AOC Believes 'Anti-Racism' Training Is Needed To Reverse Racist Habits / Behaviors Learned As A BABY

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rails against CRT opposition: Teachers should be 'fluent in how to dismantle racism' learned in INFANTCY

1626806902057.png

How about we just identify children with the highest chance of becoming stupid, Marxist, pro-Communist, liberal extremists like AOC and ensure they are never allowed to hold positions of power?!

While I agree with AOC that racism is learned, it is learned later in life, not as an infant.

Democrats / Liberal Extremists who want to indoctrinate children, teaching them to HATE, each other, their nation, etc...reminds me of others who do this in other places in the world....

1626807785902.png

1626807879548.png

1626807894303.png

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rails against CRT opposition: Teachers should be 'fluent in how to dismantle racism' learned in INFANTCY

View attachment 514939

How about we just identify children with the highest chance of becoming stupid, Marxist, pro-Communist, liberal extremists like AOC and ensure they are never allowed to hold positions of power?!

While I agree with AOC that racism is learned, it is learned later in life, not as an infant.

AOC aka Che is a racist, she should know

AOC professes to hate Capitalism while attempting to make money by selling T-shirts and other propaganda.... :p

I had a black nanny when I was a child. She watched TV all day. Her favorite program was Happy Birthday. The premise of the show was they would show a birthday cake with lit candles and someone would sing the Happy Birthday song.

I had a black nanny when I was a child. She watched TV all day. Her favorite program was Happy Birthday. The premise of the show was they would show a birthday cake with lit candles and someone would sing the Happy Birthday song.
You poor tortured individual.

:itsok: :cool:

When I was a kid, you hired a black to help you out. Now, you hire a Mexican.

1626808339935.png

Yeah it's rough growing up in Yorktown Heights where all those shootings and muggings happen.

She probably had a hard time studying or ever getting the chance to go to a college like Boston University.

She was repressed I tell you!!! It's all because of the racism that others learn as a baby.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

When I was a kid, you hired a black to help you out. Now, you hire a Mexican.
Interesting confession. We hired the most qualified candidates from those recommended by friends or people we knew. Today most people do not hire anyone until reviewing their references and doing a background check. Its nor race you have to worry about - its whether the person you are hiring is a pedophile, sexual predator, gang member, drug addict / seller, felon, or freak.

Most single mothers living in big cities, especially the crime-ridden ones can't afford a 'sitter', are working more than 1 job and entrust the child to take care of him/herself and / or take care of their siblings.

Democrats / Liberal Extremists who want to indoctrinate children, teaching them to HATE, each other, their nation, etc...reminds me of others who do this in other places in the world....

View attachment 514946

View attachment 514947

View attachment 514948

people are waking up to the lefts extremism .... many independent voters have buyers regret .

View attachment 514939

I hope she never has kids. Otherwise I'm sure she'll give birth to the Antichrist.

Forum List

Back