AOC: Pelosi and Schumer need to go

"I'm not ready to be speaker"

rofl

You're not ready for anything serious

She's not ready to be a waitress.

Something she should probably consider is, despite her assessment of the elders in her party, they've got the political capital to absolutely crush her into a greasy little stain on the floor of the House...

But they don't want to go.

Those two old-timers (I'm 83 myself) would have nothing to do with their days (except post in Internet forums?).

Right now, they are thrilled to their core that so-called "reporters" chase them down the halls of the Capitol, Presidents cower before them, and one even has a chance to tear up a State of the Union speech.

I am guessing that Candidate Clinton in 2016 might have been thinking of mediocrities like them when she railed against "white privilege."

Dang! They should get out and let some younger people have a chance!

It'd be tempting to write it off to "youth." But not everyone in their 30s is nuts. And look at the idiocy on the Trump front. Herd immunity/he didn't lose the votes.

And I dont' think it's just that the media is reporting the "crazy" shit, like man bites dog. More so we got 20% who think FDR was too conservative and 20% who think Reagan was a rino

Here that Chuck and Nancy? It's time for you to go!

Ocasio-Cortez: I'm 'not ready' to be Speaker but Pelosi and Schumer need to go

Your comment on a civil war is utter bullshit, it is wishful thinking - so to speak - and the article doesn't suggest anymore infighting and far less than what is happening in the Republican Party.
Talk about denial

Big fonts , pretty blue ...

Seems to me your triggered

That isn't what she said at all. She said that it's not a matter of leadership, it's a matter of not having a plan.

But dance your little dance, and pretend there is discord amongst the Democrats. Unlike Trump, Democrats won't be silencing their critics like Trump does.

That isn't what she said at all. She said that it's not a matter of leadership, it's a matter of not having a plan.

But dance your little dance, and pretend there is discord amongst the Democrats. Unlike Trump, Democrats won't be silencing their critics like Trump does.
What part of this confuses you, Dummy?

“I do think that we need new leadership in the Democratic Party”

Forum List

Back