AOC Wears ‘Tax the Rich’ Dress at $30K a Ticket Event She Attends

Could you please explain how you know more than UNICEF...

Congrats on OCED ranking:
View attachment 539481
Beat Spain but behind Russia...

Child Poverty levels in US has been accepted by both sides as very high..

I can promise you that you would rather be considered to be living in poverty in the US than in many of the countries listed above us in this chart. That part is left out.

She made a splash alright.
2f2468a2-4b99-4e39-812a-ceabeafddbdf-gif.539121

A slam dunk, if you ask me.

giphy.gif

The Met Gala returned to New York in spectacular fashion on Monday night after a year-long hiatus during the pandemic.
Fashionistas and A-list stars went all out with bold, beautiful and some truly bizarre looks as they reveled in the spotlight on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, with Jennifer Lopez, a balaclava-clad Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Megan Fox and Billie Eilish leading the glamour.
The theme for the evening was In America: A Lexicon of Fashion and the event featured a heavy-hitting contingent of celebrity co-chairs: actor Timothée Chalamet, musician Billie, poet Amanda Gorman and tennis star Naomi Osaka.

View attachment 539068
kinda reminds me of that Lucy episode

View attachment 539069

Left Wingers are low class and have very bad taste.
None of these people are impressive with talent or intellect.
If these people are the best products of our society, we are in trouble.
They remind me of the characters from the movie "Idiocracy"

View attachment 539090
Who knew that using the artistic expression of celebrities could be useful to raise money for an art museum and its foundations? :dunno:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, remind me again how and why a representative sent to the House to represent her district can afford to spend $30,000 on just a ticket to attend a gala ball? And I won't even touch upon the insult of an unnecessarily and undeservedly rich person spending a vast amount of obscene money wastefully to go to a party just for the rich just to insult the rich? :smoke:
So clueless.

Who knew that using the artistic expression of celebrities could be useful to raise money for an art museum and its foundations? :dunno:
What we see now in our nation with events like this, is what the Bible talks about. Even if you are secular. It tells us about humanity. Very few of them at the event will give up their wealth, their properties, their privilege, their access to the public, their violation of human standards of decency and morality, their self adoration of pure vanity and becoming living false gods, and living the opulence of self importance that is a trademark of humanity from when history was first recorded. They are not celebrities. they are the false gods of a shallow modern generation who lives by the now. And yesterday is old news. But tomorrow will be pushed on them by the elites an rulers to bend to their rule as they wish.

Yeah, a 'gala' is what rich, elitist call a 'fund raiser', which sounds more 'elite' - they use 'gala' so they don't sound like average Americans, who they despise.
That’s how it’s done, dope. Lots of rich white conservative donors are patrons as well.

What we see now in our nation with events like this, is what the Bible talks about. Even if you are secular. It tells us about humanity. Very few of them at the event will give up their wealth, their properties, their privilege, their access to the public, their violation of human standards of decency and morality, their self adoration of pure vanity and becoming living false gods, and living the opulence of self importance that is a trademark of humanity from when history was first recorded. They are not celebrities. they are the false gods of a shallow modern generation who lives by the now. And yesterday is old news. But tomorrow will be pushed on them by the elites an rulers to bend to their rule as they wish.
You are a nut-job. :cuckoo:
This event is neither new or surprising. The Met has been around and raising funds for a long time.

You are a nut-job. :cuckoo:
This event is neither new or surprising. The Met has been around and raising funds for a long time.
All they have to do is dress proper. The raising funds is secondary to political agendas. Progs do not care about private donations unless it is local. Ten million dollars can get a lot done without government oversight. Ten billion dollars form a government legislation is something promoted by the media and entertainers as a success. And it may not get much more done then the ten million dollars donated by private concerns. You are cynical for your beliefs. There are others who are the same for theirs.

All they have to do is dress proper. The raising funds is secondary to political agendas. Progs do not care about private donations unless it is local. Ten million dollars can get a lot done without government oversight. Ten billion dollars form a government legislation is something promoted by the media and entertainers as a success. And it may not get much more done then the ten million dollars donated by private concerns. You are cynical for your beliefs. There are others who are the same for theirs.
It is proper for the event. All you have to do is mind your business.

Forum List

Back