Appears being transgender is cool??

One day you will find out all about ancient, primordial and eternally unchanging concepts of good and evil. You are a pathetic troll, that's it. A decent human being, in your shoes, would readily acknowledge the supreme importance of protecting the innocent and vulnerable minds and bodies of our children from the poisonous ideology of faggotry and transgenderism, forced onto them by sick fuck pedophiles and sadists. But rather than taking the human road, you claim to wish to side with ultimate evil, which is the corruption of a child's mind and the mutilation of their body. You Satanists always push the rest of us with your trolling words; you push and push and push expecting no real retaliation. That rubber band is about to break on a truly epic scale.
These things you say are contrived by man to exert power and control into others by using fear and religion. It’s pretty sick. You should be ashamed of yourself perverting the will of God like that. You don’t speak for him yet you pretend to so you can shame others. That’s a sin if I’ve ever seen one. Now go repent!!

Yeah again dems looking to kids for wisdom.......I mock this and you straight up tell me I'm right.

Adults need to teach kids info and facts, not this bullshit.
if you're born with a dick, you are a male, always will be no matter how much you wish.
Haha, you’re funny

No, no…your lefty spin won’t work.
In legitimate, unified, prosperous societies standards and expectations are created by The People. The people wont accept whackos who fuck their Labradors and they won’t accept whackos who look down at a penis and call themselves female. They’d have to compromise their standards and expectations to do so.
See how simple this shit is?
At least you are admitting that these constraints are created by people and not some binary natural order. That’s a start. So if the constraints are created by people then they can be changed by people. That’s what’s happening now. Welcome to the new world!

At least you are admitting that these constraints are created by people and not some binary natural order. That’s a start. So if the constraints are created by people then they can be changed by people. That’s what’s happening now. Welcome to the new world!
Haha…what you see happening is only happening in the LefTarded shitholes around the world….this shit isn’t happening in ANY decent, moral, principled, disciplined city, state or nation.
hahaha…you honestly didn’t know that ALL legit societies around the world follow a code of moral ethics that kinda holds the citizenry together?
hahaha…that’s some funny shit, I learned it by third grade.

Last edited:
What constraints?
dick = male
vag = female
If you don't like it, talk to God

I can't just say I'm black and use affirmative action...or can I?

After taking to my mom : she said neither of the 3 have declared they’re trans or just gay

It’s not about protecting kids from bullies and being excluded
It’s about the Marxist ethos of the left

It has ruined my relationship with all 3 .
They’re also indoctrinated in CRT

That's all it is is a trend. I just hope it passes as quickly as other trends did like Play Doh and Power Rangers.

Stupid cross dressing degenerates
Muslims want you to look at them, not Muslims. The Left needs to take my advice not being joined with them. Clothing optonal, being allowed from the start would have made what is seen to be less than it is. The church causes what is, and then complains about it..

Slade3200
You have me all wrong !!
I am not a bully
I would never taunt anyone based on gender

I just think this is a matter that belongs in the home

If you meet me , you would be shocked how non-violent I am

Haha…what you see happening is only happening in the LefTarded shitholes around the world….this shit isn’t happening in ANY decent, moral, principled, disciplined city, state or nation.
hahaha…you honestly didn’t know that ALL legit societies around the world follow a code of moral ethics that kinda holds the citizenry together?
hahaha…that’s some funny shit, I learned it by third grade.
Yeah well, who people love and how they feel about themselves doesn’t have anything to do with morals or ethics. You judging them and calling them freaks and thinking it’s ok to punch them in the nose is a breach of morals and ethics and actually against the law in this country. You’re on the wrong side of the coin and are certainly not anyone who can define what the morals and ethics of a society should be.

Slade3200
You have me all wrong !!
I am not a bully
I would never taunt anyone based on gender

I just think this is a matter that belongs in the home

If you meet me , you would be shocked how non-violent I am
Well then you shouldn’t have suggested punching 8 year olds in the nose to straighten them out. A pretty disgusting notion if you think about it

Forum List

Back