AP Calls Out Biden for Taking Credit for What Trump Did

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Live the vaccine, he’s gotta steal from the accomplishments of others. 50 years and zero accomplishments, it’s all he has.

Matt Lee, an Associated Press reporter, called out State Department spokesman Ned Price for suggesting that President Biden was responsible for a Trump administration policy.

Price suggested during the press conference that the Biden administration was responsible for getting 18 entities to scale back their involvement in Nord Stream 2, a natural gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany that would double the amount of natural gas Europe imports from Russia.

“Ned, don’t you think it’s a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down? All of this work was done under the previous administration,” Lee said to Price.

And then, things got really heated. Here’s a partial transcript:

PRICE: Matt, I’m not —
LEE: You guys have only been in a month for —
PRICE: Matt —
LEE: I mean, only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks —
PRICE: Matt, I am —
LEE: — these 18 companies all of a sudden decided to say, “Oh my God, we better not do anything with Nord Stream 2.”
PRICE: Matt, I am speaking for the —
LEE: All of that you’re taking —
PRICE: I am speaking —
LEE: You guys are taking credit for stuff that the previous administration did, right?
PRICE: Matt, Matt, I am not —
LEE: No? Yes or no?
PRICE: I am speaking for the Department of State.
LEE: Okay. All right.

Price eventually conceded that the Biden administration “has the same position that the previous administration had. It is a bad deal, it is bad for Europe, it is in contravention of Europe’s own stated energy goals.”

Live the vaccine, he’s gotta steal from the accomplishments of others. 50 years and zero accomplishments, it’s all he has.

Matt Lee, an Associated Press reporter, called out State Department spokesman Ned Price for suggesting that President Biden was responsible for a Trump administration policy.

Price suggested during the press conference that the Biden administration was responsible for getting 18 entities to scale back their involvement in Nord Stream 2, a natural gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany that would double the amount of natural gas Europe imports from Russia.

“Ned, don’t you think it’s a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down? All of this work was done under the previous administration,” Lee said to Price.

LEE: I mean, only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks —
LEE: — these 18 companies all of a sudden decided to say, “Oh my God, we better not do anything with Nord Stream 2.”
LEE: You guys are taking credit for stuff that the previous administration did, right?

Price eventually conceded that the Biden administration “has the same position that the previous administration had. It is a bad deal, it is bad for Europe, it is in contravention of Europe’s own stated energy goals.”

That reporter will likely be fired in short order. Questioning Biden or the Democrats is a big no no..

I am very proud of Biden for that Mars landing this week

1614257537069.jpeg

So says a bS source.
Try again.

So says a bS source.
Try again.
1614257750218.jpeg

And you guys said that AP was fake news and now you are justifying their actions.

One thing Biden can "take credit for" that Trump can't claim is having voted for the disgraceful, catastrophic, illegal, immoral and technically un-Constitutional Iraq invasion.
Come on, man!
So I like invading Middle East nations with oil!? Iraq, Libya, Syria. Got a few African nations too!
Sure the Trump admin allowed the escalation of US troop actions in Africa to combat terrorism or, it's just another name for nation building.

View attachment 461472

LMAO He didn't have a damned thing to do with that landing as you well know.

Of course he did

Trump gets credit for the launch
Biden gets credit for the landing.

The American people wanted Biden to supervise the Mars landing

LOL He may have approved the landing but he had nothing to do with the mission. That was Trump. He approved it.

All Biden did was congratulate everyone for Trumps Martian mission.

Joseph Stolen gets credit for the 100,000 Americans he's already murdered with his JoeVid-19.

The stuttering fuck had a plan.... right? Now we get that thousand yard drooling fucktard stare. He's on a pace to kill 1.2M Americans this year..... even that shit-eating rodent Cuomo is blushing.

We wanted clearheaded, astute analysis like this:

Didn't biden get in trouble about plagiarism a few years back
Someone look that up

Wait, I thought AP was "lame stream media" and only told lies?

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

LOL He may have approved the landing but he had nothing to do with the mission. That was Trump. He approved it.

Biden delivered on the Mars landing

:clap:

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

If only we could deliver the duopoly to Mars! (figuratively, of course; no real physical harm intended!)

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

Biden didn't do shit. Its was a mission Trump set up. If I remember correctly Barry and Biden pretty much did away with NASA during Barry's term. Never heard of Biden fighting for NASA.

He sure like to take the credit for what someone else did though.

Forum List

Back