April's Spooktactular Halloween Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
Hellooooooooooooooooo all ghosts, ghouls, and goblins out there!! :D Welcome to my first ever spooktactular Halloween party event!! :D (On this website at least.) The party will get started shortly after this spooktactular movie and then I will explain more about the different events once again before we get ready to dance the night away right up until midnight!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yay!!! :D I have guests!!! :D Okay guys, as soon as the story is over we'll get started but I have to take a few minute break around nine since I have an ear infection and I need my eardrops in then. Then, I'll be back to party!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

So far all I've scored virtual trick or treating is some candy corns, some almond joys and a movie date.

Now it's making me wait 188 seconds between doors.

Sigh.

Hellooooooooooooooooo all ghosts, ghouls, and goblins out there!! :D Welcome to my first ever spooktactular Halloween party event!! :D (On this website at least.) The party will get started shortly after this spooktactular movie and then I will explain more about the different events once again before we get ready to dance the night away right up until midnight!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I found a clown movie for you.

Alright, maybe I'll watch it later tonight then after the party's over. :) Thanks! :D
So far all I've scored virtual trick or treating is some candy corns and some almond joys.

Now it's making me wait 188 seconds between doors.

Sigh.

Patience is a virtue, we'll be starting virtual trick-or-treating soon and Will came I'm surprised but excited to see him!! :D

1635727022954.png

Okay, first thing's first does anybody want to participate in the spookiest story contest, costume contest or pumpkin carving contest?

Forum List

Back