April's Spooktactular Halloween Party

Any takers??? Yes, no, maybe so? I got my pumpkins and costume picture ready but I don't have a spooky story entry though. So until I see any other takers for those contests let me explain the rules for virtual trick-or-treating alright? Since Natural Citizen is dying to play it LOL So here's how we play. When somebody replies to this post I will go ahead and post a picture of myself in my costume and say trick-or-treat. Then that person has to post a virtual picture of Halloween candy in response. It doesn't have to be you in your costume though, it can be a random picture of a costume.

Here are the rules:

1. Everybody can only trick-or-treat a member (this doesn't mean different members) once.

2. You MUST say trick-or-treat!

3. Have fun!!! :D

Now I'm going to go ahead and wait to make sure people are still here before I start the music and hopefully people respond to the contests and or my game. :)

Any takers??? Yes, no, maybe so? I got my pumpkins and costume picture ready but I don't have a spooky story entry though. So until I see any other takers for those contests let me explain the rules for virtual trick-or-treating alright? Since Natural Citizen is dying to play it LOL So here's how we play. When somebody replies to this post I will go ahead and post a picture of myself in my costume and say trick-or-treat. Then that person has to post a virtual picture of Halloween candy in response. It doesn't have to be you in your costume though, it can be a random picture of a costume.

Here are the rules:

1. Everybody can only trick-or-treat a member (this doesn't mean different members) once.

2. You MUST say trick-or-treat!

3. Have fun!!! :D

Pft. I was already trick or treating early.

Some mean cats in Brandon costumes beat me up and stole my sack, though, talking about equity or something.

Pft. I was already trick or treating early.

Some mean cats in Brandon costumes beat me up and stole my sack, though, talking about equity or something.

Lol that's cute! Trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. :D (Btw, you're one of my favorite members on here. :) )

IMG_20191002_181430.jpg

While I'm waiting to get my virtual candy from Natural Citizen let's get the party pumping pumpkin!! :D (If nobody else responds to my pumpkin carving contest I'll post pictures of my pumpkins anyways at the end. :) )

Entry for spooky story
"My sister and I were staying at an old, historic hotel in middle of nowhere Montana. The building had been in use since the 1800s. My sister loves this place and has frequented it many times over the years.

I was kept up all night by someone pacing around on the hardwood floors in the room above ours. Drove me crazy.

In the morning, I asked my sister how she could sleep through it and she told me that the upstairs of the building used to be a ballroom, but now it's carpeted and empty. The hotel staff confirmed that nobody was up there and furthermore, if they were, I wouldn't have heard heels on hardwood floor.

this is not my story but someone else this happened to.

=

Entry for spooky story
"My sister and I were staying at an old, historic hotel in middle of nowhere Montana. The building had been in use since the 1800s. My sister loves this place and has frequented it many times over the years.

I was kept up all night by someone pacing around on the hardwood floors in the room above ours. Drove me crazy.

In the morning, I asked my sister how she could sleep through it and she told me that the upstairs of the building used to be a ballroom, but now it's carpeted and empty. The hotel staff confirmed that nobody was up there and furthermore, if they were, I wouldn't have heard heels on hardwood floor.

=

Wow, that is scary and btw,.. trick-or-treat and Natural Citizen still owes me virtual candy!!

IMG_20191002_181430.jpg

Thank you both for the virtual candy, but it's not as good as the real kind hehe. ;) Now here's a bit more music as we still have a couple hours left of Halloween so let's party!!!! :D (RIP Charlie Daniels. )

I'd put on my battle-rattle, arm up, and go trick or treating as one of the Michigan Capitol protestors, but I don't wanna scare the hell out of everyone. They might think someone's trying to kidnap the Governor again.

sINCE YOU ARE HEAR jGalt Trick or Treat!
I'd put on my battle-rattle, arm up, and go trick or treating as one of the Michigan Capitol protestors, but I don't wanna scare the hell out of everyone. They might think someone's trying to kidnap the Governor again.

Attachments

• 1635733667786.png
    1635733667786.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 16

Forum List

Back