Appears being transgender is cool??

It has ruined my relationship with all 3 .
They’re also indoctrinated in CRT
It hasn’t ruined your relationship with your family… YOU have. Take some ownership and responsibility for the things you can control. Perhaps your clinging to your “politics” too hard. Is that really more important than family?

My mom also said that everyone was wearing masks outside in Chicago lol

This was a wealthy leftist area

Only a buffoon wears a mask outside

Slade3200
I do check out.

Ben Shapiro
Star talk with Neil D. Tyson
Sammy the Bull gravano - mob under boss
Michael Bispring - ufc ex champ

Joe R is a real bad azzz

He has a black belt in BJJ
Also he is very bad azz in kickboxing
He hunts with a bow and arrow

Now my Nieces and nephews are being taught proper usage of “gender pronouns”

Got to love Chicago

The boy said he knows a few kids who have come out as transgender or gay at 8 lol

The sad truth is that the same percentage of people have this as always have, and the rest is a trend, yep. Like "multiple personalities" in the 80s or any other trend.

Imagine how we all cringe at our teen years. Now imagine you got sucked into thinking you were the whole opposite gender for a period of time.

I blame us for this. Not the kids.

Who are you to say what God intended to create?! Maybe God intended to create gay males and lesbian females and transgender nonbinary canaries... You don't know... For you to say it is satans work is just ignorant and dumb but thats what I've come to expect from you.

He's right.

I don't hate or deride people who have fallen into the gender trap. But it is no favor to them to give into their madness. Sadly, many of them realize this later on, and want out, or at the very least, realize that altering their outward manifestation does not fix what was going on inside.

He's right.

I don't hate or deride people who have fallen into the gender trap. But it is no favor to them to give into their madness. Sadly, many of them realize this later on, and want out, or at the very least, realize that altering their outward manifestation does not fix what was going on inside.
True, I can only imagine how tough it is on anybody who isn’t straight… especially for a kid where the “normal” people call them mad and freaks… sad that there are so many ugly peoples out there who think their way is the only way

Well just let the rest of your lefty/democrat friends know......the truth is the truth.....it doesn't change
Everybody has their own truth buddy you don’t know how other people feel so stop trying so hard to tell them how they should be

Your statement is not the truth to me... "Their is no personal truth.....there in only THE truth......"
You do know that truth is objective right? It's why they say the truth shall set you free.
I mean in your life the things that happened to you, happened to you. If I said you robbed a house, it doesn't mean that you did........there is only one truth, you did or did not rob the house......I'm not understanding how you don't know this?

You do know that truth is objective right? It's why they say the truth shall set you free.
I mean in your life the things that happened to you, happened to you. If I said you robbed a house, it doesn't mean that you did........there is only one truth, you did or did not rob the house......I'm not understanding how you don't know this?
I understand that just fine, when it comes to things like events and actions there are certainly more clear cut "truths" But when you are talking about things like right vs wrong, moral vs immoral, natural vs unnatural, peoples intent, feelings, emotions etc etc etc. There are various "truths" of what different people feel is right and real.

You may think that fish tastes horrible, you might think that Pam Anderson is the sexiest woman alive, those may be your truths... They may be completely different to somebody else. Get it?

Forum List

Back