Apparently dems are all lathered up over Jared Kushner having a security clearance

but were here, see, and spoke no evil about hillary's server

Let us know when somebody finds an unauthorized, unprotected, and unsecured email server in Kushner's basement with thousands of official emails on it, some of which are classified and even a few are top secret. We can investigate the hell out of it, bitch like crazy, and then let him off cuz we don't think a grand jury will find him guilty after we change the words from “gross negligence,” a punishable offense, to “extremely careless” in a statement that clears him of criminal wrongdoing. Unless of course you believe that justice depends on who you are.

Until that day comes, liberals should shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Trump manufactured this controversy. He has the full legal authority to grant security clearances against the discretion of his counsel. If he wanted to flex a muscle and gift his son-in-law a top-secret clearance, so be it. But he didn't have to lie about it and shouldn't have lied about it.

Another day, another dumb reminder that amid one of the greatest job markets in modern history, relative foreign policy successes, successful prison and tax reform legislation, and judicial appointees being confirmed at breakneck speed, Trump can't stop creating his own turmoil.

Hillary had more than a TS clearance...and she committed Espionage. Kuchner; however, is no Hillary Clinton.

:p

Trump manufactured this controversy. He has the full legal authority to grant security clearances against the discretion of his counsel. If he wanted to flex a muscle and gift his son-in-law a top-secret clearance, so be it. But he didn't have to lie about it and shouldn't have lied about it.

Another day, another dumb reminder that amid one of the greatest job markets in modern history, relative foreign policy successes, successful prison and tax reform legislation, and judicial appointees being confirmed at breakneck speed, Trump can't stop creating his own turmoil.
If the President was well within his authority to grant Kuchner a security clearance and snowflakes have gone berserk over it, again making false accusation, how did the President manufacture this whole thing?

Ha.ha. look after Mueller is done, it's going to make Hillary Clinton look like an angel.

I will refer you to link link on this board for a better explanation. Just click here.
No Russian Collusion? What now?

th

This is 2 year old news, and Jared Kushner shouldn't have a security clearance. He didn't list about a 100 foreign contacts on his 180C form, and no one gets a security clearance over that.
Background check chief has 'never seen' mistakes like Jared Kushner forms - CNNPolitics

Kushner also asked for a secret line to the Kremlin.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.0c461fcd72d4

So why would you want him to have a security clearance?

No. That little criminal having a security clearance is a global embarrassment for sure. But his nepotistic criminal-in-law sidestepping the experts to demand he get one is even worse. And on top of all that? This criminal nepotist is the president of the United States. Those are the real issues. Kushner the useless appendage can only do so much damage. He can only fellate so many Saudis. There are only 24 hours in a day, after all. But the president can do real damage.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

We already went over all this. They're bringing it back to see if it will stick this time.
Oh, dear! Does that mean Gen Kelley is a DINO because he objected to Trump's over-ride of FBI/CIA guidelines?

No, it means his job is to object as he sees fit, then to shut up when his opinions are overridden by the president.
Yknow, billy. I swear you'd have objected to high heaven if this kind of security carelessness had occurred a few years back. I'd guess there are a lot of things happening now that would have upset you not so long ago.

We already went over all this. They're bringing it back to see if it will stick this time.
Oh, dear! Does that mean Gen Kelley is a DINO because he objected to Trump's over-ride of FBI/CIA guidelines?

No, it means his job is to object as he sees fit, then to shut up when his opinions are overridden by the president.
Yknow, billy. I swear you'd have objected to high heaven if this kind of security carelessness had occurred a few years back. I'd guess there are a lot of things happening now that would have upset you not so long ago.

I had no problem with Obama exercising legal authority. Now, I may have thought his intentions nefarious, but he certainly had the authority. Hence, for said reason Hillary lost the election.

Republicans don’t care about a clearance. They would give Vladimir Putin a clearance if Trump wasn’t handing over every bit of classified material that Putin asks for.
Clearly Putin doesn’t need a clearance when Trump just gives them whatever he wants.

And they’re still talking about Hillary‘s emails? Hilarious!

I had no problem with Obama exercising legal authority. Now, I may have thought his intentions nefarious, but he certainly had the authority. Hence, for said reason Hillary lost the election.
Republicans didn’t realize that Trump was just going to give away whatever classified material the Russians ask for.
They still don’t want to believe that Trump works for Putin.

They made such a big deal about Hillary‘s emails. But then they didn’t really act surprised when Trump brought Russian spies into the oval office to give them classified material if they wanted it. You know that when somebody is given material like that it doesn’t stop, they ask for more. Obviously Trump has been compromised.

A Top Secret clearance is not a toy you give out to your friends and family

Kushner deserves no less of a standard than anyone else. He was investigated and found to have been compromised by his financial dealings with other nations

Giving Top Secret Clearance to someone who cannot be trusted is worse than Hillary using s private sever

No matter how much secret and top-secret material Trump gives to Putin and the Russians, trump can’t be charged with anything. It’s perfectly legal because he’s president. But once he’s not president, they better have our Intel agencies go over every bit of everything Trump gave Russia. Trump could’ve compromised us years into the future. Who knows What else Trump gave away?

A Top Secret clearance is not a toy you give out to your friends and family

Kushner deserves no less of a standard than anyone else. He was investigated and found to have been compromised by his financial dealings with other nations

Giving Top Secret Clearance to someone who cannot be trusted is worse than Hillary using s private sever
I don’t really think it’s the clearance that so bad. I wonder what else Trump has given away to the Russians. Because there’s nothing holding him back from giving away every bit of it intel the US has.

Look guys, a security clearance doesn't mean Kushner gets to see any and all classified documents that he wants to. He has to have a need to know, somebody above him has to decide that he needs to see something that is classified, to advise the President or someone else. The clearance is nothing more than the President's authorization that he can be trusted with whatever documents the President thinks he should see, and if that trust is misplaced or misused then you've finally got something to bitch about concerning Trump.

Republicans don’t care about a clearance. They would give Vladimir Putin a clearance if Trump wasn’t handing over every bit of classified material that Putin asks for.
Clearly Putin doesn’t need a clearance when Trump just gives them whatever he wants.

And they’re still talking about Hillary‘s emails? Hilarious!
"they' and "would" leaves alot of open territory.
As opposed to what Hillary "did" as well as all the radical muslims "that got" clearance.

Your diatribe was nothing more than a photo shopped avatar.

Forum List

Back