AOC pushes hard for student loan forgiveness while owing $50,000 in student loans.

Yes. I'm aware the party of Trump doesn't like AOC and will malign her any way they can.

Even about blender operation.
3577ba.jpg

My kid doesn't qualify because he moved his student loan to a private lender for the lower interest rates as was recommended.

I wonder if she did the same thing or has some other disqualifying factor.
That's under current law, she is a legislatator advocating for change....has she offered to disqualify herself, or you kid?

And then they switch back when MTG speaks.
It's a combination of things with AOC. It is the fact she looks like she is 12 years old, and sounds and acts like it.

It's not just about saying stupid things, which she does constantly

She's one of the people that is in charge of writing legislation, has she drafted legislation disqualifiying herself?
I don't know what the disqualifying items are but I wouldn't expect someone to help draft legislation and then specifically add themselves to the legislation as disqualified...has that ever happened?

Anyhow, I hope you aren't mistaking me for someone who supports student loan forgiveness.

While i do support some sort of fed involvement in subsidizing schools and enforcement that caps costs at public universities, and that tuition costs are essentially out of control...they signed on the dotted line and thus, should pay the loan they agreed too.

Last edited:
Yes. I'm aware the party of Trump doesn't like AOC and will malign her any way they can.

Even about blender operation.
What you saw was what is believed to be a neophyte that astonishly won a House seat and in short time is deep into the swamp. She has done this on her own. Of course, she could be another plant designed to be an airhead.

Maybe it was the garbage disposal that she struggled with? Who knows but either or both are possible for dumb bimbos
Those can be tough. My daughter just got her first house and after a couple weeks she called and said the disposal would not move.

She didn't know that typically you unplug the disposal and stick an Allen wrench underneath and turn it back and forth, plug it back in and usually it will work just fine.

After our 5 minute phone call she was back in business.

What you saw was what is believed to be a neophyte that astonishly won a House seat and in short time is deep into the swamp. She has done this on her own. Of course, she could be another plant designed to be an airhead.
I don't like a few things she espouses and i think she is a bit naive.

But to be honest, as I see it she does take her job seriously and works hard for what she believes is best for her constituents.

I think if she is in office for 10 or so more years, she could become a competent lawmaker.

Justy opinion though.

Last edited:
Proves it is about furthering deadbeatism and not financial hardship

Last edited:
I don't know what the disqualifying items are but I wouldn't expect someone to help draft legislation and then specifically add themselves to the legislation as disqualified...has that ever happened?

Anyhow, I hope you aren't mistaking me for someone who supports student loan forgiveness.

While i do support some sort of fed involvement in subsidizing schools and enforcement that caps costs at public universities, and that tuition costs are essentially out of control...they signed on the dotted line and this, should pay the loan they agreed too.
So what's the point if your comments? THe OP is highlighting how she's advocating for her debt to be forgiven, and you come on here discussing the current law that she's trying to change....

Has she or any Dem proposed caps on what Public universities can spend (cost)? who?

So what's the point if your comments? THe OP is highlighting how she's advocating for her debt to be forgiven, and you come on here discussing the current law that she's trying to change....

The point was I wouldn't expect her to include herself in the legislation.

I did not see where she was advocating specifically for her dent to be forgiven, but that she supports student loan forgiveness in general.

Has she or any Dem proposed caps on what Public universities can spend (cost)? who?
Not that I know of. Did I claim they did?

I did not see where she was advocating specifically for her dent to be forgiven, but that she supports student loan forgiveness in general.

Who would be disqualified under the plan she is pushing, Simp?

So she supports the current law? Then what the f is she talking about? Who’s advocating taking away the current law?

No you didn’t, I understood yoj to say you supported that

Who would be disqualified under the plan she is pushing, Simp?
Again, I don't agree with SLF (student loan forgiveness) but I would think higher wage earners, those who have defaulted, those not in good standing with their loan.

Not sure though.

What do you think?

Again, I don't agree with SLF (student loan forgiveness) but I would think higher wage earners, those who have defaulted, those not in good standing with their loan.

Not sure though.

What do you think?
Pathetic dodge.

Forum List

Back