AOC Touts Blocking Supreme Court Security Bill After Kavanaugh Threat

School board members are people like you and me. They don't have any protection. Supreme Court judges do.
Nothing that Schumer said constitutes a direct bodily harm threat. And as far as not knowing what hit you, did you see what happened when the brief note on the decision was released? LOL.
I wouldn't call that a whirlwind. I'd call it an EF-5 tornado. :)
1. Picture Trump saying Schumer's speech threatening democrat lawmakers or judges. No problem, right?
2. THE LAW says that you cannot protest at the homes of judges/justices, and Garland and Xiden do not enforce the law. That is a double-standard.
3. If the USSC kills RvW the morons can protest and riot all they want, November is coming.

School board members are people like you and me. They don't have any protection. Supreme Court judges do.
Nothing that Schumer said constitutes a direct bodily harm threat. And as far as not knowing what hit you, did you see what happened when the brief note on the decision was released? LOL.
I wouldn't call that a whirlwind. I'd call it an EF-5 tornado. :)

Stop comparing "everyday" people to people that are about to be responsible for upending a 50 year old law. There will be an historic reaction once this becomes publicly official, and you're delusional if you believe people like you and I warrant the same level of protection that some of these justices will need.

Forum List

Back