AOC Believes 'Anti-Racism' Training Is Needed To Reverse Racist Habits / Behaviors Learned As A BABY

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rails against CRT opposition: Teachers should be 'fluent in how to dismantle racism' learned in INFANTCY

View attachment 514939

How about we just identify children with the highest chance of becoming stupid, Marxist, pro-Communist, liberal extremists like AOC and ensure they are never allowed to hold positions of power?!

While I agree with AOC that racism is learned, it is learned later in life, not as an infant.
Well if faux news says so. Eh, Sergei?

Seriously.

There is very little racism today.

But, yes, people of all ethnicities are a bit "wary," especially of certain young gentlemen (and some young ladies).

They did NOT "learn" this "wariness" as a baby.

They learned it from unpleasant experiences that they had as they grew up.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rails against CRT opposition: Teachers should be 'fluent in how to dismantle racism' learned in INFANTCY

View attachment 514939

How about we just identify children with the highest chance of becoming stupid, Marxist, pro-Communist, liberal extremists like AOC and ensure they are never allowed to hold positions of power?!

While I agree with AOC that racism is learned, it is learned later in life, not as an infant.
Excerpt from the idiotic phax opinion piece.

"Here's something that we know neuro-cognitively … [Babies] already start to gravitate towards members of their own race when they’re disproportionately exposed to just one race in their life," Ocasio-Cortez said. "It doesn’t mean that babies are racist, but what it means is that we already start to gravitate towards communities and people that we already know we're acclimated to."

"Children do not feel guilt about racism when they learn early on what racism is. In fact, children learn to recognize it and can engage in corrective behavior early," she added. "Republicans are using these words like critical race theory, which again is a law school curriculum that is not even taught in schools, and their argument is well, some teachers may be exposed to it."

Fucking stupid article from phax.

people are waking up to the lefts extremism .... many independent voters have buyers regret .
Bullshit, what independent voters see are the new conservative heavy hand of government culture war laws like in texas which provides a reward for spying on your neighbor. Just like the old East German Stasi...

Seriously.

There is very little racism today.

But, yes, people of all ethnicities are a bit "wary," especially of certain young gentlemen (and some young ladies).

They did NOT "learn" this "wariness" as a baby.

They learned it from unpleasant experiences that they had as they grew up.
Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Racism is realism, a rational judgment caused by a race's unfitness for society. We must quit letting spoiled sheltered snobs define reality and morals for us. The vicious, self-appointed ruling class intentionally turned loose these savages on us to distract us from overthrowing our anti-White, anti-American rulers. Don't ever believe that Limousine Liberals sincerely believe in racial equality; that's just a public pose to make us think they don't know what they are doing, or weak and self-destructive appeasement of them by believing that their hearts are in the right place but they go to extremes. Destruction of White Democracy is their goal, to be replaced by White Birth-Class Supremacy.

Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Racism is realism, a rational judgment caused by a race's unfitness for society. We must quit letting spoiled sheltered snobs define reality and morals for us. The vicious, self-appointed ruling class intentionally turned loose these savages on us to distract us from overthrowing our anti-White, anti-American rulers. Don't ever believe that Limousine Liberals sincerely believe in racial equality; that's just a public pose to make us think they don't know what they are doing, or weak and self-destructive appeasement of them by believing that their hearts are in the right place but they go to extremes. Destruction of White Democracy is their goal, to be replaced by White Birth-Class Supremacy.
Whose "we"?

Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Dimm's are living in a bygone era time-warp.
Totally unhinged and removed from present reality.
Texas reprobate Dimm's couldn't even get the words right when they sang 'We Shall Overcome'. They sang 'We WILL Overcome'. :abgg2q.jpg:
It must've been the Covid fever and their assholism, combined!

Dimm's are living in a bygone era time-warp.
Totally unhinged and removed from present reality.
Texas reprobate Dimm's couldn't even get the words right when they sang 'We Shall Overcome'. They sang 'We WILL Overcome'. :abgg2q.jpg:
It must've been the Covid fever and their assholism, combined!
What are you referring too in first sentence? What bygone era are you longing for?

Well if faux news says so. Eh, Sergei?

Jillian: {jumps up and down and pounds her hands on the table and screeches} I don't WANT to hear both sides! I don't I don't I don't! I only want to hear what I already think! {hold's breath until she passes out}

Yeah, Fox News, hearing both sides, that is so fake

Jillian: {jumps up and down and pounds her hands on the table and screeches} I don't WANT to hear both sides! I don't I don't I don't! I only want to hear what I already think! {hold's breath until she passes out}

Yeah, Fox News, hearing both sides, that is so fake
Sure, it's a choice between the news and a conservative reading of something in the news.

Your choice.

View attachment 514939

You don’t think racism develops in children at a young age? When exactly do you think it is learned?

My first encounter with racism was when a black boy told me I couldn't go to the park in my neighborhood because it was "blacks only."

I believed him because I didn't know any better.

My first encounter with racism was when a black boy told me I couldn't go to the park in my neighborhood because it was "blacks only."

I believed him because I didn't know any better.

I grew up in military housing. I didn't know what racism was cause it didn't exist there. That's why I do not understand that our military is being put through the CRT bullshit.
I'm talking in the 50's and 60's.

True story.

I grew up in military housing. I didn't know what racism was cause it didn't exist there. That's why I do not understand that our military is being put through the CRT bullshit.
I'm talking in the 50's and 60's.

True story.
What CRT are you referring too?

0DD46D62-03B8-41B5-A1DD-C65061BEF7E9.gif

Nope, we're all born with it. White babies were seen blowing bubbles and giving the black babies the finger. While the black babies were seen blowing bubbles and giving the Black Power signs right back at the White babies. Then there was some head butting and exploring of the different types of hairs.........

Sure, it's a choice between the news and a conservative reading of something in the news.

Your choice.

And you chose fake news without any balance. Just what you want to hear, all the time! Hearing more than one side?? Not for Otto!

Forum List

Back