AOC calls out Kyle Rittenhouse's $2 million bail release as 'protection of white supremacy'

I finally agree with her on something and no it's not a far left proposal of hers.

Amber Guyger was a much better example of white privilege.... She killed Botham Jean.
Shoots Botham Jean in his own home. Convicted of murder. Got 10 years. She would have gotten a stiffer sentence if she had been convicted of robbing his home. The court system values his flat screen more than him.

I is confused. The argument AGAINST Bail-----(I think) has been
'whites can afford to pay and blacks can't' There is some kind of
complex thing done by businessmen called "Bondsmen" that involves
a property surety or a percentage of the total or something like that.
Sometime people come up with bail as a community effort which---sorta,
demonstrates that lots of people have FAITH in the accused. Chances are
that the ritten kid did not come up with the whole thing out of his
pocket. What am I missing?

Rittenhouse didn't harm any black. He is called a white supremacist for opposing black rioting.

Under the black demanded BREATH Act, Rittenhouse would never be in jail and Dylan Roof would be back home.

I am an enthusiastic supporter of BREATH----with the provision that HIGH CRIME
AREAS (an example might be East New York, Brooklyn) be contained with
high impenetrable walls.

btw----to what "race" does AOC ascribe? Long ago----her forefather, HERNAN CORTEZ------came to Mexico (for the gold which his girlfriend, Queen Isabella,
wanted.) Hernan is remember fondly for his murder of Montezuma who was the king
of Mexico. Of what "race" was Hernan? Of what race was the noble
ISABELLA?

btw----to what "race" does AOC ascribe? Long ago----her forefather, HERNAN CORTEZ------came to Mexico (for the gold which his girlfriend, Queen Isabella,
ISABELLA?

Crusader, do you think that the erudite Bass will answer my very
simple question? He also mentioned the issue of Muslims in
reference to bail (I think----he seemed to suggest that bail sets
a perpetrator "free" ???? ) BOTH Bass and AOC have me confused

I finally agree with her on something and no it's not a far left proposal of hers.

Amber Guyger was a much better example of white privilege.... She killed Botham Jean.
Shoots Botham Jean in his own home. Convicted of murder. Got 10 years. She would have gotten a stiffer sentence if she had been convicted of robbing his home. The court system values his flat screen more than him.

She would have gotten a stiffer sentence if she had been convicted of robbing his home

Actually dallas has an uber lib district attorney who refuses to prosecute theft under $750

whether that get-out-of-jail card extends to whites is unclear

Actually dallas has an uber lib district attorney who refuses to prosecute theft under $750

whether that get-out-of-jail card extends to whites is unclear

White Privilege transcends political affiliations.

ISABELLA?

Crusader, do you think that the erudite Bass will answer my very
simple question? He also mentioned the issue of Muslims in
reference to bail (I think----he seemed to suggest that bail sets
a perpetrator "free" ???? ) BOTH Bass and AOC have me confused

Bass is all shuck and jive. He's like the other blackface dem supporting USMB posters

I actually think the jail was safest place for him, as he doesn't show good judgement, just by going out of state to somebody else's riot, and there are probably left wing nutjobs that might wish to do the dumb ass kid harm.

Being in jail makes it a lot easier for those who wish the young Latino boy Rittenhouse harm to get to him.

A lot easier for someone to suicide him, like the libs did with Jeff Epstein.

PS,the cases aren't that similar except that the libs wanted to quiet Eps too (but for a different reason)

Yes the same results would happen for a muslim.

^^^^^ not the point-----muslims are ALWAYS THE VICTIMS-----read the koran
I did and no the're not

Yes the same results would happen for a muslim.

^^^^^ not the point-----muslims are ALWAYS THE VICTIMS-----read the koran
I did and no the're not

you read without understanding the NUANCES.

Forum List

Back