AOC pushes hard for student loan forgiveness while owing $50,000 in student loans.

Student loans are all about politics.

Why do you think student loans are the hardest to escape? You can declare bankruptcy but it will not rid you of student loans.

And why is college so damned expensive? Why is it everyone has to cut back during hard times except universitates that just continue to drive up tuition rates?

Great question. That is why I believe post high school education should be subsidized...especially for degree paths that America needs in the workforce.

The Left has taken over academia as they are the indoctrination centers for the Left. That is why. Those at the university level are paid to indoctrinate children for the government.

Their is no indoctrination.

So, government has no interest in lowering your debt to them. Instead, government comes in and takes over student loans to lower the interest rates, that way kids can continue to "afford" paying higher and higher prices for going to college. But at the end of the day, they will end up paying for it the rest of their lives with no way to escape it, just to be indoctrinated into voting "D" the rest of your life. They just create more slaves to the system, just like they did in the 1800's.

I don't vote just D. Not sure what you are talking about.

But AOC is the cheerleader for this system, and as a result, will get special perks the rest of us don't get.
You don't know this...which is why I asked if she qualified.

With all her millions she has made she has not paid it off yet?

I guess from her perspective, she is an elitist democrat, and as such, should not have to pay for anything.
Like any elitist politician she expects the tax payer to pay her bills.

Jack Smith is the goon selected by the government to destroy Trump

Meanwhile, the government continues to defund the police and reduce felonies to misdemeanors for the common criminal, and completely ignores the corruption within government..
Trump doesn't need any help destroying Trump.
Trump is doing a fine job........all by himself........No one should be surprised.

aoc tax returns (2).jpg

But I’m sure she was just thinking about the little people. Pay off your loan, deadbeat!

Typical Democrat.

She wouldn’t qualify for forgiveness due to her high income so nostra fails he does 99% of the time.

actual worth.....she wont use the 2nd part until she starts getting that money in later years when she gets the DC taint...
wait a minute she might already have the taint....i just read she invests in cars....she has a Mercedes-Benz EqC with a price tag of $140,000 and a BMW X7 worth $200,000.....yea that 200,000 might be bullshit....

wait a minute she might already have the taint....i just read she invests in cars....she has a Mercedes-Benz EqC with a price tag of $140,000 and a BMW X7 worth $200,000.....yea that 200,000 might be bullshit....
She signed a $10M deal with Netflix oh and neither one of those cats are electric....hmmmm

Forum List

Back