AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

No, you haven’t. You’re flailing because you can’t answer it.
1642842907225.png

He's got the DOJ and Irs harassing political opponents now----Biden is worse even if you believe the nonsense about Trump.
Heck he used the FBI over his daughters diary. Talk about an abuse of power, but the left likes totalitarian governments, so none of this is surprising.

The first step in healing is to recognize the problem. It looks like that's happening. The next step will be accepting the cure. That won't be so easy because it's hard for people to admit that replacing Trump with Biden put this country in a tailspin. The good news is we still have the option of bringing Trump back to straighten out all Biden's fuckups. But we're going to have to first accept the inconvenient fact that Trump is probably the only person in America that is capable of doing that.

You left out the part they don't want trump or Biden to run. I'm good with that. Time for a woman to take over the Presidency anyway. Old men are fools.
I don't care if the spectacularly mediocre Biden runs again or not.

The crisis this country is facing right now is far bigger than that, and it probably won't change regardless of who runs or wins.

I don't care if the spectacularly mediocre Biden runs again or not.

The crisis this country is facing right now is far bigger than that, and it probably won't change regardless of who runs or wins.

Oh look Mac is playing with cartoon characters in his head again

You left out the part they don't want trump or Biden to run. I'm good with that. Time for a woman to take over the Presidency anyway. Old men are fools.

Wow another disaffected Biden voter.

They're dropping like flies around here

Wow, 70%! Now that's brutal!!

Biden approval rating hits new low in AP poll​

"Thursday's poll from the AP-NORC also included a grim assessment of Biden's reelection prospects: Only 28 percent of respondents said they want to see the president run for reelection in 2024, while 70 percent said they do not."

That's wrong.
More as 80% of Americans want the moron disappears immediately and without hesitation

For starters, he wouldn’t throw a hissy fit about losing an election that would result in a violent mob trying to attack our elected officials?

That’s an improvement. A pretty big one in my opinion.

still pushin' the lie cause that's all they got.

Wow, 70%! Now that's brutal!!

Biden approval rating hits new low in AP poll​

"Thursday's poll from the AP-NORC also included a grim assessment of Biden's reelection prospects: Only 28 percent of respondents said they want to see the president run for reelection in 2024, while 70 percent said they do not."

Biden's first-year approval rating came in at 48.9 percent, which is lower than many other presidents but ranked higher than his immediate predecessor, former President Trump.

That's what your article said, Biden is doing better than trump did.

Hell be 82. Why would anyone want him to run?

He won't make it to 2024. The guy is showing strong signs of parkinsonian dementia. It wouldn't surprise me if he died in his sleep prior to 2024. or.. and this would be interesting...have a yuge breakdown in public.

So dramatic. It's going to be ok, snowflake. It's just your BDS acting up again.

Take a few deep breaths.

It's mentally dull to turn around "snowflake" and "TDS" as your only response. It's like first graders on the playground. "You're a dummy! No, YOU'RE a dummy!"

At least come up with something original

He certainly went out with a bang. That Jan 6 stunt will forever be attached to his legacy.

You voted for that.

Oh sure, it's whatever you want it to be.

The ONLY thing he did I criticize him for is calling Georgia trying to convince them to recount or "find 12K votes". He said that because at times he's a fucking idiot and generally thin-skinned and clearly spoke out of line.

I don't think Trump or Biden will be around in 2024.

Trump, if he doesn't have a Big Mac Attack, may be locked up with his prison bitch Giuliani in the Big House.

Joe looked like he passed away peacefully in that 2 hour press conference the other day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back