AOC: No Such Thing as Inflation, It’s Just Propaganda

Her reposting it, means she agreed with it. Her post is speech.
Lol. She likely did agree with at least some of it or likes the lady or something.

Yet she did not say what the thread title implies she said.

It's just so much raw hate that you bend yourself into knots to villianize someone any way you possibly can.

So in your world, if someone posts an hour long video of some random topic, it would be honest to claim the poster said every word in the video?

I don't know. Maybe she agreed with other things?

Is it your contention that everything you post on a social media account and everything in that post is something you support or agree with?
lol ! weak ! very very weak .. you know your leaders will tell blatant lies to their idiot base knowing that said base is to stupid to recognize the truth ! facts mean nothing to the left !

lol ! weak ! very very weak .. you know your leaders will tell blatant lies to their idiot base knowing that said base is to stupid to recognize the truth ! facts mean nothing to the left !
Not sure how your tantrum is relevant to the fact that AOC didn't say what the thread title implies.

Stop flailing.

Lol. She likely did agree with at least some of it or likes the lady or something.

It's just so much raw hate that you bend yourself into knots to villianize someone any way you possibly can.

So in your world, if someone posts an hour long video of some random topic, it would be honest to claim the poster said every word in the video?
What part does she disagree with?

I don't know. You don't either. Your strawman is irrelevant.

What I do know is she didn't say what the thread title implies.
if the left can read someones mind and say that the person that said let your voices peacefully be heard was inciting a riot then i guess normal heterosexual people can point out that aoc agrees with the post that inflation is propaganda !

if the left can read someones mind and say that the person that said let your voices peacefully be heard was inciting a riot

This didn't happen but I like how you are trying to derail the thread with victimhood. Boo hoo.

then i guess normal heterosexual people can point out that aoc agrees with the post that inflation is propaganda !
You can claim anything you want. I am simply saying she didn't say what the thread claims she said.

She reposted it, she adopted the speech as her own.

She reposted it, she adopted the speech as her own.
It's cute how you make up your own rules as you go along.

So I guess that confirms Trump is a racist using your logic.

"President Donald Trump came under fire Sunday after sharing a video in which a supporter twice shouts "white power."

He posted it. He adopted the speech as his own.

Racist asshole.

That she disagreed with some of what she reposted.
So you aren't just a simp, but a lying simp.

I never said she disagreed with what she posted.

In order to keep what little integrity you have left...you may want to just quietly slither away.

It's cute how you make up your own rules as you go along.

So I guess that confirms Trump is a racist using your logic.

"President Donald Trump came under fire Sunday after sharing a video in which a supporter twice shouts "white power."

He posted it. He adopted the speech as his own.

Racist asshole.
I’m not making up any rules. she posted it did she not?

Straight out of the Marxist handbook of delusional thinking. You see, corporate greed for profits is the only reason prices go up. Scary thing is, people are stupid enough to believe that BS and are walking around in society. These are the same caliber of people who brought you the USSR, Cuba, Khmer Rouge, NAZISM, etc etc.
AOC shared this video.

You can't be this stupid.

Did you actually listen to the video you posted?

The claim isn't being made that prices aren't going up.

Yep. That means she said it. It's as if the words flowed from her own mouth.

Why do Trump humpers support a racist like Trump?
Yes, when you post something on this website are you not saying it. why is posting it on tweeter any different?

If I hang a sign on my house am I not saying what the sign says? Why else would I hang it?

Straight out of the Marxist handbook of delusional thinking. You see, corporate greed for profits is the only reason prices go up. Scary thing is, people are stupid enough to believe that BS and are walking around in society. These are the same caliber of people who brought you the USSR, Cuba, Khmer Rouge, NAZISM, etc etc.
AOC shared this video.

The fact is that the entire world has been having an inflation crisis since Putin invaded the Ukraine and Saudi Arabia and Russia raised prices on oil, and the United States under Biden's leadership has the lowest inflation under 3% now and wages are growing faster than inflation. Yes there is corporate profit taking and yes they are super capitalist scumbags in many cases.

Forum List

Back