Apparently Children Know Right From The Moment They're Born If They're Trans

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Seriously!? We're WAY past April Fools Day!! You see this is why Jesus hasn't come back ya'all. He can't put up with the madness and although I'd wish He'd come, I also don't blame Him one bit. :rolleyes:

Up until recently, the gender of words that refer to humans were used to covey the biological sex of people, at least in English. I remember taking French many years ago. Many nouns that didn't have anything to do with specific people, male or female, had a gender, masculine or feminine. I have no clue what made some of the nouns have masculine gender and others have feminine gender, and it didn't really matter because people were not having their bodies mutilated over the gender of words.

Today many people have been caught up in the lefts effort to redefine what it means to be male or female.They are trying to use "gender" as a way to broadcast self perceived personality traits to others, It is quite ridiculous. These people have issues that will not be resolved by amputating perfectly healthy body parts and having fake body parts constructed to replace them. These people need help coping with reality, not affirming their delusions counter to reality.

Sure, they know right from day one. And just last night, I got personal serenades from all of my deceased favorite singers.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

I knew I was a penguin from the moment of birth. So why didn't they inject me with penguin DNA and sew my thighs together?

• Banned

That's odd, I wonder why the video was removed. :confused-84:

I knew I was a penguin from the moment of birth. So why didn't they inject me with penguin DNA and sew my thighs together?

I think your problem is you were probably crying when you were born instead of making whatever noises penguins make LOL :laughing0301:(You also might not have been able to say it correctly. XD)

Forum List

Back