AP Calls Out Biden for Taking Credit for What Trump Did

You know what's funny? When Trump was in office, he was the center of everything. You heard and saw him on TV every day. Since Joe's been in office:
  • I don't even see him or mention of him in the news.
  • Certainly no tweets.
  • No mention of anything he is doing or done.
  • No mention of him here announcing he'll be giving a press briefing at 1PM hot-linking us to the event.
Joe simply doesn't exist. Can anyone here even point me to a thread here where anyone is happy with or bragging about some great thing he's done that is genuinely great? And please don't tell me the Paris Accord is great or killing the Keystone pipeline.

You know what's funny? When Trump was in office, he was the center of everything. You heard and saw him on TV every day. Since Joe's been in office:
  • Certainly no tweets.
  • No mention of him here announcing he'll be giving a press briefing at 1PM hot-linking us to the event.
Joe simply doesn't exist. Can anyone here even point me to a thread here where anyone is happy with or bragging about some great thing he's done that is genuinely great? And please don't tell me the Paris Accord is great or killing the Keystone pipeline.
They keep Joe locked in the basement and just put papers in front of him saying a little girl wants his autograph.

I am very proud of Biden for that Mars landing this week

View attachment 461472

LMAO He didn't have a damned thing to do with that landing as you well know.

Of course he did

Trump gets credit for the launch
Biden gets credit for the landing.

The American people wanted Biden to supervise the Mars landing

LOL He may have approved the landing but he had nothing to do with the mission. That was Trump. He approved it.

All Biden did was congratulate everyone for Trumps Martian mission.

Biden delivered on the Mars landing

:clap:

Biden didn't do shit. Its was a mission Trump set up. If I remember correctly Barry and Biden pretty much did away with NASA during Barry's term. Never heard of Biden fighting for NASA.

He sure like to take the credit for what someone else did though.

Only in office a month and Biden has already landed a major probe on Mars.

:TH_WAY~113:

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

Trump and John Kennedy, both visionaries that believed in America, and NASA, and reached for the stars.

Kennedy vision took us to the Moon, Trump took us to Mars.

Biden on the other hand, was part of the Obama admin that completely destroyed NASA and space exploration

It's frankly, rather amazing how quickly Trump was able to turn things around and save our space program.

Live the vaccine, he’s gotta steal from the accomplishments of others. 50 years and zero accomplishments, it’s all he has.

Matt Lee, an Associated Press reporter, called out State Department spokesman Ned Price for suggesting that President Biden was responsible for a Trump administration policy.

Price suggested during the press conference that the Biden administration was responsible for getting 18 entities to scale back their involvement in Nord Stream 2, a natural gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany that would double the amount of natural gas Europe imports from Russia.

“Ned, don’t you think it’s a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down? All of this work was done under the previous administration,” Lee said to Price.

And then, things got really heated. Here’s a partial transcript:

PRICE: Matt, I’m not —
LEE: You guys have only been in a month for —
PRICE: Matt —
LEE: I mean, only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks —
PRICE: Matt, I am —
LEE: — these 18 companies all of a sudden decided to say, “Oh my God, we better not do anything with Nord Stream 2.”
PRICE: Matt, I am speaking for the —
LEE: All of that you’re taking —
PRICE: I am speaking —
LEE: You guys are taking credit for stuff that the previous administration did, right?
PRICE: Matt, Matt, I am not —
LEE: No? Yes or no?
PRICE: I am speaking for the Department of State.
LEE: Okay. All right.

Price eventually conceded that the Biden administration “has the same position that the previous administration had. It is a bad deal, it is bad for Europe, it is in contravention of Europe’s own stated energy goals.”

That reporter will likely be fired in short order. Questioning Biden or the Democrats is a big no no..
The Truth shall set you free not..

Under Biden, the truth shall get you locked up.

This reporter is taking horrible chances.

• Certainly no tweets.
Last week the media was gushing all over Biden or someone who looked like Biden from back--for supposedly playing video games with Biden's grand daughter.

I have my doubts about Biden being able to even do this--but they had a nice photo of the back of them playing the video games. Playing a video game would be a big accomplishment for BIDEN with obvious mental issues.

Live the vaccine, he’s gotta steal from the accomplishments of others. 50 years and zero accomplishments, it’s all he has.

Matt Lee, an Associated Press reporter, called out State Department spokesman Ned Price for suggesting that President Biden was responsible for a Trump administration policy.

Price suggested during the press conference that the Biden administration was responsible for getting 18 entities to scale back their involvement in Nord Stream 2, a natural gas pipeline project between Russia and Germany that would double the amount of natural gas Europe imports from Russia.

“Ned, don’t you think it’s a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down? All of this work was done under the previous administration,” Lee said to Price.

LEE: I mean, only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks —
LEE: — these 18 companies all of a sudden decided to say, “Oh my God, we better not do anything with Nord Stream 2.”
LEE: You guys are taking credit for stuff that the previous administration did, right?

Price eventually conceded that the Biden administration “has the same position that the previous administration had. It is a bad deal, it is bad for Europe, it is in contravention of Europe’s own stated energy goals.”
And you guys said that AP was fake news and now you are justifying their actions.
The only thing Biden can claim is signing the bill in the 90's that put millions of minorities in jail.

And you guys said that AP was fake news and now you are justifying their actions.
The only thing Biden can claim is signing the bill in the 90's that put millions of minorities in jail.
And signing the EOs that killed tens of thousands of jobs.

Yeah, it was the trend at the time from the Reaganite pledge to jail everyone in the US to make sure they obeyed the law and part of the Drug War penalty phase. It's also known as "tough love"...Along with the million man police force for the police state of America....

And signing the EOs that killed tens of thousands of jobs.
You just want that XL pipeline to pump oil to China from oil fields invested in Canada by the Chinese...I can see you are a collaborator all the way..
Hǎo háizi
(good boy)...

View attachment 461472

Of course he did

LOL He may have approved the landing but he had nothing to do with the mission. That was Trump. He approved it.

All Biden did was congratulate everyone for Trumps Martian mission.

Biden delivered on the Mars landing

:clap:

Biden didn't do shit. Its was a mission Trump set up. If I remember correctly Barry and Biden pretty much did away with NASA during Barry's term. Never heard of Biden fighting for NASA.

He sure like to take the credit for what someone else did though.

Only in office a month and Biden has already landed a major probe on Mars.

:TH_WAY~113:

Boy are you dreaming. That whole mission was planned on Trump's watch. All Biden needed to do was congratulate those who made it all happen.

Way to go my ass. LOL

Forum List

Back