AOC wants to impeach Trump

The contoversial racist Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) is calling for the impeachment of President Trump after reports emerged from a House investigation into a stop a military crew made at his Turnberry resort in Scotland. Intelligent people know that it is very common for Presidents and VPs to use the available military planes when they travel.
So let us cut to the core thing that is really eating at her. AOC is a racist who hates President Trump because she hates Anglos. She wants open borders because she hates Anglos and she wants to change America into a Latino majority country.

Ocasio-Cortez renews impeachment call amid probe involving Trump's Scotland property
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

She wants to act before the people of her district decline to re-elect her.

AOC Could Be in Trouble as New Poll Shows Tiny Percentage of Constituents Would Back Her Reelection

The only way she'll lose is to a primary challenger. No Republican will be able to win that district.

Ain’t going to happen
She is a Superstar now
Oh? A little bird told me she will have a run for her money when she is up against Adam Sandler for Congressman. :D He will not be raising anyone's taxes.

The contoversial racist Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) is calling for the impeachment of President Trump after reports emerged from a House investigation into a stop a military crew made at his Turnberry resort in Scotland. Intelligent people know that it is very common for Presidents and VPs to use the available military planes when they travel.
So let us cut to the core thing that is really eating at her. AOC is a racist who hates President Trump because she hates Anglos. She wants open borders because she hates Anglos and she wants to change America into a Latino majority country.

Ocasio-Cortez renews impeachment call amid probe involving Trump's Scotland property
AOC is a retro with TDS and mental impairment from to much Pot during her education. She was going to be a street walker but could not get the streets to move. I really don't think Soros has had her trainer still her what the words she says mean. She just Parrots what they tell her.

But on the side Hollywood is jumping in to the fray with.:
Also, speaking for our friends in Hollywood, here’s Barbra Streisand; she, or at least her ghost writer, adds her voice to the anti-Electoral College cause:

The 14th Amendment of our Constitution actualized what many of the Founders wanted, promoting equal protection under the law for all Americans. If I could, I would end the antiquated Electoral College. Twice in the last 20 years the popular vote winner was denied the presidency. This is an assault on our democratic principles, where the dictum should hold true: one person, one vote.

She wants to act before the people of her district decline to re-elect her.

AOC Could Be in Trouble as New Poll Shows Tiny Percentage of Constituents Would Back Her Reelection

The only way she'll lose is to a primary challenger. No Republican will be able to win that district.

Ain’t going to happen
She is a Superstar now
Oh? A little bird told me she will have a run for her money when she is up against Adam Sandler for Congressman. :D He will not be raising anyone's taxes.
Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison ?

It must be scary for you to realize that you are being replaced, and there is nothing you can do about it but whine. Don't worry. By that time, you will have become acclimated to life in that FEMA prison, and it won't seem like much of a shock.

You do know if your joke ever came true you would also be in one of those camps...

It must be scary for you to realize that you are being replaced, and there is nothing you can do about it but whine. Don't worry. By that time, you will have become acclimated to life in that FEMA prison, and it won't seem like much of a shock.
ummm they are replacing Democrat Voters

If I was AOC's high school career counselor, I would have advised her to be a Meter maid. Or clerk of some kind or other. I would have looked her deep in her eyes and said: you have no aptitude for public service, kidd-o. Fuggget about it.

LOL, certainly not as scary as it has been for you loons over the last three years. You've been whining for three fricken years.

Yes. A spoiled child with access to the nuclear codes is scary.

You do know if your joke ever came true you would also be in one of those camps...

Oh, I forgot. You think FEMA prisons are a real thing

Oh, I forgot. You think FEMA prisons are a real thing

They aren't real? So the Democrats were lying?:th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter::th_BlackHelicopter:

Did the voices in her head that started after her alien abduction tell her that? :21:

LOL, certainly not as scary as it has been for you loons over the last three years. You've been whining for three fricken years.
Nevertheless Americans are being replaced by a systematic population replacement program. This includes mass immigration, systematic abortion, murders and eventually mass murder. This is the future because Americans won't do anything to stop it. Look at whst happened when people actually marched and said "you will not replace us".

Yes. A spoiled child with access to the nuclear codes is scary.
AOC doesn’t have access to nuclear codes.

Forum List

Back