AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

Youve said plenty and we arent fucking retards, like you.
Hopefully it will eventually stick. Im starting to think youre too stupid though.
Looks like we got to the point where you just keep repeating different variations of "Ur Stupid".

1642837398337.png

LOLOLOL. Your time stamps do not do you justice. If you think Trump tweeting that Pence let them down is riotous then you need the TDS vaccine ASAP. Go directly to the emergency room. Turn on your flashers so people will move over to get you there faster.
?

I just proved you wrong with video evidence.

You: "I do find it funny that during a charge on the capital you think they were surfing the internet."

I posted two videos of exactly that happening. They were reading Trump's tweets during this attack and they were reading them off through loudspeakers.

?

I just proved you wrong with video evidence.

You: "I do find it funny that during a charge on the capital you think they were surfing the internet."

I posted two videos of exactly that happening. They were reading Trump's tweets during this attack and they were reading them off through loudspeakers.
Nope you just think you did.

Yep, and at that point they were not charging the capital.

Let me help with screen shots from your video. Doesn't look like he is charging the capital during the tweets you mentioned.
1642837752137.png

1642837892726.png

Nope you just think you did.

Yep, and at that point they were not charging the capital.

Let me help with screen shots from your video. Doesn't look like he is charging the capital during the tweets you mentioned.
View attachment 591262
They were charging the Capitol at that point. That’s directly in front of the scaffold that they fought police officers on. They had already breached the police barricades and pushed officers back.

Rioters were smashing the windows and climbing into the building at around 2:00 pm and the tweet they’re reading was sent at 2:24 pm.

Well I said you were playing stupid actually. Because you're ignoring the intent behind why he said what he said at that time.
Not ignoring the intent. You are reading into something that is not there. I know the left hates Trump as you guys can't let go. He is still constantly in the news and in posts. I can say I like to fly kites in a post, and at some point a leftist will find a way to bash Trump. Life is too short. Let the hate go. Stop letting CNN and MSNBC tell what to think and how to interpret. You can do that yourself. There is nothing there.

Here is a picture of a girl who just saw Trump save a kitten.

1642838290304.png

Here is a sea of leftist waiting to be offended.

1642838540449.png

He wasn't going to run. Like ever. He said he was going to run..to get inside Trump's head. Like that's a hard thing to do :)
Biden has been playing janitor since Day 1.

Again, it won't end, like you think it will. :auiqs.jpg:
yes you all voted for someone that fails at even playing janitor. Geez

what a epic failure

They were charging the Capitol at that point. That’s directly in front of the scaffold that they fought police officers on. They had already breached the police barricades and pushed officers back.

Rioters were smashing the windows and climbing into the building at around 2:00 pm and the tweet they’re reading was sent at 2:24 pm.
The guys reading the tweets were not storming the capital. One guy was even facing away with a megaphone. But you do realize you just busted your own argument. You state it was those tweets that caused them to storm the capitol, and then say they were already storming the capitol when they were read.

But you do realize you just busted your own argument. You state it was those tweets that caused them to storm the capitol, and then say they were already storming the capitol when they were read.
That’s not what I said. Is the strawman ok?

Here is what I said:

“What I actually said is that Trump was posting disparaging things about Mike Pence as they were breaking into the building chanting ‘Hang Mike Pence’ and it only emboldened them to continue with their attack at the Capitol.”

Last edited:
OMG, I already answered this multiple times. Beat a dead horse lately? My answer isn't going to change.

View attachment 591280
You claim you have but you never actually answered that.

What was Trump’s motive for sending out that tweet at that time?

I’m not expecting an answer. You’re just going to spam funny ratings, post a meme, and continue dodging. You guys are very predictable.

Right. So he just magically happened to be past the police barriers directly in front of the Capitol building lmao.
Per forum rules you are to quote the entire post. I won't report you as I don't do that, but just be mindful that partial posts can and does change the meaning much of the time. And you are contradicting yourself, and come back with an LMAO. I truly enjoy replies from leftists.

You claim you have but you never actually answered that.

What was Trump’s motive for sending out that tweet at that time?

I’m not expecting an answer. You’re just going to spam funny ratings, post a meme, and continue dodging. You guys are very predictable.

Already answered your question, but you are correct. I will add a meme.
1642840063694.png

Per forum rules you are to quote the entire post. I won't report you as I don't do that, but just be mindful that partial posts can and does change the meaning much of the time. And you are contradicting yourself, and come back with an LMAO. I truly enjoy replies from leftists.
I noticed you didn’t actually address your stupid argument. Can’t say I blame you.

He was behind the police barricade directly in front of the building and you’re arguing that he wasn’t storming the Capitol.

You can address that this time. Go!

Forum List

Back