April jobs report is 1/4 of what was predicted. A paltry 244K. What happened to Biden's 'Rescue Plan'?

.Yet Texas and Florida dropped restrictions and things are booming and covide rates are dropping.
The only thing "booming" in Texas and Florida are new covid cases and covid deaths. Fla #1 in new cases and Texas is #3. Texas is #2 in new deaths and FLA is #5 in new deaths.
Weird how you have no link.
Ed doesn't have a brain.
And yet I'm smart enough to make a fool of you. :)
You certainly made a fool of someone, fool.

The CheetoJesus lost 22 million jobs in less than a year, so let's keep perspective.

This is a deep hole in which the President and all of us are laboring.

March and April together created more than a million jobs.

We are on the right path.
Americans allowed to return to work is not creating jobs you leftist kook.

.Yet Texas and Florida dropped restrictions and things are booming and covide rates are dropping.
The only thing "booming" in Texas and Florida are new covid cases and covid deaths. Fla #1 in new cases and Texas is #3. Texas is #2 in new deaths and FLA is #5 in new deaths.

Thats okay,I just gave him one.
Of course it doesn't fit his narrative so he'll dimiss it.

Looks like employers may have to pay a living wage! ;)
Except workers are not applying for jobs because Biden is paying them to stay home sitting on their ass.

I was right. Saw a sign in my local McDonald’s a couple weeks ago:
HELP WANTED
$15 an hour

I always have a link, YOU never do!
Using YOUR link:

Texas has 85,324 Active Cases
Rhode Island has 138,455 Active Cases

Texas is what..... 5,000 times bigger than RI? BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you feel dumber than fuck now? I mean more than usual.

Fucking idiot.
Have you ever noticed when the Right calls someone an "idiot", THEY just made an idiotic fool of themselves.
If you could read English you would see that I said NEW cases, after all we are talking about AFTER the idiot governors of Fla and Texas opened their states!!!!
:asshole:

Funny how your claim was about new cases and new deaths, but in your table both those columns are empty.

Wanna try again?
Another idiot too STUPID to understand the chart!
Click on the word "YESTERDAY" to see the day's totals, then click on the columns' titles with the word "NEW" cases or deaths to arrange them in order.

Using YOUR link:

Fucking idiot.
Have you ever noticed when the Right calls someone an "idiot", THEY just made an idiotic fool of themselves.
If you could read English you would see that I said NEW cases, after all we are talking about AFTER the idiot governors of Fla and Texas opened their states!!!!
:asshole:

Yet you ignored post #105 just like you ignored my post proving that the sorry ass job numbers under Xiden came from government sources..
You're so fucken predictable.

Using YOUR link:

Fucking idiot.
Yep.

Texas is #14 on active case list with 85K. Locked down Kalifornia is #1 with 1.6 MILLION.

I don’t think the idiot even looked at his link.
Another IDIOT who never heard of the word NEW!
We are talking about the wing-nut LIE that NEW cases and deaths are DOWN after Texas and Fla opened their states!!!!

Funny how your claim was about new cases and new deaths, but in your table both those columns are empty.

Wanna try again?
Another idiot too STUPID to understand the chart!
Click on the word "YESTERDAY" to see the day's totals, then click on the columns' titles with the word "NEW" cases or deaths to arrange them in order.
I looked at the chart you posted, Dummy. You said nothing about going back to the history.

Locked down Kalifornia #1 in NEW DEATHS.

:oops8:

Three month trend in Texas of declining deaths and new cases. (click on 3 month at top of charts)

we were in a recession in 1981...worst we have had since the great depression.
That Great Reagan Recession went from July 1981 to November 1982, Thank you RR.
we were already in a recession. when reagan took office. His policies did however create the largest economic boom and fastest recovery in history
LIAR!
the Carter recession, the shortest in history, ended July 1980.
The ˝Great Reagan Recession, which YOU said was the worst since the Great Republican Depression, started July 1981.

Three month trend in Texas of declining deaths and new cases. (click on 3 month at top of charts)

You do know that Texas has NOT been opened up for 3 months yet, and it takes a couple of weeks AFTER opening to see the effects of opening, so only a STUPID lying IDIOT would use a previous 3 month data chart!!!

we were in a recession in 1981...worst we have had since the great depression.
That Great Reagan Recession went from July 1981 to November 1982, Thank you RR.
we were already in a recession. when reagan took office. His policies did however create the largest economic boom and fastest recovery in history
LIAR!
the Carter recession, the shortest in history, ended July 1980.
The ˝Great Reagan Recession, which YOU said was the worst since the Great Republican Depression, started July 1981.
More lies by you.

The deepest and longest-lasting recession the United States has experienced since then began in 1980, when Jimmy Carter was president (the gross domestic product dropped 9.6 percent in the second quarter of that year) and did not end until fourth-quarter 1982, almost two years into the Reagan presidency. There were positive quarters during this almost three-year period, resulting in what is known as a double-dip recession, but GDP did not return to the 1979 level until well into 2003. Unemployment peaked at 10.6 percent in the fall of 1982.

You do know that Texas has NOT been opened up for 3 months yet, and it takes a couple of weeks AFTER opening to see the effects of opening, so only a STUPID lying IDIOT would use a previous 3 month data chart!!!
Texas has been fully opened since March 10, mostly opened long before that. Opened for a full month and the trend is still going down.

You lose again, Dipshit.

Forum List

Back