AOC: No Such Thing as Inflation, It’s Just Propaganda

You are the one spreading bullshit. CEOs admit they are raising prices because they can, not because they have to. Corporate financial statements confirm this. Profits are skyrocketing for most companies as they raise prices.
Link us up to these quotes busybee01

Link us up to these quotes busybee01

On recent earnings calls, PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Ramon Laguarta said the company “might have to take additional pricing.” A General Mills executive said the company had gotten “smart about how we look at pricing,” according to the report.

PepsiCo’s net income went up by 16.9 percent to nearly $9 billion, and it spent more than $7.6 billion in stock buybacks and dividends in 2022, per the report, and General Mills saw its net income increase 16.5 percent to $2.7 billion.
Ulta Beauty executives “touted benefiting from an ‘elevated level of price increases,'” the report says, and Kimberly-Clark executives said, “pricing has continued to be a big driver behind our top line growth.”
Ulta’s fiscal 2022 net income went up 26 percent to $1.2 billion, and Kimberly-Clark’s net income increased 6.3 percent year-over-year to nearly $2 billion, according to the report.

How? Be specific and bring links supporting your claims.

Try doing the math. If company profits are skyrocketing then they are raising profits to increase their profits. Garbage like you do not care one bit about ordinary people. Another story is Walmart pressuring pharmacists to take pay cuts. Walmart makes billions every year.

If, according to the Queen of Moon Bats, there is no such thing as inflation am I going to get a refund from all those higher prices that I have paid out since Potatohead stole the election?

Will it be automatically deposited in my bank account or what? Will the Inflation Fairy put the money under my pillow one of these nights?

Then go to these big corporations who are gouging you.

Didn't that stupid bitch suppose to have majored in Economics? LOL!

If so she should demand her money back from Boston College because she is dumber than a doorknob.

Of course she is no different than any stupid Moon Bat. She doesn't know jackshit about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

You are the stupid asshole. I doubt you graduated from kindergarten.

On recent earnings calls, PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Ramon Laguarta said the company “might have to take additional pricing.” A General Mills executive said the company had gotten “smart about how we look at pricing,” according to the report.

PepsiCo’s net income went up by 16.9 percent to nearly $9 billion, and it spent more than $7.6 billion in stock buybacks and dividends in 2022, per the report, and General Mills saw its net income increase 16.5 percent to $2.7 billion.
Ulta Beauty executives “touted benefiting from an ‘elevated level of price increases,'” the report says, and Kimberly-Clark executives said, “pricing has continued to be a big driver behind our top line growth.”
Ulta’s fiscal 2022 net income went up 26 percent to $1.2 billion, and Kimberly-Clark’s net income increased 6.3 percent year-over-year to nearly $2 billion, according to the report.

"Greedflation" - nice. :)

No vaguewashing there!

You are a brainwashed fool. Big corporations are driving inflation. We need to launch massive anti-trust laws against these companies. This is not capitalism. This is greed. We may need to do what the Russians did in 1917. Corporations are no different.
So why did these “big corporations” wait for Biden to be President?

Straight out of the Marxist handbook of delusional thinking. You see, corporate greed for profits is the only reason prices go up. Scary thing is, people are stupid enough to believe that BS and are walking around in society. These are the same caliber of people who brought you the USSR, Cuba, Khmer Rouge, NAZISM, etc etc.
AOC shared this video.

Just when you thought she couldn’t top her own stupidity, she opens her dick sucker.

Try doing the math. If company profits are skyrocketing then they are raising profits to increase their profits. Garbage like you do not care one bit about ordinary people. Another story is Walmart pressuring pharmacists to take pay cuts. Walmart makes billions every year.
I blame Bidenomics.

Fuck over working folks so big business can make billions.

Forum List

Back