Appeals court rules Congress can get access to trump records in January 6th investigation

What happened to the Hatch Act. Aren't all these cronies WE WERE PAYING FOR GOVERNMENT WORK, not allowed to work on campaign issues while at work??

Trump had everyone doing it. That's illegal.

He's not an executive, and has no ex executive privilege.... He has a courtesy status.... If his documents released would disclose national security risks and of the like, the PRESIDENT, the Executive, could extend that courtesy if he felt the ex president was right.

Otherwise, it is OUR government, and we have the right to know what the people are doing on OUR DIME....we pay them!

THERE IS NOTHING top secret, nor a security risk, for those 1/6 documents, emails, and phone calls, The president of the USA has determined it is important for the investigating committee to have them. Trump was denied his request to stop them, by our President, who has sole Executive privilege. COURTESY DENIED.

Bullsthit. When you override EP you expose all the people Trump had contact with. If we allow the Nazi's to do that for no reason whatsoever, nobody will ever confide in a US President again. Is that what you want?

All they want to do is start a witch hunt. They have zero evidence Trump had anything to do with the rioters, and even the FBI has reported on that. What are a bunch of Communists going to find that our protective agencies couldn't?

All you people should leave this country and move to North Korea or Cuba where this is the way government is conducted.

The real facts always hurt the left. They always proclaim they have
the smoking gun and yet, when the actual facts are laid on the
table, everyone walks away without a word. Pretty damn funny
and you jerks always put a smile on my face. :)
Uhhhhh, one year and (almost) two months since the Nation picked Biden over the Trumpster, and there have been a hundred or two hundred or three hundred threads where right wingers have claimed they have the smoking gun for the election being stolen....

Are you sure you want to make that claim about the left??? :)

Bullsthit. When you override EP you expose all the people Trump had contact with. If we allow the Nazi's to do that for no reason whatsoever, nobody will ever confide in a US President again. Is that what you want?

All they want to do is start a witch hunt. They have zero evidence Trump had anything to do with the rioters, and even the FBI has reported on that. What are a bunch of Communists going to find that our protective agencies couldn't?

All you people should leave this country and move to North Korea or Cuba where this is the way government is conducted.
Trump is no longer president, there is no reason to protect who he is talking to, for presidential privilege... What's there to hide? FOIA requests would get his scheduled guests... None of this is top secret, nor necessary to be private now that he no longer has THE power of the presidency....

Besides, almost everything they want as records, comes from government workers who were suppose to be only working on government work, not a campaign rally on 1/6, on or before or after.... We are paying them to work for us, our Nation's work.

The left never learns. The recklessly destroyed precedent in pursuit of a momentary victory and then cry like often children when it bites them in the ass later on. I call it the Harry Reid effect.
"destroyed" like the trump mob did to the US Capitol on January 6th? Is that the "destroy" you are talking about?

I suppose that Meadows thought he could sell the book and drop off some damaging documents about the January 6th incursion and trump would not notice. It took a while, but trump did finally notice and I bet he called Mark and gave him a choice. (wish I have a picture of Meadows wetting his pants when he took the trump call)

Either back off the claims in the book and stop giving Congress the good on trump or suffer the wrath of the MAGA maniacs. And we know how they play. They will threaten violence on him or his family. trump has been the reason that Mafia tactics are prevalent now in politics. The SOB has shown his followers how to bully and intimidate.

And most evangelicals just love him....????????
You hit the nail right on the head.

Trump packed his organized crime racketeer playbook straight from N.Y.C. to Washington.

It's clear to me that they overrode an executive privilege. You have to have some real shit for a court to responsibly do that. In fact it should never happen unless a case shows clear evidence the EP was used to hide or try to hide something very serious. That's not what's happening here.
There is clear evidence that Trump is trying to hide something. That's exactly what he's doing despite your denial.

A former President does not decide whether EP apllies or not, the current President decides whether to invoke it or not to. In this situation Biden has decided not to invoke it & that's all there is to it. Period.

Any more questions?

Meadows has already released thousands of documents including emails. He wasen't too goddam worried about EP when he included private conversations he had with Trump in his book.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Of course, he will appeal to the USSC...and he will lose there also. And I guess the RNC is paying for all of these legal attempts to runout the clock? GOOD! I hope trump spends all their money on useless legal challenges.

So what? Another big nothing burger. You guys never learn.

Meadows has already released thousands of documents including emails. He wasen't too goddam worried about EP when he included private conversations he had with Trump in his book.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

What I do know is nothing in the documents he handed over had any evidence of Trump being associated with the rioters.

There is clear evidence that Trump is trying to hide something. That's exactly what he's doing despite your denial.

A former President does not decide whether EP apllies or not, the current President decides whether to invoke it or not to. In this situation Biden has decided not to invoke it & that's all there is to it. Period.

Any more questions?

That's because Dementia knows it will come back to haunt him. There are a lot of skeletons in is closet mostly making his family rich and using the FBI to coverup his sons activities.

Trump is no longer president, there is no reason to protect who he is talking to, for presidential privilege... What's there to hide? FOIA requests would get his scheduled guests... None of this is top secret, nor necessary to be private now that he no longer has THE power of the presidency....

Besides, almost everything they want as records, comes from government workers who were suppose to be only working on government work, not a campaign rally on 1/6, on or before or after.... We are paying them to work for us, our Nation's work.

Fine, but I don't want to see you crying when the shoe is on the other foot in a few years down the road.

That's because Dementia knows it will come back to haunt him. There are a lot of skeletons in is closet mostly making his family rich and using the FBI to coverup his sons activities.

I didn't know you did either.
I didn't. What's your excuse?

But I do know that Trump, who constantly bashes all branches of the federal government is trying to use the court system, his buddies in Congress & EP to try & dodge accountability for what happened on 1/6.

It's a pathetic ruse & you dupes are falling for it.

I didn't. What's your excuse?

But I do know that Trump, who constantly bashes all branches of the federal government is trying to use the court system, his buddies in Congress & EP to try & dodge accountability for what happened on 1/6.

It's a pathetic ruse & you dupes are falling for it.

Much like his tax returns, why should he give them the satisfaction? Let them fight for it if they want it so badly. Let them waste millions of taxpayer dollars to end up with nothing.

You're getting all bent out of shape about a protest.

Uhhhhh, one year and (almost) two months since the Nation picked Biden over the Trumpster, and there have been a hundred or two hundred or three hundred threads where right wingers have claimed they have the smoking gun for the election being stolen....

Are you sure you want to make that claim about the left??? :)
Yeah, yeah I do, Care, that shoe does fit nicely for the left.

Forum List

Back