Remember Johnny Chung and the $300,000 donation to Clintons re-election campaign paid for by Chinas military intel?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
China has been doing this for some time, this was in 1996 and it coincided with them soon being allowed into the WTO.

The good old days, when China was only a gnat. Imagine what is going on now?

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, April 4) -- A controversial former Democratic Party fund-raiser has told federal investigators that China's chief of military intelligence funneled $300,000 through him to back President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, CNN has confirmed.

Johnny Chung has told investigators that Gen. Ji Shengde ordered the money transferred to Chung's bank account with the specific objective of helping Clinton's campaign, according to sources familiar with his testimony.

The sources say only a portion of the money ever made it into Democratic Party coffers.

Federal law prohibits financial contributions to political campaigns from sources outside of the United States.

Word of direct involvement of a high-ranking Chinese official in Chung's fund-raising activities, first reported Sunday by The Los Angeles Times, comes on the eve of a visit to Washington this week by Chinese Prime Minister Zhu Rongji.

A spokesman for the Chinese embassy denied the allegation, insisting his government was not involved in the American election.

China has been doing this for some time, this was in 1996 and it coincided with them soon being allowed into the WTO.

The good old days, when China was only a gnat. Imagine what is going on now?

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, April 4) -- A controversial former Democratic Party fund-raiser has told federal investigators that China's chief of military intelligence funneled $300,000 through him to back President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, CNN has confirmed.

Johnny Chung has told investigators that Gen. Ji Shengde ordered the money transferred to Chung's bank account with the specific objective of helping Clinton's campaign, according to sources familiar with his testimony.

The sources say only a portion of the money ever made it into Democratic Party coffers.

Federal law prohibits financial contributions to political campaigns from sources outside of the United States.

Word of direct involvement of a high-ranking Chinese official in Chung's fund-raising activities, first reported Sunday by The Los Angeles Times, comes on the eve of a visit to Washington this week by Chinese Prime Minister Zhu Rongji.

A spokesman for the Chinese embassy denied the allegation, insisting his government was not involved in the American election.
Now, thanks to Citizen's United they no longer have to sneak it in the back door it can come strolling in the front door.

While you type on yer Chinese keyboard with yer Chinese manufactured computer.
And you are pleased by that?

as long as you get your cheap toys from china nothing else matters to you
I am not in a position to complain since my capitalist pig dictator only allows me as such, right along with you, so, we both must be Chinese sympathizers because we have yet to boycott them over it.

We can thank bubba for making it all happen. Most favored nation and all. We all jumped on our own demise when we figured out we could fill up a shopping cart at wally world for 5 bucks.

Nixon did better by visiting Moa to let him know that the US doesn't morally condensend his brutal murderous dictatorship we just want make money in unison.
I think Nixon had no idea china would be the economic powerhouse and political monster it has become

he just naively wanted to practice geo-politics in opposition to the Soviet Union

Just as libs and conservative hawks in the 1990s thought that building chinas economy would cause the communist dictatorship to crumble and it didnt

Remember Johnny Chung and the $300,000 donation to Clintons re-election campaign paid for by Chinas military intel?

Remember it? Its called CHINAGATE:

The Clintons sold out the USA for money, in return the USA got China to bankroll our debt.

Say, I guess it's never too late to impeach the Clinton again?

I am not in a position to complain since my capitalist pig dictator only allows me as such, right along with you, so, we both must be Chinese sympathizers because we have yet to boycott them over it.
You are babbling insanely

something that anarchists like you are very good at

I can tell you have a hard time with reality, carry on...
I confront reality while you try to bury it in gibberish

do you really not care about the growing threat from china?

as an anarchist you may not understand it

but even if you do your resentment toward America over some previous slight against you is stronger than anything else

Dude! You found it! You found the source of all corruption! It was this 1996 deal that you created a topic about in 2021!

Forum List

Back