Appeals court rules Congress can get access to trump records in January 6th investigation

Nah, how could any agency investigate when ex pres Trump is telling all his 1/6 conspirators to claim executive privilege and deny subpoenas for documents and emails and testimony??

The FBI never claimed they investigated anyone but the rioters themselves....

Instead of looking at titles (like you leftists always do) why don't you try reading the damn thing.

They will, and when it gets to a court with less Communists on it, they will respect executive privilege. But in the meantime, enjoy your hard nipples because it won't last long. The Communists have zero evidence Trump had anything to do with the rioters, and no real court can give them permission to conduct a witch hunt.

It used to be a challenge to decide which criteria any given jurisprudential venue would use to make a decision but now it's very simple you simply have to look at the political affiliation of the judge and you can easily predict what they will do I predicted this from the get-go. The DC circuit is overflowing with gay and lesbian progressive judges that are too busy jumping on each other in hotel rooms to pay any attention to real legal precedent. There is no question in my mind that scotus will protect executive privilege not just for Trump but also for Biden.

The replies from the trump people are typical.

They need to get new material.
The real facts always hurt the left. They always proclaim they have
the smoking gun and yet, when the actual facts are laid on the
table, everyone walks away without a word. Pretty damn funny
and you jerks always put a smile on my face. :)

The real facts always hurt the left. They always proclaim they have
the smoking gun and yet, when the actual facts are laid on the
table, everyone walks away without a word. Pretty damn funny
and you jerks always put a smile on my face. :)

And how many times is this "we got Trump now?"

Even if they get the documents, there's nothing in there. Like his taxes, it has nothing to do with any criminal activity, they just want to nitpick certain things to try and embarrass him. Like always they will fall on their ass and run home to mama.

It used to be a challenge to decide which criteria any given jurisprudential venue would use to make a decision but now it's very simple you simply have to look at the political affiliation of the judge and you can easily predict what they will do I predicted this from the get-go. The DC circuit is overflowing with gay and lesbian progressive judges that are too busy jumping on each other in hotel rooms to pay any attention to real legal precedent. There is no question in my mind that scotus will protect executive privilege not just for Trump but also for Biden.

Well sure. No real American court would give permission to the Communists to conduct a witch hunt. They've presented no evidence........zero, that they have any evidence whatsoever to associate Trump with the rioters. When it gets to a real court they are going to ask what evidence they have in order for the court to override an executive privilege. It's a big thing for the final courts to rule that way.

Yes, commie courts will allow anything to help their people, but in this country, you can't just say I want X because. You need to provide a valid reason.

Well sure. No real American court would give permission to the Communists to conduct a witch hunt. They've presented no evidence........zero, that they have any evidence whatsoever to associate Trump with the rioters. When it gets to a real court they are going to ask what evidence they have in order for the court to override an executive privilege. It's a big thing for the final courts to rule that way.

Yes, commie courts will allow anything to help their people, but in this country, you can't just say I want X because. You need to provide a valid reason.
So Court's are right and good if they rule for Trump, but Nazi if they don't.

If the Trumpanzees would just move on, all this would go away. The only gopers in congress supporting the big lie are those who think they'll benefit from getting votes in 22 and 24.
If only Trump would have just stopped his Big Lie after he lost and before he left....this sham could have been done and overwith.... Let the crook spend his last years with his family and business without ever having to see crooked Donald or hear crooked Donald s lying voice again....

I would have been fine with it.

Now, after the shit he is causing continuing with his BIG FAT LIE, accusing all of us citizen voters of cheating when it was HIM that was the cheater from making up dirt on Biden in the Ukraine using Rudi and our government, to slowing absentee ballots returned ...by his donor, crony post master general who removed dozens of fast mail sorting machines, & removed mail boxes in big cities etc, and his cronies meeting with legislators to convince them to throw out their votes from their citizens and put in Trump electors instead, ALL BEFORE THE ELECTION, to calling States to tell them to find him votes etc which is against the law, and so much more....

I now would like to see him tried and jailed, for any criminality.... I have no sympathy left to give to the SOB.

Last edited:
Mark Meadows is in trouble. He has already supplied many documents to the Select Committee that outline the attempt by trumpsters to steal the election. He has given up his right to executive privilege. Now with this court ruling, he can either listen to the "Former Guy" or he can tell the Committee what happened behind the scenes on January 6th and who planned and funded the attack on the US Capitol.

It could be that Mark Meadows is an unwilling John Dean. Donnie is not going to like him....
This is quite the little game Meadows is playing. He turned over thousands of documents to the committe. Then turns around & backs out of testifying.

Meadows thinks he can play both sides of the debate by turning over documents then trying to appesse Trump, who's a maniac.

So, who is Meadows playing? Is Meadows trying to play for a fool the committee or Trump?

Meadows is a good example of what happens to people who hitch their wagon to a lowlife like Trump.

This is quite the little game Meadows is playing. He turned over thousands of documents to the committe. Then turns around & backs out of testifying.

Meadows thinks he can play both sides of the debate by turning over documents then trying to appesse Trump, who's a maniac.

So, who is Meadows playing? Is Meadows trying to play for a fool the committee or Trump?

Meadows is a good example of what happens to people who hitch their wagon to a lowlife like Trump.
I suppose that Meadows thought he could sell the book and drop off some damaging documents about the January 6th incursion and trump would not notice. It took a while, but trump did finally notice and I bet he called Mark and gave him a choice. (wish I have a picture of Meadows wetting his pants when he took the trump call)

Either back off the claims in the book and stop giving Congress the good on trump or suffer the wrath of the MAGA maniacs. And we know how they play. They will threaten violence on him or his family. trump has been the reason that Mafia tactics are prevalent now in politics. The SOB has shown his followers how to bully and intimidate.

And most evangelicals just love him....????????

So Court's are right and good if they rule for Trump, but Nazi if they don't.

It's clear to me that they overrode an executive privilege. You have to have some real shit for a court to responsibly do that. In fact it should never happen unless a case shows clear evidence the EP was used to hide or try to hide something very serious. That's not what's happening here.

It's clear to me that they overrode an executive privilege. You have to have some real shit for a court to responsibly do that. In fact it should never happen unless a case shows clear evidence the EP was used to hide or try to hide something very serious. That's not what's happening here.
The left never learns. The recklessly destroyed precedent in pursuit of a momentary victory and then cry like often children when it bites them in the ass later on. I call it the Harry Reid effect.

The left never learns. The recklessly destroyed precedent in pursuit of a momentary victory and then cry like often children when it bites them in the ass later on. I call it the Harry Reid effect.
It's simple...trump tried to destroy our electoral system. The truth will come out before the mid terms. The cowardly repub party will pay.

They will be squealing like pigs when the Republicans takeover and do a real investigation on Piglosi and the Democrats. She can't claim executive privilege. She either answers the questions honestly or charged for lying under oath to Congress and sent to prison.

He's not an executive, and has no ex executive privilege.... He has a courtesy status.... If his documents released would disclose national security risks and of the like, the PRESIDENT, the Executive, could extend that courtesy if he felt the ex president was right.

Otherwise, it is OUR government, and we have the right to know what the people are doing on OUR DIME....we pay them!

THERE IS NOTHING top secret, nor a security risk, for those 1/6 documents, emails, and phone calls, The president of the USA has determined it is important for the investigating committee to have them. Trump was denied his request to stop them, by our President, who has sole Executive privilege. COURTESY DENIED.

Forum List

Back