April's Spooktactular Halloween Party

Before I forget again here's a few more songs and then we're going to close the night singing Halloween carols in a little bit. :)

And Wyld Kard you already got your candy lol! But I'll take some from you. Trick-or-treat!! :D You're welcome btw. :)

IMG_20191002_181430 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Is that for me? I didn't even say trick-or-treat yet but I'll take it thanks!! :D (Technically it's past Halloween in my time zone, but I'm running late. )
I'm stuck with a whole bowl of the stuff...only had two door bell rings....so come on over and help me eat this stuff...lol it sure doesn't taste as good as I remember....

I'm stuck with a whole bowl of the stuff...only had two door bell rings....so come on over and help me eat this stuff...lol it sure doesn't taste as good as I remember....

I would if I could lol but I have to go to bed soon anyways though. I totally forgot about this song. :D The party's really starting to get busier now that it's almost over though, figures. XD

Not midnight yet here in Central time.

"Where's your faith Father?" "Out in the car I'm going to go get it." LMAO!! :laughing0301: Only a few more songs then I really do have to go to bed. I hope everyone had a great Halloween though, but I'm going to have to watch that movie tomorrow. Also, stay tuned for a very special Thanksgiving announcement later on tomorrow and be sure to like this post if you want this party and or my thirteen days till Halloween thread to come back next year. ;) Thanks for coming everybody!!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__Tm_4GnPo

Oh yeah and here are my pumpkin pictures as promised. :)

IMG_20211031_093936.jpg

IMG_20211031_184826.jpg

Forum List

Back