AOC: Pelosi and Schumer need to go

As usual, Democrats moved towards the center

Biden is the ultimate moderate
No... He just didn't move as far left as AOC and the like. Being MORE center than those around you is NOT necessarily moving toward the center.

I actually agree with AOC on this. Of course... I think she needs to go as well.

Anyone whose watched the trajectory of Progressive takeovers knows that they do not stop until ALL opposition is eliminated. This explains why they are history's most prolific mass murderers.

The ink isn't dry on the Greatest Crime in American History: the Theft of the 2020 Election and Progressives have already sharpened their knives in perpetration to shiv their fellow 'democrats". Let's face it: Schumer, Pelosi and Bezos are now completely expendable. They've served their purpose and are now the first causalities.

Think of the democrat Party as a tarantula that was bitten by a tarantula wasp; the body stayed alive until it was time for the wasp to break free.

Tarantula-Hawk-fb-1.jpg

AOC, the brains behind the Progressive democrats, "Pelosi and Schumer need to go" Et tu AOC?

Ocasio-Cortez: I'm 'not ready' to be Speaker but Pelosi and Schumer need to go

Even Jeff, well especially, multibillionaire Jeff Bezos is being lined up by Jihadist Tlalib, "I know exactly where we can get the money to pay for it. And I believe Jeff Bezos knows exactly where as well.” But but but I own the Washington Post! We write all these cool articles supporting Progressives!

Coronavirus stimulus: ‘I know exactly where we can get the money’ to pay for stimulus checks, says Rep. Tlaib

Long-term USMB'er know I've been saying that the Useful Idiots are ALWAYS the first level of fertilizer in the mass graves when the Progressives finally get unfettered power.

You thought I was kidding.
1608155629211.png
1608155713333.png
1608155736134.png

The Republicans are headed for a Civil War

How long before they rebel against the Trump faction that has led them to defeat?
How long before they have to seize power from the crazies ?
How long before aoc and ilhan mullah omar demands nancy Pelosi's assassination?
That is bat shit crazy and dangerous!

How long before they rebel against the Trump faction that has led them to defeat?

Why would they do that?
Each is building their own career. AOC admits she is not ready to lead yet. But her time will come.

For now, she just smacks around Conservatives

My thoughts as well, minus the assassination part. Post-election unity is not looking good for the Democratic Party.

Herbert Spencer's phrase "survival of the fittest" comes to mind, but of course Darwin gets the credit since Spencer was reading Darwin at the time. They don't give IQ tests, nor any type of emotional or occupational testing that should be required prior to holding national office, so it's hard to determine who is the fittest or even who is just fit. Going by appearances only makes it even harder to detect any true substance by those who are out in the public spotlight.

We'll be viewed as halfwits mostly by those who study us in the future. Pretty much like we consider cutting off an ear to reduce a headache; our political election blunders beginning in 2000 - undetermined end-date, to be a case of a "slackers at the wheel with subversive motives, sluggish efforts to improve, untapped available technology".

Why would they do that?
Each is building their own career. AOC admits she is not ready to lead yet. But her time will come.

For now, she just smacks around Conservatives
Conservatives? Like Pelosi and Schumer?

My thoughts as well, minus the assassination part. Post-election unity is not looking good for the Democratic Party.

Herbert Spencer's phrase "survival of the fittest" comes to mind, but of course Darwin gets the credit since Spencer was reading Darwin at the time. They don't give IQ tests, nor any type of emotional or occupational testing that should be required prior to holding national office, so it's hard to determine who is the fittest or even who is just fit. Going by appearances only makes it even harder to detect any true substance by those who are out in the public spotlight.

We'll be viewed as halfwits mostly by those who study us in the future. Pretty much like we consider cutting off an ear to reduce a headache; our political election blunders beginning in 2000 - undetermined end-date, to be a case of a "slackers at the wheel with subversive motives, sluggish efforts to improve, untapped available technology".
Democrats know how to resolve their differences and work behind the scenes. They tend towards moderation

Wayward Republicans are publicly shamed and branded RINO and driven from the party. They tend towards the extremes

Ocasio-Cortez is probably my favorite Democrat in Congress. She is right about three things, Pelosi needs to go, Schumer needs to go and she is not ready to be speaker.

She is just fun to watch and listen to and then she will come up with some of the dumbest stuff and that has to make Democrats cringe.

Democrats know how to resolve their differences and work behind the scenes. They tend towards moderation ,

: To be a true statement, a modifier is needed before the word Democrats, like some or most but definitely not all. You're implying that only Democrats work towards building bridges; if that were true we'd not have one bridge built ever so that doesn't hold water. There are moderates on both sides who work to strike deals with "I'll sign my bill if you sign mine" kind of hogwash, while many vote party lines every time (my rep for instance). Personally, I'd love to know the unfiltered workings of our congressional representatives. I do like tracking my reps voting record each weekday via: Congressional Votes Database - GovTrack.us

Rightwinger said: "Wayward Republicans are publicly shamed and branded RINO and driven from the party. They tend towards the extremes"
There are extremes on both sides that are alive and well, and now the current contest seems to be about determining which entity is the worst. They are all bad when their intent is to incite violence. I don't buy into, however, the media's right to call it out for me. When I follow the advice of any media type, it's outside the realm of political talking points or when the purpose is to "see how bad the other side is" without solutions as if that's worth anyone's time.

Forum List

Back