fire from a .45.

It doesn't change the FACT - that there isn't a single "official" unorganized State Militia in existence.

So get one done first, and then we can see about what would then happen to those "arms" that are not in the possession of Militia members. And as I had indicated already - as to how many people would even be acquitted towards a respective States unorganized Militia, and what those "Militia regulations" would include/pertain to.

Anything else is just wishful thinking and therefore plain theory. However anyone above the age of 45 (not being a member in the NG or a former US Armed Forces member - up to age 64) is excluded from the Militias "recruitment pool". wooosh - there go a hundred million arms.

BTW - what does in your opinion, the existing NG represent? According to my knowledge: it's an existing "organized Militia".
several states have militias which are generally unarmed and seldom train. I believe North Carolina has one.

Where did you get the idea that I want anyone to fear the civilian version of any thing? Or are you talking about the Canadian attorney whose video I posted? He wasn't trying to get anyone to fear anyone either. And it's not the M4 or M16 that the Colonel said would cut people in half; he said the AR-15, one .223 round (his initial report to the Court in California didn't mention the 5.56 because the Colonel is an idiot.)

How could anyone read my OP and watch the video and think I was trying to make people fear anything other than stupid Marine colonels? But now, add to that list that people should fear stupid people who can't comprehend what they read; they can be dangerous operating a toaster.
Why did you take it so damned personal? Now you reply using the insult format.

several states have militias which are generally unarmed and seldom train. I believe North Carolina has one.

Nope - the only "Militia" in existence in any State of the USA is only the NG.

Federal and state laws generally use the term “militia” to refer to all able-bodied residents between certain ages who may be called forth by the government to defend the United States or an individual state. See 10 U.S.C. § 246.

The "Militia" in general is nothing else, but a theoretical reserve-pool for a possible recruitment for the US Armed Forces and National Guard.

Is it legal to act as a private militia in North Carolina?
No. All 50 states prohibit private, unauthorized militias and military units from engaging in activities reserved for the state militia, including law enforcement activities. Some, including North Carolina, also prohibit paramilitary activity during or in furtherance of a civil disorder.

Furthermore, the statutes make clear that the unorganized militia is the state’s defensive force of last resort. It may only be activated after the Governor has already called out the National Guard and any other organized militias and found that “the number available is insufficient” for the task, in which case “the Governor shall then order out any part of the unorganized militia that the Governor may deem necessary.” G.S. 127A-87; G.S. 127A-97 (“in all cases the North Carolina National Guard and naval militia as provided for in this Chapter shall be first ordered into service”). In the unlikely event that the unorganized militia is actually needed, the Governor may call up a sufficient force either by volunteer or by draft, and attach them to units of the Guard or other organized militias “as may be best for service.” G.S. 127A-88.

In short, the idea of private citizens banding together to create their own military unit may work in the movies, but it is not permitted under North Carolina law.

Nope - the only "Militia" in existence in any State of the USA is only the NG.

Federal and state laws generally use the term “militia” to refer to all able-bodied residents between certain ages who may be called forth by the government to defend the United States or an individual state. See 10 U.S.C. § 246.

The "Militia" in general is nothing else, but a theoretical reserve-pool for a possible recruitment for the US Armed Forces and National Guard.

Is it legal to act as a private militia in North Carolina?
No. All 50 states prohibit private, unauthorized militias and military units from engaging in activities reserved for the state militia, including law enforcement activities. Some, including North Carolina, also prohibit paramilitary activity during or in furtherance of a civil disorder.

Furthermore, the statutes make clear that the unorganized militia is the state’s defensive force of last resort. It may only be activated after the Governor has already called out the National Guard and any other organized militias and found that “the number available is insufficient” for the task, in which case “the Governor shall then order out any part of the unorganized militia that the Governor may deem necessary.” G.S. 127A-87; G.S. 127A-97 (“in all cases the North Carolina National Guard and naval militia as provided for in this Chapter shall be first ordered into service”). In the unlikely event that the unorganized militia is actually needed, the Governor may call up a sufficient force either by volunteer or by draft, and attach them to units of the Guard or other organized militias “as may be best for service.” G.S. 127A-88.

In short, the idea of private citizens banding together to create their own military unit may work in the movies, but it is not permitted under North Carolina law.
So in short, this nation lacks freedom because all it has are laws promoting just the Government!!!!!

So in short, this nation lacks freedom because all it has are laws promoting just the Government!!!!!
The "US government"is ELECTED !! and not inherited e.g. like in N-Korea. Or wannabe Fuehrer Trump I, Trump II, and so on.

That the USA is a "fake" democracy as all other democratic countries aside from Switzerland - doesn't change the fact that the PEOPLE vote/elect their respective US government and State governments. And laws in general are "for the benefit of the population" e.g. traffic laws, civil law, etc. etc.
And a MAJORITY of the US population has voted/elected a party at given times, that also promotes e.g. laws pertaining to e.g. EQUALITY. Even though I personally do not buy into e.g. "everyone being equal" - the majority of the US population has elected a party aka government administration that says so.

Therefore if one honestly want's to change things to the better aka MAGA - then one would need to vote for a party that propagates PEOPLES REFERENDUMS (aka a "true" Democracy, in which solely the MAJORITY of the population decides onto laws) - and not some incapable loudmouth, human scumbag and pathological fraudster who PROFITS and owns his political existence, entirely due to a "fake" democracy and want's to replace a "fake" democracy with an authoritarian system. Which again only serves/promotes the interest of a MINORITY and it's respective elitist circles.

The same goes for senile Biden - since it is obvious to anyone with a working brain - that it is not a respective individual, aka US President that governs the country - but the elitist circles and lobbyists, BEHIND these "fake" democracy presidents, candidates and ALL their corrupt and manipulated party politicians.

Last edited:
The "US government"is ELECTED !! and not inherited e.g. like in N-Korea. Or wannabe Fuehrer Trump I, Trump II, and so on.

That the USA is a "fake" democracy as all other democratic countries aside from Switzerland - doesn't change the fact that the PEOPLE vote/elect their respective US government and State governments. And laws in general are "for the benefit of the population" e.g. traffic laws, civil law, etc. etc.
And a MAJORITY of the US population has voted/elected a party at given times, that also promotes e.g. laws pertaining to e.g. EQUALITY. Even though I personally do not buy into e.g. "everyone being equal" - the majority of the US population has elected a party aka government administration that says so.

Therefore if one honestly want's to change things to the better aka MAGA - then one would need to vote for a party that propagates PEOPLES REFERENDUMS (aka a "true" Democracy) - and not some incapable loudmouth, human scumbag and pathological fraudster who PROFITS and owns his political existence, entirely due to a "fake" democracy and want's to replace a "fake" democracy with an authoritarian system. Which again only serves the interest of a MINORITY and it's respective elitist circles.
It should not be called a democracy. It is clearly defined as a Republic which has very important differences. I brought up loss of freedom that our Founders set us up to have.
Free speech was not meant the way it is used today. Today if I vote a Republican, Democrats vilify me. When it was Democrats who set up the war about slaves, only Democrats claim I might also say.

You do not name the dictator so let me assist you. He is Joe Biden.

It should not be called a democracy. It is clearly defined as a Republic which has very important differences. I brought up loss of freedom that our Founders set us up to have.
Free speech was not meant the way it is used today. Today if I vote a Republican, Democrats vilify me. When it was Democrats who set up the war about slaves, only Democrats claim I might also say.

You do not name the dictator so let me assist you. He is Joe Biden.
If the USA is termed a Republic, or a Federation of States, or a Democracy is irrelevant towards the fact - that the US constitution "proclaims" democracy. However the USA can't be a "true" democracy - simply due to the fact that it's constitution allows for political benefits towards MINORITIES - see the US electoral vote system - that ignores a US population MAJORITY via granting individual States an unequal power-share within the US governing bodies.

It is solely, due to this unequal power distribution that Minorities can therefore impose their will onto the US populations Majority. Which BTW are foremost "Red States". Independent of lobbyists, elitist circles and political minority factions manipulating and corrupting the respective mainstream parties. - simply becasue there is no PEOPLES REFERENDUM provision in the US constitution.

As such the mainstream parties aka the founders of the USA made sure - that only they rule and determine, and NOT the population.

Therefore senile Biden is NOT a dictator - but a democratically elected President - who just as ALL other mainstream parties does whatever THEY like (aka institute laws) - and doesn't need to give a rats-ass about, what the MAJORITY of the US population want's. And the exact same goes for the Republicans - whereby your Fuehrer is NOT dismantling this "fake" democracy institution via proclaiming a PEOPLES REFERENDUM - but is simply trying to replace a "fake" democracy with an AUTHORITARIAN system.

And a totally incapable human scumbag and pathological fraudster, is CERTAINLY not going to be a "suitable" nor "realistic" candidate to lead an autocratic system, that would possess any capability whatsoever, towards MAGA.

Therefore it is understood that I would never ever vote for a total idiot and douchebag like Trump - who is only guaranteed to totally screw up the USA.

Having said that - maybe we should return to the topic of this thread.

If the USA is termed a Republic, or a Federation of States, or a Democracy is irrelevant towards the fact - that the US constitution "proclaims" democracy. However the USA can't be a "true" democracy - simply due to the fact that it's constitution allows for political benefits towards MINORITIES - see the US electoral vote system - that ignores a US population MAJORITY via granting individual States an unequal power-share within the US governing bodies.

It is solely, due to this unequal power distribution that Minorities can therefore impose their will onto the US populations Majority. Which BTW are foremost "Red States". Independent of lobbyists, elitist circles and political minority factions manipulating and corrupting the respective mainstream parties. - simply becasue there is no PEOPLES REFERENDUM provision in the US constitution.

As such the mainstream parties aka the founders of the USA made sure - that only they rule and determine, and NOT the population.

Therefore senile Biden is NOT a dictator - but a democratically elected President - who just as ALL other mainstream parties does whatever THEY like (aka institute laws) - and doesn't need to give a rats-ass about, what the MAJORITY of the US population want's. And the exact same goes for the Republicans - whereby your Fuehrer is NOT dismantling this "fake" democracy institution via proclaiming a PEOPLES REFERENDUM - but is simply trying to replace a "fake" democracy with an AUTHORITARIAN system.

And a totally incapable human scumbag and pathological fraudster, is CERTAINLY not going to be a "suitable" nor "realistic" candidate to lead an autocratic system, that would possess any capability whatsoever, towards MAGA.

Therefore it is understood that I would never ever vote for a total idiot and douchebag like Trump - who is only guaranteed to totally screw up the USA.

Having said that - maybe we should return to the topic of this thread.
I responded when the dialogue was removed from the rails.
Biden operates as a Dictator. See what he did his first day in office. Presidents are not to act as dictators, they have EOS to direct the administration what to do. I don't care what you call Trump since I am entitled under that rule to talk like that about Biden since you do the same.

I responded when the dialogue was removed from the rails.
Biden operates as a Dictator. See what he did his first day in office. Presidents are not to act as dictators, they have EOS to direct the administration what to do. I don't care what you call Trump since I am entitled under that rule to talk like that about Biden since you do the same.

Last Updated​

March 6, 2024

Trump issued 220 executive orders between 2017 and 2021
Biden issued 135 so far - with 8 month remaining
So who demonstrates a "dictatorial style" ?

From my point of view, you are free to "rampage" about senile Biden as much as you want to. It doesn't change the fact, that Trump poses a "proven" danger towards democracy, and that he will assure the downfall of the USA in a far more disastrous way and much shorter timeline than senile Biden and the Democrats ever could.

I would however love to see your face and response, if senile Biden loses the 2024 election and calls his "supporters" to "fight like hell" and take down the Capitol (claiming the election was stolen by the Republicans) to prevent Trump from becoming US president.

And trust me - ANTIFA & friends are way more capable and intelligent, then that idiotic MAGA rabble on Jan. 6th.

Have a nice day.

It doesn't change the FACT - that there isn't a single "official" unorganized State Militia in existence.

So get one done first, and then we can see about what would then happen to those "arms" that are not in the possession of Militia members. And as I had indicated already - as to how many people would even be acquitted towards a respective States unorganized Militia, and what those "Militia regulations" would include/pertain to.

Anything else is just wishful thinking and therefore plain theory. However anyone above the age of 45 (not being a member in the NG or a former US Armed Forces member - up to age 64) is excluded from the Militias "recruitment pool". wooosh - there go a hundred million arms.

BTW - what does in your opinion, the existing NG represent? According to my knowledge: it's an existing "organized Militbucks.

Who cares. The 2nd is for individual citizens.

Who cares. The 2nd is for individual citizens.
I do - since the 2nd is in view of a MILITIA - that would consist of individual citizens.
It has however been replaced by the NG - a long time ago.

Furthermore this "right to bear arms" - does not prevent a respective US government or that of individual Sates to bring in laws that "restrict" the kind of arms, and/or the "legibility" of those who are applying to possess arms or even already possess arms - e.g. a former convict or a convicted criminal, a mental retard, or e.g. someone belonging to a radical political/religious group.

If some Muslim group of US citizens would create a "US Islam protection militia" - then you would fully support this via your 2nd belief - right?
You therefore must have also been a full-out 2nd supporter of those weaponized Black Panthers, and weaponized folks like Timothy McVeigh and friends - right?

Last edited:
Trump issued 220 executive orders between 2017 and 2021
Biden issued 135 so far - with 8 month remaining
So who demonstrates a "dictatorial style" ?

From my point of view, you are free to "rampage" about senile Biden as much as you want to.
Trumps were to protect America. Biden's were to attack America.
I have been posting against Biden since he illegally took the office over.

I used to spell his first name as Josef because he reminds me of Stalin.

So
Trumps were to protect America. Biden's were to attack America.
I have been posting against Biden since he illegally took the office over.

I used to spell his first name as Josef because he reminds me of Stalin.
so Biden let Almost 100 of Trump’s Executive orders remain in tact or stand ?

Forum List

Back