AOC Touts Blocking Supreme Court Security Bill After Kavanaugh Threat

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She likes the idea that the conservative justices are in danger. Guess she'll have blood on her hands if any of them are harmed.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez touted her efforts to block the passage legislation aimed at increasing police protection for Supreme Court justices and their families on Thursday and cited stalled efforts at passing new gun control laws.

Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat who represents New York's 14th district, shared a video to her Instagram Stories purporting to show her rushing to the floor of the House of Representatives in order to object to unanimous consent for legislation.

If any justices or their family are harmed, enemy democrats will just say it's their own fault. Democrats are now agitating for the murder of the Barrett children.

1654962087196.png

Her reasoning is 100% on the money. Besides, SC judges are already protected. That was pointed out in the article. :)

Unbunch your panties.

Oh bullshit, her reasoning is 100% flawed! Her attempt to compare "everyday people", with people who have protesters camped out on their doorsteps, and who have people calling for their heads, is absolute horseshit!

Oh bullshit, her reasoning is 100% flawed! Her attempt to compare "everyday people", with people who have protesters camped out on their doorsteps, and who have people calling for their heads, is absolute horseshit!
Bullshit. You idiots on the right put this argument forward all the time. Example? Healthcare for Congress vs Average Joe. Rules for me and not for thee. You do it all the time.
SC judges are protected. Their clerks and temps are not. This guy didn't even get close to Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh is free to buy an AR 15 just like any other American

Bullshit. You idiots on the right put this argument forward all the time. Example? Healthcare for Congress vs Average Joe. Rules for me and not for thee. You do it all the time.
SC judges are protected. Their clerks and temps are not. This guy didn't even get close to Kavanaugh.

What an absurd apples to oranges comparison. Try something different. This isn't about benefits, this is about threats directed at the justices. You and I do not have that problem.

1654964035901.png

What an absurd apples to oranges comparison. Try something different. This isn't about benefits, this is about threats directed at the justices. You and I do not have that problem.

View attachment 656614
And? Don't see any threats directed here. No red x's. Looks like a white collar protest.

So what's your issue? I bet if this were Sotomeyer or Kagan, you wouldn't have your undies in a bunch.

You and I may not have this problem, but there are scores of school board members and elections officials around the country (just like you and me) who DO face this problem from the right wing on a
on a regular basis. And they don't get the protection afforded SC justices.

And? Don't see any threats directed here. No red x's. Looks like a white collar protest.

So what's your issue? I bet if this were Sotomeyer or Kagan, you wouldn't have your undies in a bunch.

You and I may not have this problem, but there are scores of school board members and elections officials around the country (just like you and me) who DO face this problem from the right wing on a
on a regular basis. And they don't get the protection afforded SC justices.

School board members are local, the Justices bring out crazies from all over the country!

When you have the Dimocrat leader in the Senate for instance who of course has a national stage and microphone making remarks like this: “I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” then obviously he and others are going to inspire and incite nutjobs like the one who has already been arrested.

School board members are local, the Justices bring out crazies from all over the country!

When you have the Dimocrat leader in the Senate for instance who of course has a national stage and microphone making remarks like this: “I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” then obviously he and others are going to inspire and incite nutjobs like the one who has already been arrested.
School board members are people like you and me. They don't have any protection. Supreme Court judges do.
Nothing that Schumer said constitutes a direct bodily harm threat. And as far as not knowing what hit you, did you see what happened when the brief note on the decision was released? LOL.
I wouldn't call that a whirlwind. I'd call it an EF-5 tornado. :)

Forum List

Back