April jobs report is 1/4 of what was predicted. A paltry 244K. What happened to Biden's 'Rescue Plan'?

Any comment on Biden's disastrous jobs numbers last month? I'm guessing you have nothing to offer beyond your usual dumassery we have seen so far.

Sure I have a comment on Biden ADDING 244,000 jobs last month.

If you are not happy with the numbers, you should be supporting Biden’s Infrastructure Bill which will create millions of high paying jobs.
You mean Pedo Joe's infrastructure bill that will cost taxpayers $833,333 per job created?

No thanks.

math?
$2.9 TRILLION to create 2.7 Million jobs.

You figure it out, Dumbass.

Please, please.......tell us you are not this STUPID

2.7 million jobs PLUS all the added public projects
Those JOBS are a biproduct of the infrastructure investment
INFRASTUCTURE INVESTMENTS? LIKE the SHOVEL READY JOBS that weren't under Obama? Its a money grab--
Plenty of Shovel Ready jobs in that Stimulus Bill.....My state got plenty

Only problem is Red States kept the money rather than investing in infrastructure

Any comment on Biden's disastrous jobs numbers last month? I'm guessing you have nothing to offer beyond your usual dumassery we have seen so far.

Sure I have a comment on Biden ADDING 244,000 jobs last month.

If you are not happy with the numbers, you should be supporting Biden’s Infrastructure Bill which will create millions of high paying jobs.
You mean Pedo Joe's infrastructure bill that will cost taxpayers $833,333 per job created?

No thanks.

math?
$2.9 TRILLION to create 2.7 Million jobs.

You figure it out, Dumbass.

Please, please.......tell us you are not this STUPID

2.7 million jobs PLUS all the added public projects
Those JOBS are a biproduct of the infrastructure investment
INFRASTUCTURE INVESTMENTS? LIKE the SHOVEL READY JOBS that weren't under Obama? Its a money grab--
Plenty of Shovel Ready jobs in that Stimulus Bill.....My state got plenty

Only problem is Red States kept the money rather than investing in infrastructure
Are you calling Barry a liar?

.Yet Texas and Florida dropped restrictions and things are booming and covide rates are dropping.
The only thing "booming" in Texas and Florida are new covid cases and covid deaths. Fla #1 in new cases and Texas is #3. Texas is #2 in new deaths and FLA is #5 in new deaths.

.Yet Texas and Florida dropped restrictions and things are booming and covide rates are dropping.
The only thing "booming" in Texas and Florida are new covid cases and covid deaths. Fla #1 in new cases and Texas is #3. Texas is #2 in new deaths and FLA is #5 in new deaths.
I heard there are no living humans in Texas.

Weird how you have no link.
I always have a link, YOU never do!

Ed doesn't have a brain.
And yet I'm smart enough to make a fool of you. :)

Ed doesn't have a brain.
Please attempt to do so.
You will respond that everything in America is fine because you have money.

Ed doesn't have a brain.
Please attempt to do so.
Already did, you are just too STUPID to know it.

Mar 1, 2012
RUSH: “A growing body of psychology research shows that incompetence deprives people of the ability to recognize their own incompetence. To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it.” It’s a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it — and there’s evidence all over that the dumb do not know they’re dumb.

Ed doesn't have a brain.
Please attempt to do so.
Already did, you are just too STUPID to know it.

Mar 1, 2012
RUSH: “A growing body of psychology research shows that incompetence deprives people of the ability to recognize their own incompetence. To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it.” It’s a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it — and there’s evidence all over that the dumb do not know they’re dumb.
Please explain why you are more intelligent than anyone who has a different opinion than yourself.

Using YOUR link:

Texas has 85,324 Active Cases
Rhode Island has 138,455 Active Cases

Texas is what..... 5,000 times bigger than RI? BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you feel dumber than fuck now? I mean more than usual.

Fucking idiot.

Funny how your claim was about new cases and new deaths, but in your table both those columns are empty.

Wanna try again?

Using YOUR link:

Texas has 85,324 Active Cases
Rhode Island has 138,455 Active Cases

Texas is what..... 5,000 times bigger than RI? BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you feel dumber than fuck now? I mean more than usual.

Fucking idiot.
Yep.

Texas is #14 on active case list with 85K. Locked down Kalifornia is #1 with 1.6 MILLION.

I don’t think the idiot even looked at his link.

Forum List

Back