AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

Thankfully we had very brave Capitol officers to protect our elected officials from that violent mob.

How many violent riots are forever attached to Biden’s legacy? How many are for Trump. That metric.
Bidens legacy has a fuck of a lot worse things attached to it than a mini riot with very little destruction.

He asked the to be peaceful from the beginning. He stated this in his actual speech before anyone went to the capital.

Although not a fan of "fact checkers" as they need fact checking themselves.

However, the VP you voted for supports riots.
He doesnt care about those riots. He only cares about January 6th because that was the only riot in history that involved republicans.

He asked the to be peaceful from the beginning. He stated this in his actual speech before anyone went to the capital.

Although not a fan of "fact checkers" as they need fact checking themselves.

You didn't answer my questions and your link doesn't say what you claim.

You can go ahead and answer them this time.

Ok. You have an angry mob attacking our elected officials. You’re informed that Pence and his family are being evacuated from the building because violent rioters are breaking into the building.

What exactly do you think condemning Pence at that exact moment is going to do? Why would he do that at that specific moment? Don’t play stupid with me.

Bidens legacy has a fuck of a lot worse things attached to it than a mini riot with very little destruction.
You asked for the metric. I gave you the metric.

Violent riots that are forever attached to Trump's legacy: 1
Violent riots that are forever attached to Biden's legacy: 0

Plenty of people care. You just disagree with them about it because it makes you guys look bad and you don’t want it talked about. But it will be.
You can talk about it all you want, but no one is fooled by your incredible double standards and hypocrisy. In fact, it turns people off. How could it not?

He doesnt care about those riots. He only cares about January 6th because that was the only riot in history that involved republicans.
There are only a handfull of infamous dates that we have in American history. January 6th is one of them whether you like it or not.

You asked for the metric. I gave you the metric.

Violent riots that are forever attached to Trump's legacy: 1
Violent riots that are forever attached to Biden's legacy: 0
Damn, so Trump is better in every other way? Thanks for admitting that. Trump was a great president, while Biden is easily the worst president in American history.

You can talk about it all you want, but no one is fooled by your incredible double standards and hypocrisy. In fact, it turns people off. How could it not?
Are you happy about those violent Jan 6 rioters getting thrown in prison?

There are only a handfull of infamous dates that we have in American history. January 6th is one of them whether you like it or not.
No one cares about January 6th. Its just the one and only thing you can point to where republicans werent completely knocking it out of the park. Meanwhile, democrats are embarrassing in every way with all the woke shit, trans lunacy, constant rioting, etc.

Are you happy about those violent Jan 6 rioters getting thrown in prison?
Fuck yes Im happy. I LOVE it when criminals get thrown in prison. What, you think my beliefs change based on the criminals political views? Nope, im not a loser fucking democrat hypocrite.

Last edited:
Did I say that you fucking moron? Can you quote it?

Go ahead. Quote it for me.
Your answer to what Biden is good at is "January 6th". That has been your answer for 5 pages. Thanks for admitting that Trump is better.

Another lie. Keep it up.
Literally no one cares about January 6th. Its just shameless hypocrisy from democrats. You arent fooling the moderates and no one wants to hear it anymore. You people are a broken record. It wouldnt be so bad if the song wasnt so god damn weak.

Your answer to what Biden is good at is "January 6th". That has been your answer for 5 pages. Thanks for admitting that Trump is better.
Quote me saying that Trump is better in every other way.

Second time asking. Don't run off now. Make sure you find the quote this time.

Excellent. We agree that it's good that those Jan 6 retards got thrown in prison.

What a bunch of idiots, right?
Absolutely. All rioters should be shot in the face. My beliefs are consistent, unlike yours. That makes you a weak pathetic loser.

Quote me saying that Trump is better in every other way.

Second time asking. Don't run off now. Make sure you find the quote this time.
"January 6th" is your only answer. Thanks for admitting Trump is better in every other way.

Forum List

Back