Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

My "outhouse" is a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land. There are deer, squirrels, rabbits, turkeys and trout in a spring-fed creek that runs through my property, which is 65 miles either way to a large city.

Enjoy your miserable life, apartment-dweller.
Do you know why so many Democrats live in Cities?
Well they crave bosses. They like to live on top of each other in what appear to be hives.

Bosses condition them not to think on their own and take directions.
They are trained that their income will be delivered to them by staff of bosses.
That they only need Democrats to take care of them. Trust democrats to pay doctors and tell them they do not need to change doctors. Obama conditioned them to that.

While ranchers and farmers might have stock or poultry to care about, they get to watch TV all the time.

YES, Congress also had protests brought to bear. And this triggers what you mentioned. It would in effect suspend voting until a Senator was involved is how you put it, that I believe anyway.

Have no idea what connection you are trying to equate to me.

I was pretty clear under he ECA of 1887 objections had to be in writing by BOTH a Senator and Representative. There are/were no provisions for the VP to object to anything, is role was to tally the votes.

Pence should have suspended voting then. By new Venue I am saying they were removed from the House part of the Capitol and taken to a place beneath the Capitol. I doubt they simply sat there on their asses. i expect they discussed what happened.

Pence had no authority to suspend the vote (as in stop counting), they suspended the voting temporarily because of the riot.

I dosen't matter what you believe (no disrespect intended) as to what they did when Congress was not in active Joint Session. The fact remains that after the riot had been cleared, Congress returned to Joint Session and continued the official count.

As to what individual members "discussed" during the break caused by the riot, it has no bearing on the counting of of the votes.

WW

That is not where it ends. It ends in front of a Jury that the defense is also allowed to be there to defend Trump. Grand juries are designed only to persuade a trial to happen.
Of course. All I’m saying is that we can expect him to testify at trial and he is friendly to the prosecution.

They weren't real objections, they were delaying tactics. When tRump and his crowds of oompa loompas killed the optics they abandoned them.

If they were submitted in writing by a Senator and a Representative? Ya, they were real objections that had to be dealt with as the law prescribed.

The fact (IMHO) is the riot actually worked against Trump as other objections that were going to be submitted were not because the mob scared the piss out of those present.

WW

Joe was bragging about carrying out President Obama's policy of cleaning up corruption in The Ukraine. That policy was bipartisan and had international backing of the EU and the IMF. There was no crime committed. But that propaganda is old and stale......
Obama does not Rule Ukraine and he never has. Sure, Biden's son was ass deep in the corruption and rather than attack Burisma, Biden attacked a prosecutor.

Trump did not do that. But Gore went so far he took it to the Supreme Court who ruled against him. Trump was not allowed his day in court.
Because the Supreme Court denied to hear his case. He should of accepted his status as loser at that point rather than fucking around and now finding out.

Of course. All I’m saying is that we can expect him to testify at trial and he is friendly to the prosecution.
I am not so sure Pence favors the prosecution. I am not making a claim he does or does not. I believe Pence is honest. The claim however is not over Pence. It is Trump. Did Trump in writing order Pence around? I doubt he did. Pence never took orders.

Lets say you were put on trial for things you say to me here. This would be written evidence. But if you called me on my phone, that is not good evidence. It would need to be recorded. What Trump told his fans several miles distant from the Capitol does not mean Pence got orders or some directive by Trump. Also Trump's defense can bring up that Pence and Trump both were officers of the Government then in power.

Because the Supreme Court denied to hear his case. He should of accepted his status as loser at that point rather than fucking around and now finding out.
Cite when Trumps case against Biden was at the supreme court?

Cite when Trumps case against Biden was at the supreme court?
Why the fuck should I when that isn't my argument? My argument is that the Supreme Court rejected even hearing his case and that at that point he became loser Donald Trump.

Last edited:
The claim however is not over Pence. It is Trump. Did Trump in writing order Pence around? I doubt he did. Pence never took orders.

Where did you get the idea that FPOTUS#45 had to issue an "order" in writing in trying to convince VP Pence to not perform is Constitutional duty in tallying the EC votes?

The idea that is attempted obstruction of the process had to be only via written "orders" isn't something a reasonable person would expect, not is it the standard of evidence that will be presented in court.

VP Pence himself will testify as to verbal communications, other present at the various times will testify, etc.

Your demand for "written orders" appears to be sealioning the question.

WW

I have not yet seen the decision. But I predicted it a while ago.

Of course this circuit court would be hell bent on denying the legal claim.

Ultimately, the SCOTUS was always the Court that was going to have to decide this one.

It is (admittedly) not a sure thing in the SCOTUS, either. Not with our hare brained Chief Justice. And the Lord alone knows how Amy will come down.
There was no surprise about this ruling.

If they were submitted in writing by a Senator and a Representative? Ya, they were real objections that had to be dealt with as the law prescribed.

The fact (IMHO) is the riot actually worked against Trump as other objections that were going to be submitted were not because the mob scared the piss out of those present.

WW
I want to lodge a complaint at the term riot. First I believe it is asserted it was the Cops who commenced the violence. Groups were shoving at steel barricades but so were the Cops. And Cops have guns. Cops also were throwing grenades back of the group. I imagine the cops had in mind not into the groups, but back of them so not to harm the groups. Still the Groups reaction was fear and they lunged into the cops.

Imagine if you can you were there. And you shoved the barricade. And suddenly loud bangs happened back of you. You would not flee towards the bangs. You would charge in the other direction. Directly at the Capitol.

I want to lodge a complaint at the term riot. First I believe it is asserted it was the Cops who commenced the violence. Groups were shoving at steel barricades but so were the Cops. And Cops have guns. Cops also were throwing grenades back of the group. I imagine the cops had in mind not into the groups, but back of them so not to harm the groups. Still the Groups reaction was fear and they lunged into the cops.

Imagine if you can you were there. And you shoved the barricade. And suddenly loud bangs happened back of you. You would not flee towards the bangs. You would charge in the other direction. Directly at the Capitol.
The Cucks at the Capital were fleeing were they? Like a heard of dumb, startled cattle? I can buy that actually. :lmao:

Obama does not Rule Ukraine and he never has. Sure, Biden's son was ass deep in the corruption and rather than attack Burisma, Biden attacked a prosecutor.
The president does control the foreign loan guarantee program and always will I suppose. Hunter Biden didn't commit a crime by accepting a job offer in The Ukraine in either the Ukraine or the USA. Joe didn't commit a crime by carrying out Obama's policy.

I am not so sure Pence favors the prosecution. I am not making a claim he does or does not. I believe Pence is honest. The claim however is not over Pence. It is Trump. Did Trump in writing order Pence around? I doubt he did. Pence never took orders.

Lets say you were put on trial for things you say to me here. This would be written evidence. But if you called me on my phone, that is not good evidence. It would need to be recorded. What Trump told his fans several miles distant from the Capitol does not mean Pence got orders or some directive by Trump. Also Trump's defense can bring up that Pence and Trump both were officers of the Government then in power.
This point seems rather desperate. There is more than ample evidence to show what Trump was trying to do with Pence.

Criminal conspiracies are rarely well documented. The evidence comes largely from testimony.

Where did you get the idea that FPOTUS#45 had to issue an "order" in writing in trying to convince VP Pence to not perform is Constitutional duty in tallying the EC votes?

The idea that is attempted obstruction of the process had to be only via written "orders" isn't something a reasonable person would expect, not is it the standard of evidence that will be presented in court.

VP Pence himself will testify as to verbal communications, other present at the various times will testify, etc.

Your demand for "written orders" appears to be sealioning the question.

WW
I know how orders are passed down. I first learned how in the Army. I also have owned enough businesses that I know if a subordinate says he got orders, proof is needed.
I have not read what Pence said to any grand jury. It will be pretty interesting when his words show up. I do not believe our media is very honest on political issues. i wish I trusted them but they have violated trust far too many times.
You understand hearsay I suspect. If a poster A, here on the forum, writes me an order, is that person responsible say the order is to rob the bank in town? Can I say he ordered me to rob it and I must do as he says? Worse is if the poster tells me on my phone to rob the bank. Would you simply believe he did tell me?

Pence will be important. But Trump also has good lawyers who know how to argue such cases. If we get an honest judge, Trump has a chance. If we get another Kaplin, Trump is in trouble.

The president does control the foreign loan guarantee program and always will I suppose. Hunter Biden didn't commit a crime by accepting a job offer in The Ukraine in either the Ukraine or the USA. Joe didn't commit a crime by carrying out Obama's policy.
Now you argue as I do when I favor Trump. See how fast you change your minds?

This point seems rather desperate. There is more than ample evidence to show what Trump was trying to do with Pence.

Criminal conspiracies are rarely well documented. The evidence comes largely from testimony.
If the party trying to be jailed here on this forum was Biden, I believe you would spin on a dime and defend the party trying to be charged here.

It is called in law school, arguing a case. A court will decide, not you nor me. Opinions such as ours won't carry weight in a court of law.

Forum List

Back