AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

You think Biden would tell his supporters that there was massive election fraud and that it was stolen from him?

You think that Biden wouldn’t graciously concede to his opponent?

You think Biden would throw a fit on Twitter making a series of unverified ridiculous statements and get hinself

You think Biden would condemn Kamala for certifying the election results against him?

You think Biden would continue to instigate a violent mob as they’re breaking into the Capitol to get to our elected officials?

You think Biden would tell a bunch of violent rioters that he loves them and that they’re very special?

You’re a fucking idiot.
Didn't you guys yell Russia election tampering for the last 4 years? And Al Gore wouldn't concede until the Supreme Court intervened over a month later.

"January 6th" is your only answer. Thanks for admitting Trump is better in every other way.
So you can't find the quote of me saying that Trump is better in every other way. Got it.

Lots of lies today. Keep it up. It makes this easier for me.

Glad we agree on Babbitt's shooting. Though I wouldn't agree that ALL should be shot.

I'm fine with shooting any that are getting to our elected officials though.
Yes, we know you only agree with republican rioters getting shot. Thats why you are a weak loser-man. You have no integrity.

So you can't find the quote of me saying that Trump is better in every other way. Got it.

Lots of lies today. Keep it up. It makes this easier for me.
Yep, your only answer is "january 6th". Thanks for admitting Trump is better.

Didn't you guys yell Russia election tampering for the last 4 years? And Al Gore wouldn't concede until the Supreme Court intervened over a month later.
More whataboutism.

I think there was election tampering from Russia. But it's not necessarily illegal as was ruled by our legal process, which is expected. I'm fine with the result. I don't agree with it but I understand why it was ruled that way.

Al Gore conceded. He also didn't encourage a violent mob.

You didn't answer my questions and your link doesn't say what you claim.

You can go ahead and answer them this time.

Ok. You have an angry mob attacking our elected officials. You’re informed that Pence and his family are being evacuated from the building because violent rioters are breaking into the building.

What exactly do you think condemning Pence at that exact moment is going to do? Why would he do that at that specific moment? Don’t play stupid with me.
You can continue to call me "stupid", and that is okay since your argument holds no weight. However, I did answer your question (several times now as even earlier posts address it), and I will do it again. He asked them to be peaceful every step of the way, and posting negative Tweets about Pence does not constitute the request to riot. Also, I don't believe any elected officials were ever attacked as you stated. I do find it funny that during a charge on the capital you think they were surfing the internet. They may have been, but if so they were not very dedicated. But then again riots are usually done by the left, so they have much more practice.

More whataboutism.

I think there was election tampering from Russia. But it's not necessarily illegal as was ruled by our legal process, which is expected. I'm fine with the result. I don't agree with it but I understand why it was ruled that way.

Al Gore conceded. He also didn't encourage a violent mob.
I now, I said Gore conceded in my post. It was just over a month later, and it took action by the courts to make Gore concede, and Trump also never encouraged a violent mob. You keep enjoying your CNN, MSNBC, and TYT.

I now, I said Gore conceded in my post. It was just over a month later, and it took action by the courts to make Gore concede, and Trump also never encouraged a violent mob. You keep enjoying your CNN, MSNBC, and TYT.
I don't see a problem with using the proper channels available to make sure the results are accurate, especially when it's such a close election.

Calling it fraud is another thing completely.

They were reading Trump's tweets and then announcing them over loudspeakers.

Time stamp: 1:54

Time stamp: 1:08

LOLOLOL. Your time stamps do not do you justice. If you think Trump tweeting that Pence let them down is riotous then you need the TDS vaccine ASAP. Go directly to the emergency room. Turn on your flashers so people will move over to get you there faster.

1642837029467.png

1642837339633.png

Treatment my be too late though if you look at the last entry of the warning label section.

Forum List

Back