AOC calls out Kyle Rittenhouse's $2 million bail release as 'protection of white supremacy'

You really need to find a different source outside of Yahoo.

$2 Million bail? Please.

You and AOC are playing the race card.

btw, can you recall the last time a Muslim was arrested for things Rittenhouse was?
Yeah, Jeffrey Dahmer's bail was set at $1,000,000 in Milwaukee.

Tell me this is NOT political.

Give her a break, AOC is still in shock after the Democrats lost the house majority. :rofl:
The Democrats lost the House majority? Really?

Well, I guess in the alternate reality world where you and your fellow nitwits live, they may have. LOL.

Last edited:

I finally agree with her on something and no it's not a far left proposal of hers.

Kyle shot three white people you fool. If anything he was fighting against white supremacy, in the form of psychotic flower children who were rabid with cult fervor and chomping at the bit to play light my fire with the whole city. The best part? There are tens of millions of "Kyles" out there . . . waiting.

I finally agree with her on something and no it's not a far left proposal of hers.
She is no smarter as a sophomore than as the newbie kid reresentative, just looking for any time in front of a microphone for any reason. Protection of white supremacists? Duh, the kid was running with militia morons, visiting a BLM demonstration/riot in another state. Of course white supremacists and radical right are going to support getting him out of jail. Surprised it wasn't sooner. I actually think the jail was safest place for him, as he doesn't show good judgement, just by going out of state to somebody else's riot, and there are probably left wing nutjobs that might wish to do the dumb ass kid harm. Bail is bail. The kid is probably not a flight risk. Pretrial confinement is not designed as part of punishment. It is to protect community, accused and to insure the accused shows up for the trial. So, who cares? Bet he is grounded to the point his mother and lawyers will not let him go to anymore riots before he goes on trial.

What does she call Democrats releasing violent criminals - murderers, rapist, pedophile child sex offenders - in the name of COVID, only to have them commit the same violent crimes within 24hours and be placed back in prison?

Now in America a 17 year old protecting small business against hoodlems is now a crime in America. You think people wouln't be so stupid and see the error in that. But what do I know?
I have to laugh at how you "grown men" look up to teenagers as your protectors and heroes such as Rittenhouse, Sandman, etc...

You are all pathetic little anonymous nobodies.

Now in America a 17 year old protecting small business against hoodlems is now a crime in America. You think people wouln't be so stupid and see the error in that. But what do I know?
I have to laugh at how you "grown men" look up to teenagers as your protectors and heroes such as Rittenhouse, Sandman, etc...

Sandman did nothing wrong. The Prog media destroyed him because it felt like it. They will get theirs someday. Rittenhouse put himself in that situation. And he was quite good. Having a purely biased Prog Cult politician charge him was not right.

Protection of white supremacy....

:laughing0301:

That bullshit has run its fucking course. NOBODY believes that nonsense anymore.
Trump is the poster boy for white supremacy, thats why he has so many followers and why his crowds are 99% white

The Rittenhouse boy isn't white at all , he's an Hispanic, a POC. So "white privilege" doesn't apply.

As usual, AOC didn't research the facts before spouting off.

wrong again, my little pierogi-----you have not noticed----being a PERSON OF COLOR is---today, a matter of CHOICE. Today, anyone who speaks spanish can be designated
a "person of color" depending on "CHOICE" ---not only the "CHOICE" of the
individual------but ALSO (and even overriding the choice of the individual)---the
CHOICE of the world of CRITICAL RACE THEORY. We of polish (I am of polish/austrian
background) milky white skin--------are sorta stuck-----unless we speak spanish
at home-------I can do grammar school spanish----but it is not enough

Sandman did nothing wrong. The Prog media destroyed him because it felt like it. They will get theirs someday. Rittenhouse put himself in that situation. And he was quite good. Having a purely biased Prog Cult politician charge him was not right.
And both of them are your heroes, little man.

Rittenhouse didn't harm any black. He is called a white supremacist for opposing black rioting.

Under the black demanded BREATH Act, Rittenhouse would never be in jail and Dylan Roof would be back home.

Forum List

Back